- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble Point Marina, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 129,925 Tax Paid (US$ 168,266)
Najad 355 built in 2007 hull No.12. Absolutely immaculate example with low usage of this Judel Vrolijk design. High specification including bow thruster and 'pretty as a picture'.. A true cruising yachtsman's boat with the very high build quality you expect from the Najad yard.
Please contact MS&P Hamble at +44 (0)23 8045 5714
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Najad / judel,vrolijk & co and Dick Young designs
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 8 in
Beam: 11 ft 2 in
LWL: 31 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Dry Weight: 15212 lbs
Total Power: 28 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: DI 30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 28 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (66)
Fuel Tanks: (39)
Holding Tanks: (15)
Number of single berths: 5
Number of heads: 1
Designed in cooperation between Najad / Judel,Vrolijk & co and Dick Young designs, the 355 (10.9m LOA) is a superbly made, contemporary looking cruising yacht for the modern age.
With her clean looking appearance and low side profile its clear to see the new 355 is the result of superb design, inside and out.
The Najad 355 was the first Najad yacht constructed from vacuum-infused epoxy resin technology. Key benefits include a superior resin to fibre bond giving a significantly 'stiffer' hull with up to 30% higher tensile strength and greater resistance to micro-cracking and fatigue.
Epoxy resin shrinks less as the hull cures, this allows for a more homogenous bond and a better transfer of load between the different components of the hull. The risk of osmosis occurring in later years can be reduced virtually to zero.
Rig & Deck
Selden Spars silver anodised aluminium alloy deck-stepped mast
9/10th fractional rig with two sets of swept-back spreaders
Selden fully-battened mainsail system with 3-reefs and single-line reefing system (for reef 1 & 2) and 'stack pack' mainsail stowage.
Selden gas-strut vang
Furlex genoa furler
Stainless steel wire standing rigging
Manually adjustable backstay
Alloy rigging covers for shroud bases
Genoa tracks adjustable from cockpit
German mainsheet system with adjustable track forward of helm wheel
Selden mast-mounted spinnaker pole with uphaul
Spinnaker halyard with associated equipment
All halyard lines led aft to cockpit
All winches are by Andersen and are self-tailing
2x 46ST manual 2-speed self-tailing sheet winches in cockpit
2x 28ST manual 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches in cockpit
- Fixed windscreen (aluminium)
- Sprayhood on windscreen ( Burgundy )
- Cockpit table
- Light inlets below windscreen
- Integrated grabrails
- High-gloss varnished companion way
- Teak washboard
- Seats in untreated teak
- Teak cockpit sole
- Steering pedestal with stainless steel protection bar
- Flush mounted handle pocket
- Locker starbord seat with gull wing hatch: 1
- Cockpit lockers aft: 2
- Clutches for halyards, reef, etc.: 8
- Rope storage: 2
- Locker for life raft in transom, current life raft on easily deployed bracket on transom leaving this locker for additional stowage.
- Locker for gas bottles/storage in transom: 2
- Porthole to aft cabin
- Main sheet track with ball bearing car and control lines
- Manual bilge pump
- Settees surrounding the saloon table (can be used as extra berth)
- Folding leaves to the saloon table top on both side
- Leather covered stainless steel handrail in the ceiling
- Spotlights and dimmers
- Fire extinguisher
- Standing headroom 1.97m
- Double berth
- Hanging wardrobe and shelves
- Fire extinguisher in wardrobe
- Ventilated aft cabin
- 2 berths
- Fore and aft shelves longitudinal above the berths for stowage
- Wardrobe and cupboards
Heads / shower
- White laminated bulkheads
- Corian bench surface
- Toilet, manually operated
- Hot and cold water pressurised water with single lever tap
- Shower, separate with curtain
- Electrical waste pump for shower
- Internal lights
- Cupboards and ventilated wet locker
- Ventilated via porthole
SLEEPS SIX IN TWO CABINS PLUS SALOON
The Najad 355 easily sleeps four in two private, handsomely appointed cabins and two more in the saloon on settees.
In every interior space except the heads, mahogany bulkheads and cabinetry, accented with a holly inlaid cabin sole lending a rich warmth to the abundant natural light below.
Windows, hatches, and opening portlights are curtained when privacy is required. Two dorades provide additional ventilation.
Thoughtfully placed lighting fixtures brighten the night and, with their dimmer switches, can help illuminate brightly when there are chores to be done or set a more restful mood for more leisurely evening activities.
