- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bradenton, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 219,000
A "TURN-KEY" EXAMPLE of the MARINER 40' EUROPA SEDAN!
BEST ON THE MARKET! - A MUST SEE!!
With a timeless Europa design and built utilizing modern construction techniques, The Mariner 40 Sedan has become an instant classic. Her heavy solid fiberglass hull is built to transport her passengers to their destination in safety and comfort. Her covered walk-around fiberglass decks and high gunnels allow for safe movement around the vessel. a spacious flybridge is perfect for entertaining guests. and provides a second helm. There is sleeping accommodations for six with two staterooms and a convertible dinette. Her interior is spacious and has exceptional storage capability which allows for self sufficient long range cruising. Her Cummins 230 H.P diesel is stingy with fuel. With her beautiful all teak interior she is a must see for anyone looking for a "like new" Europa style trawler. She is truly TURN-KEY and awaiting her new owners cruising itinerary!
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce her to you today! You will be glad you did!
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 931-260-6401 Whiteaker Yacht Sales welcomes you at any time. We realize your time is valuable and you may travel a long distance so we encourage appointments prior to visiting to insure a broker awaits and you will have the ability to board and see the boat you would like to preview.
Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact office for details.
Please contact William Mayberry at 941-776-0616
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 35 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 23500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Total Power: 240 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: QSB 5.9
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2904
Engine Power: 240 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Stainless steel (140 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Her classic deck layout incorporates features that any offshore cruiser will appreciate - The covered side decks and high bulwarks, for example, along with the s/s handrails that provide another layer of "at sea" security. From her covered aft deck you access each side deck or the salon/galley on the same level through the sliding glass salon door. Once inside you will find a bench seat to starboard, teak locker/entertainment center to port, followed by the L-shaped settee providing seating for the coffee/dining table. Side-by-side refrigerator to starboard and spacious gourmet galley to port. Lower helm is starboard with helm seat and direct door access to the side deck. Down three steps to the guest stateroom to port, head with separate stall shower to starboard and the masters stateroom with centerline queen berth full forward. The engine room is easily accessed through multiple hatches in the salon sole. The flybridge is accessed via a s/s -teak ladder from the aft deck.
Flybridge: Offers a helm seat with console forward, cushioned seating on both sides and aft, bimini top enclosure ample storage cabinetry, hinged mast, deck lighting, and ample room for dinghy storage while underway.
Aft Deck: Shaded by the flybridge deck overhead, same level access to salon and side decks, secure high bulwarks, transom door to the swim platform, built-in seating with storage, dedicated propane locker, ample lazarette storage locker, non-skid fiberglass decks
Salon: L-shaped seating to port with a double pedestal folding teak hi/lo coffee or dining table and an adjacent storage locker/entertainment center. Built-in bench seat to starboard with integral locker storage. The salon is very bright and airy due to an opening forward window, large screened side windows and an aft sliding door. Beautiful teak & holly sole throughout the boat.
Lower Helm: Full function lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers helm seat, integral locker and side deck access door.
Guest Stateroom: Located mid-forward to port and offers over/under twin size berths, hanging locker, two screened portlights, reading lights, storage drawers and a fan.
Head: Located starboard side across from the guest cabin. New 2015 electric toilet, vanity with sink, ample storage cabinetry and separate enclosed stall shower.
Master Stateroom: A true master stateroom beautifully finished in rich teak veneers and centerline queen berth w/ custom latex foam mattress, overhead screened hatch, 2 hanging lockers, 2 portlights with screens, and ample cabinet storage.
- Princess Gourmet 3 burner propane stove
- Microwave oven
- Nova Kool side by side 12/110v refrigerator/freezer
- Lobster pot polished S/S sink
- Pressure water system
- S/S water heater - New 2010
- Drop down galleyware compartment
- Dry storage locker
- Large under sink shelf storage
- (3) Large drawers
- (3) Teak louvered overhead cabinets
- Glass and wine storage under helm seat
- Seaward LPG solenoid control
- Drawer storage for pots/pans
- Simrad AP27 autopilot @ upper & lower helm
- Simrad NSS7 @ upper helm
- Northstar 6000i chartplotter & radar @ lower helm
- Standard Horizon depth sounder@ lower helm
- ICOM M402 VHF radio @ lower helm
- ICOM IC-M45 VHF radio upper helm
- NorEaster wind speed indicator @ lower helm
- Seiki flat screen TV
- Sony stereo w/ CDX-R30M, MP3, Satellite w/ Sony speakers
- Glomex TV antenna
- (4) 6VDC house batteries (w/ 440 amp hrs.) - New in 2012
- (2) 8D start batteries - 2013
- Onan 5 Kw generator w/ 1572 hrs.
- Xantrex Tru Charge 40 amp automatic battery charger
- Xantrex Freedom 2000 watt inverter and remote monitor panel
- Blue Sea battery switches
- 12V Outlets
- 50' Marinco 50 amp shore power cable
- Webasto 18K BTU reverse cycle AC/Heat
- Vetus Bowthruster - New motor 2014
- (2) Automatic bilge pumps
- ZF Hurth transmission
- NEW exhaust hose and fittings (2014)
- NEW raw water impeller (2014)
- Sight gauges at fuel tanks
- Racor fuel filters - dual system w/ pressure gauge
- Seastar hydraulic steering
- Cummins Smart Craft engine control panel
- Gulf Coast fuel polishing system
- Oil X-changer oil change system
- PSS Dripless shaft seal
- 2" S/S shaft
- Morse engine controls
- 24.2"X18.3" Bronze 4 blade prop
- Groco sea strainers
- Raritan Sea Era electric head w/ holding tank
Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 55# Delta w/ 40' chain & 100' rode, 100# Luke storm anchor, 16# Danforth w/ 30' chain
- NEW Lewmar Pro Series 1000 Windlass (2014)
- Anchor has 100’ of NEW Rode (2014)
- Flybridge bimini & enclosure on 3 sides
- Upper & lower station helm seats
- Flybridge cushions
- SS Sampson post
- Teak cap rails & S/S handrails
- Non-skid FIBERGLASS decks
- Screen for salon entry from cockpit
- Cockpit hot/cold shower
- S/S tender davit on flybridge
- Swim platform & boarding ladder
- (4) Life jackets
- Fenders & lines
Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
"Optimystique" is undoubtedly the finest Mariner 40 on the market today. With her Europa styling and beautiful teak interior she is in a class of her own in the trawler world. With her fuel sipping Cummins diesel she provides efficient, affordable long range cruising capabilities. Her bowthruster makes dockside maneuvers easily accomplished. NO disappointments here... Prepare to be impressed!!
- Fuel tanks are fiberglass
- All manuals and tech notes are on board
- Complete log book on board
- NO interior teak blemishes!
Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Details of this vessel are offered in good faith but we cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. While efforts are made to keep this listing up to date, information provided at the time of listing is subject to change if the vessel is on the market for an extended time. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
FOR MORE ON THIS MARINER EUROPA SEDAN!
Other Boats from Whiteaker Yacht Sales
Bradenton, FL, United States
Miami/ Key Biscayne Bay, FL, United States
Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Kasten-Bos & Carr
Palmetto, FL, United States
Palmetto, FL, United States