- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- North Ayrshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 795,000 Tax Paid (US$ 1,058,066)
'Trisheen' is hull number 15 of the ever popular Nordhavn 55. Her keel was laid in 2006 and she was delivered to her first owner in May 2007. This boat is in pristine condition and has only 1040 hours on her John Deere engine. She has been maintained to the highest level, with the engines being regularly serviced and the boat has been regularly professionally cleaned and polished.
Trisheen is CE category A certified, 220v 50 Hz electrical system and VAT paid.
The current owner has done some recent improvement work and made some choice additions. He has added a new RIB with 60 HP Yamaha 4 stroke outboard, fitted a full new set of batteries, replaced the saloon seating upholstery, new Sunbrella flybridge cushions, etc.
If you are in the market for a Norhavn 55 then you must come and see this boat as she is perfect!
Please contact George McDiarmid at +44 (0)1475 686072
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 59 ft 0 in
Beam: 18 ft 0 in
LWL: 50 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 6 in
Displacement: 52160 kgs
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6081
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1040
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (499)
Fuel Tanks: (1873)
The interior is fitted with beautiful Teak and Spruce flooring accented with exclusive sound dumping carpet throws. All settees are covered in Ultra Leather fabrics and lots of attention to detail during the build process resulted in a beautiful interior with a great feel upon stepping on board. All overhead hatches have been fitted with Oceanair screens and sun block shades.
3 cabins and 3 heads (one on the bridge deck)
Salon There is a large L-shaped settee to port with a beautiful starburst pattern teak dining table. There are two black Ekornes reading chairs with ottomans and a built in desk to starboard. Two teak and inlay bar chairs face the pass-through white granite counter top. The 42” Sharp HD pop up TV is starboard accommodated in a cabinet. Bose Lifestyle HF/DVD system. All windows have electric roman blinds. 2nd teak handrail in overhead.
Galley The salon transitions down a step into the offshore functional galley with granite floor that includes many stainless Miele appliances. One noticeable feature is the double basin sink which maximizes space for the rest of the galley counter top. The faucet is a pull out type for rinsing dishes, by Grohe. It's also equipped with a Seagull waterfilter with spigot at galley sink. The commercial grade Miele electric range top with Miele electric oven is truly an impressive appliance and it is properly trimmed with a stainless fiddle rail to secure pots and pans while cooking underway. The granite counter tops extend up along the forward area. There is excellent ventilation in the galley provided by a large opening port light with blind outboard. A large Stainless Steel Miele convection microwave with exhaust blower is provided for those quick meals when making passages. There are plenty of overhead and under counter lockers for storing everything you need in a proper seagoing galley. Also included is a Broan trash compactor and Miele dishwasher. Forward and towards centerline is a full sized Sub Zero refrigerator and underneath are two Sub Zero freezer drawers for cold storage.
Laundry Miele Novotronic Premier 250 washing machine, Miele Novotronic F7634 dryer, fridge General Electric.
Master Stateroom The owner’s stateroom is on the same level as the galley, and it is located amidships where the motion is most comfortable during passages and while at anchor. It features an over sized queen berth with a custom memory foam top mattress. Framed art has been installed in the alcove above the built-in four drawer dresser. There are two night stands with three drawers, drawers under the berth and two large opening ports. There is also custom storage on the wall at the foot of the bed beneath the 42" Samsung LCD TV and two hanging lockers. It features also an extra ventilation deck hatch.
The Master head has a very large shower in lieu of tub, granite counter tops with an under-mount sink and tile backsplash and floor. There is also additional storage in the aft wall locker.
Guest stateroom Forward is the spacious guest cabin which is accessed from the starboard side stairway leading from the pilot house. The cabin features a double sized berth with custom memory foam top mattress, nightstand with two drawers, four drawers under berth, large bookshelf over berth, and a large hanging locker. To starboard there is a desk, swing out stool and an open locker with shelves. To bow there is a 15' Sharp TV.
Below the cabin sole is a teak and stainless ladder leading to the huge forward hold area. This area houses the watermaker and fresh water pump. This area also provides access to the bow thruster, pressure washer and hot water heater.
The private head, with a stall shower, features a granite counter top, under-mount sink, huge mirrored locker and tiled backsplash and floor.
Guest / Captain's cabin Aft of the pilothouse is a private stateroom complete with a double-sized berth, drawer storage and hanging locker. This cabin is perfect for the off-watch crew on long passages. The pilothouse head is appointed with granite and also functions as a day head.
Pilothouse The pilot house provides excellent visibility. Aft of the full-sized Admiral Stidd helm chair there is an elevated L-shaped settee. The settee has superior visibility and a starburst pattern teak table. Beside the settee, there is a locker to conveniently stow binoculars etc. To port and starboard, there are Dutch doors to access the Portuguese bridge and flybridge.
Flybridge The flybridge provides excellent 360 degree visibility and features a fixed stainless steel Bimini top, helm chair and a forward facing settee with table and built in storage below.
