2007 J Boats J/100
- View Full Specifications
Fresh Water Beauty
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- WI, United States
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 119,500
Lightly sailed fresh water J/100. Awlgrip topsides, this boat is actually in better shape than when it was new. Always stored in heated storage in winter.
Please contact Master User at 847-404-2209
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 15 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar Diesel
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 15 HP
2017 Doyle Stratis Main ( used 6 times)
2017 Doyle Stratis Jib ( used 6 times)
North chute with spinnaker Sally (rarely used)
New sail cover 2016
Hull and Deck
New Plexiglass companion way hatch and engine panel
LED running lights
Hull mast boom repainted 2016
Rudder faired 2016
Mostly new running rigging 2016
Re varnished toe rail 2016 maintenance coat 2017
- Lloyd's approved, CK-57AL-600 Baltek Contourkore end grained balsa composite construction using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics with vinylester resin on outer hull layer.
- TPI patented SCRIMPÒ resin infusion system molding process for optimum laminate strength with 65-70% glass content in structural skins.
- Awl Grip hull Light blue
- Large sit-in cockpit with 9.5’ seats having comfortable 13.75” backrests, suitable for cockpit cushions.
- Two cockpit seat storage lockers.
- One lazarette storage locker.
- Swimming and boarding platform sculpted into aft face of full height transom with integral safety ladder.
- Molded companionway seahood and dodger spray shield bosses.
- White toe-rails with two scupper drains on aft side decks.
- Stainless steel handrails on cabin house.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
- SCRIMP molded longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and integral mast step.
- Lead & antimony fixed 5.75' draft, fin keel with bulb bolted to a deep molded sump. (4.0’ shoal draft option)
- One 95 amp AGM Lifeline 27 battery.
- 12V DC battery switch.
- 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
- Navigation & steaming lights.
- UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
- Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
- Two swiveling reading lights.
- One dome light in main cabin.
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
Battery charger 2016
2nd heavy duty battery
Raymarine C120 chartplotter mounted on main bulkhead can see from helm.
4 Ray Marine ST60 multi displays
Autohelm installed below deck
Self tacking Hoyt Boom
Self tailing cabin top winches
Two tone deck
Varnished Teak toe ril
Below deck autohelm
Teak door to v-berth
Vang lead aft to extra stopper
Mechanical and steering
- 2 cylinder Yanmar 15HP diesel saildrive engine with Gori geared folding prop.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms in cockpit with acrylic cover.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- 10-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Balanced hi-aspect spade rudder constructed using "E" glass with stainless rudder post and self-aligning Jefa rudder bearings.
Curved laminated wood tiller with Spinlock tiller extension
- Two Harken 32.2A, 2 speed winches mounted on cabin trunk.
- Two Harken 40.2STA 2 speed self-tailing winches mounted on cockpit coaming.
- Spinlock triple sheave deck organizers (P&S).
- Two lock-in 8” Harken Speedgrip winch handles.
- Two PVC winch handle holders
- Custom stainless mast collar.
- Harken ESP mast mounted turning blocks
- Two double Spinlock XTS rope clutches on the cabin top.
- Two Harken 150 cam cleats on cabin top.
- Two fixed jib tracks each with plunger style jib cars.
- Harken mainsheet traveler track recessed in cockpit seat with 4:1 Harken “windward-sheeting” traveler control system.
- 6:1/24:1 Harken rough tune/fine tune mainsheet system leading to aluminum bracket on centerline fore and aft of traveler.
- Four SS mooring cleats (2 fwd, 2 aft).
SS bow and amidships chocks port and starboard
- Two Gebo fixed ports in sides of cabin trunk.
- Molded companionway sliding hatch and acrylic offshore dropboard with inside/outside opening hasp
- Cockpit operated Henderson bilge pump.
- Custom SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay tang.
- Five (5) Wichard folding padeyes: one for spinnaker tack attachment on bow, and four attachment points for spinnaker blocks.
- Off-white laminated paneling with varnished cold molded teak trim oval door opening upgrade wood door
- Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole.
- Two-tone (beige) molded nonskid floor in head area.
- Teak trimmed shelves outboard of each settee berth.
- Raritan PH-2 marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
- Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
- Holding tank overboard discharge manual pump.
- Sunbrella acrylic fabrics settee cushions.
- Vinyl liner on main cabin & head overhead and hull.
Spar and rigging
- Hall 152C tapered carbon fiber mast, autoclave cured with double airfoil aluminum spreaders, main, jib, spin halyard and topping lift sheaves, spin/whisker pole track with sliding eye on front of mast, Harken System “A” mainsail luff track; mast finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- G10 fiberglass mast step with fore/aft adjustment slots and SS padeye for through bolt securing of mast to step.
- Spartite mast wedge kit.
- Hall aluminum boom with provision for 2 reefs, 6:1 internal mainsail outhaul, finished in Awlgrip off-white.
- Navtec continuous rod rigging with Navtec turnbuckles.
- Running rigging package with main halyard, jib halyard, spinnaker halyard, two jib sheets, two spinnaker sheets, main sheet, tack line, single line reef (doubles as Cunningham), and traveler control lines.
- Sailtech remote panel hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Hall B-12 Quik Vang with integral cleating.
- Harken Unit 0 headsail furler with control leading aft to cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Stearns Boating, LLC
Chicago, United States
Unknown, IL, United States