Eberspacher diesel heating with an outlet in every cabin including the heads and cockpit warm things up, if need be.
Both the galley and head are served by the yacht's hot and cold pressure water system.
Firm, quality foam mattresses provide luxurious comfort on the roomy vee berth in the private forward cabin. 6'3" standing headroom eases clothing changes and two full height lockers, one for hanging items and the other with shelves for folded items, swallow up your wardrobe. There are additional storage bins under the vee berth, exellent lighting fixtures, shelves, a useful storage cabinet over the foot of the berth, and a large, clear overhead hatch for natural light, ventilation and safety.
The modern lines of the saloon are softened and enhanced by burnished mahogany, the sturdy practical blue fabric of the settees bracketing the cabin, and the quality hardware and fixtures used throughout the yacht. To port, an L-shaped sette corrals the drop leaf dining table with it's built in storage compartment. Open, the table can easily seat six. More storage is provided by handsome custom factory fitted cabinets behind the settees. Even more is tucked away beneath them. A sizeable overhead hatch, plus two dorades, can add ventilation.
Aft of the starboard settee, features a hinge-top desk and houses the DC electrical panel, 12v DC and AC outlets, VHF radio, a multi instrument repeater and controls for the yacht's Eberspacher diesel heater.
Roomy, bright and easy to maintain head. With Corian floor panels and vanity countertop, the head includes a full-standing headroom shower compartment with a skylight and electric sump pump, a Jabsco toilet, a wash basin, medicine and storage cabinets, and a holding tank monitor.
The private master cabin, aft of the galley, provides a sprawling double berth, a voluminous hanging locker, more storage under the berth, and good cross ventilation with two opening ports
The L-shaped galley, to port aft of the dinette, features a Force 10 two-burner propane stove with oven and grill, an Isotherm refrigerator, a large, deep, double stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Corian countertops and large amounts of storage in drawers, cabinets and shelves. An opening port provides ventilation.
- L-shaped galley
- Stainless steel twin sinks
- Pressure system for water
- Single lever tap for hot and cold water PLUS separate filtered cold water tap.
- Twin burner gas cooker with oven
- Fixed gas pipes with electrical shutoff valve for cooker
- Large work area in durable laminate
- Insulated icebox, incl. refrigeration unit
- Plenty of storage cupboards for plates, cups, glasses etc
- Waste basket fitted under sink
- Lights over work area
- Electrical bilge pump
- Automatic bilge pump
- Fire extinguishers
Mechanicals & Electricals
- VOLVO PENTA D1 30 28HP DIESEL ENGINE
Fresh water cooled
Cruising speed 6 knots
max speed 7.3 knots
Flexifold 3 blade folding propeller
3 12v batteries
Mastervolt battery charger with regulator
- Heater/ventilating fan in all spaces
- Holding tank in stainless steel with level indicator
- Water heater
- Bow thruster with remote control
- Teak on deck /swimming platform
- Teak on coachroof (optional)
- Selftailing stainless steel genoa winches 2
- Selftailing stainless steel mainsheet winches 2
- Lockable winch handles 2
- Electrical windlass, incl. anchor, below deck & remote control.
- Stainless steel mooring cleats 4
- Spring cleats midships 2
- Stainless steel bowfitting incl anchor roller
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
- Guardrail with stanchions
- Pushpit with two integrated seats
- Folding safety ladder fitted in swimming platform
- 2 Genoa tracks with ball bearing cars and control lines
- Skylights 2
- Portholes in coachroof 7
- Dorade ventilators
- Navigation lights
- Illuminated compass
- Mooring lines 4
- Fenders 4
Sprayhood in Burgundy to match yachts livery ( New in 2015 )
Cockpit tent in Burgundy to match yachts livery ( New in 2015 )
Heating outlet in cockpit
Lofrans 1000 electric windlass with remote control
Delta anchor with 50 metres of chain
Six mooring cleats
- Raymarine C120 12.1" colour radar/chartplotter display mounted at companionway
- Raydome 2KW radar scanner on self levelling bracket by Scanstrut
- Raymarine Raystar GPS receiver integrated to C120 display
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart autopilot
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind display
- Raymarine ST60+ Depth display
- Raymarine ST60+ Speed/Log display
- Raymarine graphic multi repeater at chart table
- Silva Type-125 binnacle magnetic steering compass
two 2KG manual fire extinguishers
Webbing jack stays
4 Man life raft due for service in 2016
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.