- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 199,000 Tax Paid (US$ 216,631)
Nice and fast cruiser / racer!
We are specialized in international brokerage, not only sales but also delivery.
We make the boats move from USA to Europe, Europe to USA - and in Europe from south to north, west to east. We ship worldwide.
In Europe: Vesa Salo +358 400 707 111
In the US: Miikka Laine, +1 (954) 801-9315
Please contact Vesa at +358 400 707 111
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 34 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 14900 lbs
Ballast: 5600 lbs
Dry Weight: 14900 lbs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (42 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Make : J-122
Model : GRANDE CROISSIERE
Type : sloop
Built : 2011
Material : GRP
L.O.A : 12,21 m
Beam : 3,63 m
Draft : 2,20 m
Location Nieuwpoort - Belgium
Engine : 1 x 40 bhp D2-Volvo Pentab - 1150 running hours.
Drives :Saildrive with max prop, big steering wheel- EVC starting device.
Remarks : engine in good condition and working order. Well maintained.
1 fore cabin, 2 aft cabins, 6 berths, galley electric fridge, 2 burner gas cooker, 2 sink, electric refrigerator, head w/ manual flush toilet and shower.
Compass, RAYMARINE ST60 tridata, RAYMARINE autopilot, NAVMAN VHF, RAYMARINE chart plotter C80, NAVTEX, AIS, RAYMARINE life tag.
12 V, 220 V shore supply, battery charger, 3 x batteries.
ON DECK & SAILS
Carbon Kevlar main sail, Furling Carbon kevlar genoa (88%, 989% 108 %, jib (120 + 150 m²),code 0 sail, fixed rod rigging, retractable carbon bow spirit, carbon white mast, anchor and anchor chain (2 x 60 m) grey lazy bag, WEBASTO 4500 W central heating, pressurized hot/cold water, 6 x HARKEN winches, cockpit cushions, life raft for 6 pers, HI-FI + CD, teak to the cockpit, sprayhood, manual anchor winchlass, anchor and anchor chain, 6 pers liferaft, waster water tank, tender.
fuel tank : 120 ltrs
water tank: 2 x 150 ltrs
NEARLY NEW BOAT WITH CARBON MAST AND VERY WELL EQUIPPED FOR FAST CRUISING.
I : 54.33 ft
J : 15.08 ft
P : 51.25 ft
E : 17.50 ft
Working Sail Area : 865.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
J/122 is a new versatile 40 foot performance sprit boat with comfortable live-aboard accommodations, a refined deck layout, low VCG keel with a moderate 7.2' draft. The hull & deck are built using superior SCRIMP infusion molding to maximize durability and long term value.An IRC-friendly cruiser/racer, J/122 offers a completely furnished interior, a simple to manage balanced sail plan, head turning performance and great looks. The first J/122s have quickly set the new performance standard for dual purpose 40 foot yachts both inshore and offshore. Racing against the latest 40' competition, J/122 is winning both in Europe and the USA. Victories include class trophies at the Obelix Regatta, American Spring Regatta, Cervantes Trophy Race, Greenwich Cup Regatta, Myth of Malham Race, and Cowes to Deauville Race. Other notable finishes this spring include 3rd and 4th at Spi Ouest in a class of 45 boats (the J/122 debut regatta) and a 2nd place in the Block Island Race.Developed with and built by J/Europe in France, J/122 is distinguished by a well executed high quality interior, a non-overlapping sailplan configuration that helps simplify the deck layout and sail selection. A setback headstay with furler are recessed into the deck to maximize the jib luff length while retaining the convenience of jib furling from the cockpit. Plus, the simplicity of an asymmetric spinnaker flown from a retractable carbon bow sprit, that makes it easy to achieve near peak performance with minimal crew effort.The J/122 cockpit is ergonomically optimized with a floor mounted traveler, below decks mainsheet system, offshore seatbacks, remote backstay adjuster and an available removable transom storage dock box that allows one to increase cockpit storage for cruising or convert back to a lighter race mode in a matter of minutes.
HULL AND DECK
- SCRIMP infusion molded sandwich construction by J/Europe using uni-and multi-directional fibreglass, low density balsa core, vinylester resin providing a 10 year anti-osmosis warranty and a 5 year structural warranty.
- White gelcoat hull finish with integrated gelcoat double boot stripe
- Off-white deck with optional choice of non-skid colors
- Hull-to-deck joint is bonded with a methacrylate structural adhesive.