- John Deere 6081 330 hp @ 2300 rpm M3 rating main engine - 1040 hours (10/15)
- John Deere and Murphy engine displays in pilothouse and flybridge
- Twin Disc MG-5091SC 2.95:1 transmission
- Mathers electronic engine controls in pilot house and flybridge
- 2 wings and 1 aft cockpit controls with Mathers and double thruster joysticks and windlass controls
- Lugger L984D wing engine with ZF ZF631V 2.48:1 transmission and Gori folding propeller - 65 hours (10/15)
- ABT TRAC Digital model 250 active fin stabilizers with 9 sq/ft fins
- Side Power 24vdc bow and stern thrusters
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditiong system with a total of 104,000 BTU's
- Nordhavn sea chest system
- Sea-Fire FM200 Fire suppression system in engine room and lazarette
- Techma macerating head system - Master, guest and pilothouse
- 120 gal black water tank with Sealand discharge pump and Sealand Tankwatch 4 level monitor system
- Manual Whale-Henderson black water discharge pump
- 110 gal grey water tank with Sealand discharge pump and Sealand Tankwatch 4 level monitor system
- Manual Whale-Henderson grey water discharge pump
- Village Marine Squirt SPW 900 gal/day 230V water maker with remote in pilothouse with auto back flush
- Headhunter M5-115 Mach 5 fresh water pump with Groco PST-3A accumulator and Wema tank level indicator
- Fresh water distribution manifolds
- Day fuel tank
- Nordhavn Fuel transfer and polishing system with Racor 900 filter
- Dual Racor 900 fuel filters with pressure gauge - main engine
- Racor 900 fuel filter - wing engine
- Racor 500 fuel filter - generator
- Fuel level sight gauges for engine room fuel tanks
- Electric Wema fuel level gauges for forward fuel tanks
- Oil change system - Main, transmission, wing, transmission and generator
- Jabsco automatic 10.8 gpm diaphragm bilge pump
- Rule 3700 High water automatic bilge pump with alarm
- Four (4) Dayton engine room exhaust blowers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering including overide for manual tiller steering
- Two (2) Accusteer HPU-212-300-24 continuous duty hydraulic steering pumps
- Torrid 40 gal marine hot water heater
- Chore Master 1250 PSI power wash system with outlets on foredeck, cockpit and boat deck
- Nutone central vacuum system
- Assorted spare parts
- Kabola heating
- SSB ground with dyna plate and 3'' copper wire to pilothouse
deck and hull
- Removable Weaver tender chocks
- Steelhead esprit 680 Kg./1500 lbs. 24V electric/hydraulic davit (manual extension to 3,7 m.)
- Nordhavn gasoline storage and pump to fill tender on boat deck
- Bimini hard top, FRP with ss post supports
- Todd helm seat with cover
- Flybridge seating and table with cover
- Full Texaline window covers
- 500 watt deck lights
- Spurs line cutter on main shaft
- Besenzoni rotating passerelle
- Plastimo 8 person liferaft with hydrostatic release - In cradle on flybridge
- Extended swim platform with stainless dive ladder
- Maxwell VWC 3500 24vdc windlass
- Stainless Steel anchor chute with two (2) anchor rollers
- Aritex 170 lbs CQR style anchor with 400' of 1/2" chain
- Chain locker with Freeman deck hatch
- Power wash outlets on foredeck, boat deck and cockpit
- Nordhavn flopper stopper at anchor stabilization
- Stairs to flybridge from aft deck
- Remote controlled Marinco searchlight with cover (New 08/13)
- Dual trumpet horn
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Upgrade Northern Lights 20 Kw at 50 Hz model generator
- Leece Neville 175 amp alternator on main engine for charging house batteries
- 75 amp alternator on main engine for charging engine start batteries
- 40 amp alternator on wing engine for charging wing and generator start batteries
- Ten (10) 24VDC 8D 255 amp-hour Lifeline AGM house batteries
- Two (2) Lifeline 12VDC 4D main engine start batteries
- Two (2) Lifeline 12VDC Group 31 105 amp-hour generator/wing engine start batteries
- One (1) Lifeline 12VDC Group 31 105 amp-hour communications battery
- Tru-Charge multi stage battery charger for communications battery
- 2x Victron Phoenix Multiplus 24/3000/70 Charger / Inverters rated at 3 Kw each
- Two (2) 240VAC shore power inlet connections at forward location
- 240VAC shore power inlet - Glendinning cablemaster with 75' cord - aft
- 120VAC shore power inlet connections at forward and aft locations
- Ships service 120/240VAC 12 KVA isolation transformer
- Additional Victron Centaur 24V 100A battery charger for 60Hz in USA
- AC and DC lighting in engine room and lazzarette
- Lightning ground system with #2 wire and Forespar wand
- Furuno satelite compass
- Simrad RS87 VHF
- Icom IC-M802 SSB
- GP32 Furuno GPS
- FA150 Furuno AIS
- B&G Hydra 2000 Multifunction + repeater in owner's cabin (wind, depth, speed),
- color sonar EchoPilot FLS Platinum
- Simrad AP50 autopilot
- 3 x Simrad professional displays
- Furuno NX300 Navtex
- Furuno NavNet for 2 radars and C-Map
- PC computer with wireless keyboard running MaxSea software
- KVH Trac Phone
- Iridium portable Sat phone
- CCTV video server with 4 zoom/rotation cameras
- VHF Simrad RS87
- Hydra B&G 2000
- Simrad AP50 autopilot
- starboard 130 Gallons
- portside 130 Gallons
- starboard side engine room 995 Gallons
- portside engine room 995 Gallons
- tank for "homer" engine 30 Gallons
- daytank 10 Gallons
- Total fuel capacity 2,290 Gallons / 8.668 Liters
- Water capacity 2,271 ltr.
- Black water tank 454 ltrs.
- Grey water tank 416 ltr.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.