- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 349,500
RUBY SLIPPERS recently returned from a South Pacific circumnavigation, and is ready to go again. Lots of custom touches throughout the boat, and the finest in electronics and navigational equipment,make this boat very comfortable cruiser. Cutter-rigged with two Facnor roller furlers,a third head- stay for storm sails, single line slab reefing, and a full batten main make sail handling a breeze. Custom dodger and bimini keep the crew dry and out of the sun when sailing, and a full suit of North amd Quantum sails make RUBY SLIPPERS a comfortable, fast and safe world cruiser. The "P" in 49P stands for performance. Die-formed standing rigging and Spectra running rigging keeps sail shape constant thru a wide range of wind speeds. Performance keel, and 3-blade Max-prop, electric primary winches, with all sail-handling lines leading to them make this boat a joy to sail.
Click here for a virtual voyage on RUBY SLIPPERS.Click here for more information.
Please contact Dan Krier at 206-323-2405
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Philippe Briand
LOA: 49 ft 2 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 42 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 65 ft 11 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH3TE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2200
Total Power: 75
Cruising Speed: 7.5
Max Speed: 8.5
Fuel: 120 in 2 tanks
Fresh Water: 120 in 2 tanks
Holding: 2 ea.
3 cabin/2 head version. Teak interior. Lee cloths on all bunks. Divider between aft cabins removes to make one huge bedroom.
- 110V water heater
- Dining table seats 8
- Cream colored Paso Jaguar cushions/salon
- Cabins dark blue cushions
- Deluxe salon table, folding solid wood
- Electric heads forward & aft
- Cabin heat 3500/5000 forced air
Linear galley, double sink, lots of room to work, extra handholds for offshore cooking. Custom Textilene storage units throughout boat.
- Force 10 4-burner propane stove w/oven & broiler
- Glacier Bay micro hybrid refrigeration system, with cold plates in freezer and refrigerator.
- 12 volt backup refrigeration system.
- Dual propane tanks
- Schenker watermaker
- Microwave oven
- Balmer 300 amp alternator on custom stainless steel bracket
- Magnum inverter/charger
- 900+ Amp Hr. battery bank
- 5 additional circuit breakers
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata repeater
- Raymarine ST60 wind repeater
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine E120 Chartplotter at Nav station
- Raymarine 4KW 24" Radar antenna on custom stainless steel mast
- Raymarine fish finder
- Two ST6001 Autopilots with gyros
- Raymarine wireless control
- Icom VHF with remote station
- Icom SSB with tuner.
- Pactor II modum
- Shuttle X100 computer with two external hard drives
- Monitor mounted on swivel post.
- Stereo CD/radio with salon and outside speakers
- Red LED lighting at nav station for night vision
- USB hub - PC/Raymarine interface
- Telenor satellite communication
- Classic mast
- Quantum full batten mainsail with Bainbridge Mylar Prestige fabric, and three reef points & Rutgerson sail slides.
- Facnor genoa, and staysail furling systems
- Quantum Bainbridge HSX Dacron furling 150 % Genoa
- North 110% furling jib
- North 80% furling staysail
- North storm jib, hank-on third stay.
- Asymmetrical cruising spinnaker, with sock.
- Twin steering wheels, leather covered
- Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Harken 59 STC-EH electric primary winches
- Harken 44 STC-HE spinnaker winches
- Spinnaker deck fittings & running rigging
- cockpit table
- Teak cockpit sole
- Custom stainless steel radar post, with outboard mount and lift system.
- Bow sprit
- house pipe with storage to forward berth
- Deck washdown
- Ocean A-rated
- Lofrans electric wndlass, with 300 feet of 5/16 inch high-test chain, 60 lb Bruce-style anchor.
- Second windlass control at helm
- Double lifelines w/gates port & starboard
- Deep performance keel - faired & epoxy coated
- Deep feather-tipped elliptical rudder
- 3-blade Max prop
- Raymarine personal Epirb/locators
- Raymarine CAM100 camera interfaced with E120 displays
- Padeyes and jacklines
- Xantrex propane sniffer with alarm
- Masthead tricolor
- Racor fuel filter
- large collection of misc. spares
Drydock & Survey dates
- August, 2008 - Hauled and pressure washed
- January, 2008 - Hauled and bottom painted
- October, 2006 - Bottom painted/initial launch
- Ruby Slippers is a custom-rigged cutter, with Dieform standing rigging, Spectra running rigging,running back stays and an extra head stay for a hank-on storm sail.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marine Servicenter - Seattle
Seattle - Our Docks!, WA, United States
Anacortes, WA, United States
Siltala Yachts - Nauticat
Seattle - Arriving Our Dock, WA, United States
Sun Odyssey 469
Seattle - arriving our dock, WA, United States
Seattle - Our Dock!, WA, United States