- Transverse/longitudinal grids and mast step are infused as part of the hull moulding.
- SCRIMP infusion moulded, main bulkhead.
- All intermediate bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck for stiffness.
- Low VCG keel with encapsulated cast iron fin with lead bulb, bolted and bonded to shallow sump, with seamed joint to allow for easy removal.
- ORC legal foredeck toe rails moulded into the deck.
- Large capacity self draining foredeck chain locker, with space for optional windlass.
- Two side lockers in cockpit, each capable of life-raft stowage.
- One aft locker in cockpit sole (aft of wheel).
- Option for a removable aft locker/dock box.
- One Gas/LPG bottle locker, vented and drained overboard.
- Integrated mounting in seahood for dodger attachment. Option for seahood with instrument pod.
- Transom platform with removable swimming ladder.
- Balanced, composite rudder using uni and multi-directional fibreglass, on high resistance stainless steel stock,
turning on JP3 self-aligning bearings.
SPARS AND RIGGING
- Auto-claved carbon fiber mast, runnerless with double spreaders (black), mainsail track, finished in white Awlgrip.
- White painted aluminium boom, with 12:1 outhaul purchase sytem, two reef line sheaves, internal mainsheet anchoring point and forward articulated blocks to deck.
- Pre-molded mast wedge system, and adjustable mast step.
- Discontinuous rod rigging (Nitronic 50).
- Remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster with panel installed on forward face of pedestal.
- SS hydraulic panel guard.
- Jib furling system with integrated furler drum into the deck.
- Retractable carbon bowsprit controlled from cockpit with watertight containment box draining overboard.
- Solid Nautos boomvang with 24:1 integral purchase system.
- One Vectran mainsail halyard.
- One Vectran genoa halyard with snap shackle.
- One spinnaker halyard with snap shackle.
- Sheet package of two spinnaker sheets, two jib sheets, one Spectra main sheet, and one Spectra tack line with snap shackle.
- Mainsail traveller lines.
- Adjustable jib car lines.
- Two reef lines.
- Two Harken 48.2 STA self-tailing primary winches.
- Two Harken 46.2 STA mainsheet winches.
- Two Harken 44.2 STA halyard winches on aft end of coachroof.
- Three Harken lock-in winch handles, including two "Speed Grip" type.
- Six winch handle holders.
- Belowdecks 2:1 Harken mainsheet system starting at the traveler, led forward through the boom, down to sidedecks, then aft under deck to cockpit winches.
- Harken adjustable mainsheet traveller with 6:1 purchase with ratchets and cam cleats attached to car.
- Harken jib tracks, with ball-bearing car system and 8 :1 adjustable purchase led to the cockpit.
- Two Harken footblocks for jib sheets.
- Harken spinnaker sheet blocks mounted on throughdeck U bolts.
- Five Harken mast base turning blocks.
- Two 4-sheave deck organisers to lead halyards and reef lines aft.
- Four Spinlock XCS stoppers on each side of coachroof.
- Spinnaker tack line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on starboard side of coachroof.
- Roller furling control line led aft to Spinlock XCS stopper on port side of coachroof.
- Bowsprit control line led to cockpit.
- Two stainless mooring cleats at the bow.
- Two stainless mooring cleats at aft sidedeck (PandS).
- Stainless chainplates for shrouds and backstay
- One foredeck opening hatch (500 x 500 mm) with vent.
- One opening hatch (340 x 200) for heads.
- One opening hatch (340 x 200) for forward cabin.
- One opening hatch (500 x 370 mm) for main cabin.
- Two opening ports (304 x 155 mm) for forward cabin and heads.
- Four opening ports (670 x 170 mm) for main cabin.
- Four opening ports for aft cabins (two on sides, two in cockpit).
- Two cabin air exhaust vent openings in main cabin overhead below seahood.
- Four line bags shipped loose.
- Option for large companionway dodger with removable sides and opening front.
- Stainless handrails on top of coachroof.
- Double rail stainless pulpit and pushpit.
- Double lifeline system with 8 stanchions including 4 with reinforcing leg.
- 59 inch aluminum racing wheel, leather covered, mounted to custom moulded pedestal, with wheel well and drain.
- Compass on wheel pedestal with stainless binnacle guard.
- Acrylic companionway washboard with lock, stored in aft cockpit locker.
- Flagstaff holder integrated into pushpit leg.
