- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Halifax, NS
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 269,000
"Bella J", a rare 2007 version, is equipped to race and cruise in comfort with
an optional deluxe three cabin teak interior over black ultra leather.
On deck she has a full complement of Harken winches and deck gear for ease of use.
Hall Spars black awlgripped carbon rig.
Raymarine Radar/Plotter/Autopilot plus B&G Sailing Instruments, Simard Plotter, ICOM and Kenwood stereo gear finish out the boat.
Symmetrically Rigged; carbon J+1' spinnaker pole.
Extensive sail up to date inventory.
Liferaft, SatPhone, EPRIB & more.
Smoke White Hull; wet sanded VC Offshore bottom
Hull #55 of 55 TPI built J/133
Contact us for details on how to buy this boat - we handle everything from pre purchase surveys through to financing(if required) and insurance needs - one call - full service! Toll free at 866 590 9210. Thanks.
Contact Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and viewing appointments.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: J Boats
LOA: 43 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Single Diesel
Engine Model: Yanmar
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Length Overall: 43.0
Length at Waterline: 37.8
Max Draft: 7.5
Total Power: 54
Fresh Water: 65
Construction - Hull & Deck
• The hull and deck are laminated with high quality materials : Sandwich construction using uni-and multi-directional fibreglass, low density balsa core, vinylester resin and the “SCRIMP” patented resin infusion process, providing an anti-osmosis warranty of 10 years and a structural warranty of 5 years.
Optional Smoke White gelcoat hull finish with integrated black gelcoat boot stripe.
Off-white deck with optional Smoke White non-skid.
Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull moulding.
SCRIMP infusion moulded, main bulkhead.
All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for strength and stiffness.
Lead keel (2.29m/7.5' draft), bolted and epoxy bonded to deep molded stub with sump.
ORC legal foredeck toe rails are an integral part of the deck moulding.
Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional electric anchor windlass.
2 side lockers in cockpit for storage of life-rafts.
2 aft lazarette lockers.
1 gas bottle locker, self draining with 2 bottles.
Instrument pod on the sliding hatch garage, with integrated mountings for sprayhood attachment.
Transom platform with removable swimming ladder.
Balanced, carbon fiber rudder using a carbon pre-preg stock, turning on “JP3” self-aligning bearings.
Spars & Rigging
Optional Black painted Hall Spars carbon mast (pre-impregnated-autoclaved), 2 sets of spreaders, with mainsail track.
Black painted aluminium boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase system, mainsail reef lines sheaves, internal mainsheet anchorage point and forward articulated blocks to deck.
Mast deck ring with custom moulded resin wedge, adjustable mast step.
Discontinuous rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
Hydraulic backstay adjuster.
Harken Unit 2.0 genoa furling system.
Optional symmetrical spinnaker gear including mast track, pole lift, Hall carbon spinnaker pole and foreguy system.
Rigid boomvang with integral purchase system for a final ratio of 30:1.
1 Spectra mainsail halyard
2 Spectra genoa halyardswith Sparcraft snap shackle
2 spinnaker halyards with Sparcraft snap shackle
2 spinnaker & 2 guy sheets 2 tweekers with snatch blocks
2 jib sheets
1 Spectra downhaul line with Sparcraft snap shackle
1 Spectra mainsheet
Mainsail traveler lines
Genoa car adjuster lines
2 reef lines
• 2 Harken 56.2STA self-tailing primary winches
• 2 Harken 46.2STA mainsheet winches
• 2 Harken 46.2STA halyard winches on aft end of coach roof
• 4 Harken lock-in winch handles, including 2 of “Speed grip” type
• 4 winch handle holders
• Mainsheet system on 2:1 Harken blocks, to cockpit winches.
• Harken adjustable mainsheet traveler with 4:1 purchase led to a cleat on both sides of the cockpit.
• Full length Harken genoa tracks, with ball-bearing car system and adjustable purchase, adjusted from the cockpit.
• 2 Harken footblocks for genoa sheets.
• Harken spinnaker sheet blocks mounted on through deck u-bolts.
• 7 Harken halyards/reefs turning blocks.
• 2 x 5-sheave deck organizers to lead halyards and reef lines aft.
• 3 Spinlock XCS stoppers on each side of coach roof.
• 1 Spinlock XX stopper on each side of coach roof.
• Spinnaker downahul line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on starboard of coach roof.
• Roller furling control line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on port side of coach roof.
• 2 forward mooring cleats
• 2 aft mooring cleats
• Custom s/s stemhead fitting with genoa tack fitting and attachment studs for bow roller.
• S/s chainplates for shrouds and backstay.
• 1 foredeck opening hatch (600 x 600 mm) with vent.
• 1 opening hatch for head
• 1 opening hatch for forward cabin
• 1 opening hatch (500 x 500 mm) with vent for main cabin.
• 2 opening ports (304 x 155 mm) for forward cabin and heads.
• 4 opening ports (670 x 170 mm) for main cabin.
• 4 opening ports for aft cabins (1 each side and 2 aft face of coach roof).
• 2 opening ports in cockpit (1 for each aft cabin).
* All ports and hatches have bug screens
• 4 mesh line bags
• S/s handrails on top of coach roof.
• Double s/s rail pulpit and pushpit.
• All around stainless lifelines, 10 stanchions, with gates p & s.
• Aluminium steering wheel (5.26’), leather covered, on custom moulded pedestal, with well and drain.
Black Thurston dodger w/zip off side panels
• Compass on wheel pedestal with s/s protection bar.
• Plexi companionway wash board with lock.
• Flagstaff holder
• Carbon fiber Emergency tiller
• Built using optional teak wood, laminated or solid. All wooden parts are varnished or laminated with white formica. Floors are in plywood laminated with teak and holly effect. • Optional teak varnished wood hull linings thoughout.