- Emergency tiller.
- Cold-moulded, solid, and laminated light mahogany wood, finished in satin varnish.
- Removable wood effect veneered floor panels with lockdown hardware and ss metal ferrules and flush fasteners.
- White wood hull lining effect in main cabin. Vinyl lining on hull sides in sleeping cabins.
- Cored and insulated doors to all cabin areas.
- Large double V-berth with top access lockers below.
- Large hanging locker, desk with storage above and below.
- Locker and bookshelf on port side.
- Shelf above berth on port side, bow sprit containment area to starboard
- Access door to main cabin and forward head.
- Integrally moulded for easy maintenance, with shower tray, sink with access below to seacocks, toilet roll holder.
- Sink is recessed in synthetic resin colored worktop, with rail for hand towel.
- Retractable faucet/shower with pressurized hot and cold water.
- Electric shower drain pump.
- Large storage area along the hull side with dual hinged and angled mirror doors.
- Recessed access door to main and forward cabins with morticed locksets.
AFT CABINS (Port and Starboard)
- Large hanging locker.
- Locker with doors, storage below and above.
- Shelf along the hull side.
- Large double berth.
- Access door to engine.
- Option for extra water tank under berth (Starboard cabin).
- Recessed access doors to main cabin with morticed locksets.
CHART TABLE (to port)
- Large forward facing chart table.
- Chart and navigation tool storage under table top lid.
- Drawer and locker storage under chart table.
- Top access bookshelf/bin locker outboard.
- Large hinge down panels outboard and on angled face for instruments.
- Overhead halogen light and dedicated snake like chart light.
- Navigator's seat with storage below.
- Large storage locker and shelf aft of nav seat with hinge down access panel on forward face.
- Settee/berths to port and starboard.
- Drop leaf table with integrated solid mahogany rails and bottle storage compartment.
- Large storage lockers behind backrests.
- Water tank and fuel tank under settees.
- Two stainless handrails on overhead.
- Two lockers and bookshelf outboard of both port and starboard settees.
U-SHAPED GALLEY (to starboard)
- Gimballed LPG gas stove with oven and 2 burners, with s/s protection bar.
- Double s/s sink unit recessed in synthetic resin worktop.
- Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Large moulded icebox/fridge, with single top access, divider and storage shelf.
- Two utensil drawers.
- Large storage under drawers.
- Storage under sink with shelf.
- Trash bin with direct access from worktop.
- Full length locker outboard of galley worktop with vented locker doors and crockery storage system.
- Cold moulded fiddle around the edge of the worktop with integrated handrail.
- White laminate finish for better wear resistance.
- Open locker/molded shelf with large wood retaining fiddle at top companionway step for loose deck gear.
- Steps with angled treads between bulkheads.
- SS handrails mounted between bulkheads.
- Front engine access through piston assisted hinge-up lid.
PLUMBING AND ELECTRICAL
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Electric bilge pump with switch from automatic to manual with control and individual warning light.
- Shower drain pump with filter.
- Pressurized water system.
- 12V DC refrigeration.
- Stainless water tank (42 gallon) under main cabin settee (additional water tank as option).
- Icebox drain.
- 5 gallon hot water tank.
- Marine WC.
- Holding tank with Y-valve and pump-out. 2nd holding tank added with optional two cabin/two head layout.
- Two 80 AH AGM type batteries and one 70 AH battery for engine, with switches. The batteries are charged by either the engine or the battery charger.
- 12V 18 breaker electrical panel, with fuel gauge, voltmeter and ampmeter.
- 110V main circuit breaker and panel.
- Halogen lights on ceilings and swivelling tulip lights in cabins.
- Ceiling light in heads.
- Low voltage LED navigation lights on pushpit and pulpit.
- Steaming light and mooring light.
- Grounding system for protection against lightning.
- Battery charger.
- 110V Shorepower inlet with 30 amp service two outlets at galley and nav station (no cord)
- Volvo D2 40 HP Saildrive diesel engine, 115 AH alternator, with double diode and fresh water-cooling with heat exchanger.
- Volvo engine controls and fuel guage recessed in cockpit, with plexiglass protection, including rev. counter, hour meter and alarms for oil pressure, low voltage and water temperature.
- 35 gallon aluminum fuel tank.
- Sound insulated engine compartment, ventilation pipes.
- Two-blade folding propeller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Vinces
De Vries Lentch
Innovazione E Progretti