FORWARD CABIN • Access door to heads, large hanging locker, desk with storage above and below. • Large double berth finished in black Sunbrella fabric with lockers below. • Locker and bookshelf on starboard side. • Shelf above berth on port side. • Access door to main cabin and forward heads.
FORWARD HEAD • Access door to main and forward cabins. • Lower part integrally moulded for easier maintenance, with integral shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, toilet roll holder. • Sink is recessed in synthetic resin colored worktop, with rail for hand towel. • Shower with pressurized hot and cold water. • Marine WC • Electric shower drain pump. • Shelf along the hull side with mirror. • Shower grating
AFT CABINS (Port & Starboard) • Access door to main cabin • Large hanging locker • Locker with doors, storage below and above. • Changing seat • Shelf along the hull side • Large double berth finished in black Sunbrella fabric. • Access door to engine • Fuel tank under Starboard berth
CHART TABLE (to port) • Large chart table facing forward. • Chart storage under table lid & pencil box. • Locker under chart table • Bookshelf • Large hinged instrument panel with electric display, 12V 18 functions - voltmeter – amp meter. • Navigator’s seat with storage below. • Large wet hanging locker with drain behind the seat.
MAIN CABIN • Settee/berths to port and starboard finished in optional black ultraleather. • Drop leaf table with cold moulded fiddles, bottle storage in centre fixed part. • Large storage lockers behind backrests. • Water tanks under seats • S/s handrail on ceiling • Lockers/bookshelves on each side. U-SHAPED GALLEY (to starboard) • Gimballed gas stove with oven and 3 burners, with s/s protection bar. • Double s/s sink unit recessed in synthetic resin worktop. • Pressurized hot and cold water, optional Microwave. • Large 6.4 cu/ft moulded icebox/fridge, with double access, divider and storage shelf. • 4 utensils drawers • Bottles drawer • Large storage under drawers • Storage under sink with shelf • Trash bin with direct access from worktop • Full length locker outboard of galley worktop with crockery storage system. • Cold moulded fiddle around the edge of the worktop with integrated handrail.
COMPANIONWAY • White Formica finish for better wear resistance. • Open fronted locker for storage of deck gear. • Steps with angled treads between bulkheads. • Handrails integrated in bulkheads. • Main engine access through removable panel.
Plumbing & Electrical
• Manual bilge pump in cockpit and in port quarter berth • Electric bilge pump with switch from automatic to manual functioning with control and individual warning light. • Shower drain pump with filter. • Pressurized water system • 2 water tanks (total 65 gallons) under main cabin settees • Icebox drain • 6 gallon calorifier • Marine WC • 2 banks of 2 x 115 AH gel type batteries & 1 x 70 AH battery for engine, with switches. The batteries are charged by either the engine or the battery charger. • 12V electrical panel, with fuel gauge, voltmeter and ammeter. • 110V electrical panel, with circuit breaker • Halogen lights on swiveling tulip lights in cabins LED dome lights • LED Ceiling light in head • LED Navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit, steaming light and mooring light. • Rig earthed for protection against lightning • Mastervolt battery charger • 110V Shorepower & cord; Xantrex Link 2000 & invertor.
Inboard 54hp saildrive diesel engine, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger. • Engine control panel recessed in cockpit, with plexiglass protection, including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature. • 50-gallon fuel tank • Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes to the transom. • Two-blade folding propeller
- North Sails
- 2016 A3 Asymmetrical AirX 900 Spinnaker
- 2016 #4 Jib
- 2016 Storm Trysail
- 2014 3Di Mainsail 760M
- 2014 3Di 105% Furling Blade 760M
- 2010 A2 Asymmetrical AirX 600 Spinnaker
- UK-Halsey Sails
- 2007 Diamond Drive Mainsail full roach racing sail with two reefs and black sail cover
- 2007 Diamond Drive 150% Genoa (full hoist)
- 2007 Diamond Drive 140% Genoa (full hoist)
- 2007 Matrix Symmetrical Spinnaker AirX 700 180% Reacher
- 2007 Matrix Symmetrical Spinnaker AirX 600 180% Runner.
- Quantum Sails
- 2006 Mainsail “zero roach” racing sail with two reefs built for heavy air
- 2006 Symmetrical 1.5oz Spinnaker
- B&G Sailing Package with Performance Computer
- Companionway pod with two Hydra 2000 FFD's and analog AWA display
- Mast bracket w/three 20/20 displays controlled at helm
- Nav station w/one Hydra 2000 FFD
- Simrad CP31 GPS 6" color plotter w/PC interface
- Raymarine Autopilot P70 (2013)
- Raymarine C90W 9” color screen with GPS and 2Kw Radome on stern post w/deck flood light (2011)
- Raymarine AIS – Class B Transceiver with AIS 100 Splitter (2014)
- Icom M504 VHF and cockpit remote
- Kenwood stereo w/interior & cockpit speakers
- Raymarine Nav software 6.2 and Deckman on Panasonic Toughbook
- Globalfix Ipro 406 MHZ GPS Epirb in Hydrostatic release case found on the transom
- Iridium Sat Phone with I-beam antenna and holder. Gps and sat receiver.
- Horizon VHF DSC Water poof hand held.
- Viking Self-Righting Offshore Liferaft for 8 persons serviced 2015 with Ditch bag
- Dock lines
- Anchor, chain & rode
- Steel Cradle
- D4 Marine Espar Diesel heater with electric thermostat professionally installed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sunnybrook Yachts
St.Margaret's Bay, NS, Canada
Chester, NS, Canada
J/29 FR OB
Chester, NS, Canada
Unknown, ON, Canada
Chester, NS, Canada
349 Sun Odyssey
On Order, NS, Canada