- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Sarasota, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 189,000
The Hunter 49 2007 "Veritas" is a one owner boat, never chartered, that has been well maintained and cared for. She has the upgraded Yanmar 110 hp engine, Mariner Package options,, rare cutter rig (sails great!), ALL NEW electronics 2015, and Fischer Panda generator. Veritas is a rare 4 stateroom model, perfect for cruising or charter. The Hunter 49 is a robust sailing platform with unsurpassed versatility. The Hunter 49 can be configured to cruise around the harbor, or around the world in comfort. Solid construction, a high ballast ratio and a stout B & R rig are the basic elements that make this flagship capable and safe for the bluewater cruise of your dreams.
Fortunately many attributes that make a boat comfortable for long distance cruising also make shorter trips more pleasant. Dual helm stations provide outstanding visibility and a multitude of seating options. The fractional sailplan is integrated with Hunters trademark cockpit Traveler Arch and a proven deck layout to maximize ease of handling under sail, especially for shorthanded crews. The large balanced rudder and shaft driven steering system deliver pinpoint maneuverability and fingertip control, even under full sail. Never has a boat so large been so easy to handle with confidence in every condition.
Below-decks, an efficient floorplan is executed in furniture quality woodwork for a bright interior that is as functional as it is beautiful. Incredible storage capacity, easy systems access and a deep bilge sump demonstrate that attention to detail below the surface remains a priority for your extended enjoyment of this amazingly capable cruising platform. Owner wants to move her and is encouraging offers.
Upgraded Yanmar 110 HP diesel
Complete Garmin Electronics Package including A/P and Radar (New 2015)
3 Electric Winches
Fischer Panda Generator
Xantrex 3500 Inverter / Charger
Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook
Have To Sell One Before Buying This One? Contact Edwards Yacht Sales Today! We Have 30 Sales Professionals Covering Florida & the World! List with EYS because WE SELL BOATS!
For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact:
Doug Jenkins, Central Listing Agent at 941-504-0790
Hello, I am Doug Jenkins, a 18 year yacht sales veteran. Contact me today and put my 18 years’ worth of experience in the Yacht Brokerage Business representing Buyers and Sellers in Florida, the Southeast, the Caribbean and around the Globe, in the Marketing Selling and Purchasing of their Yachts and Boats Professionally and with Integrity. Doug Jenkins 941-504-0790
“My experience with your company and especially Doug Jenkins is an exceptional one. Doug was not only very professional but gave the personal care to us that was above and beyond the expected level. Even though we had to go through some very trying episodes, Doug made them tolerable thanks to his caring attitude. The closing arraignments were handled with great efficiency and accuracy. In conclusion, I can highly recommend your company and will do so to my boating friends. Doug should be considered your most valuable employee in my opinion and deserves any and all accolades you can give him. “ Robert Singer, M. D.
Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida and cruise here
SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how!
Sign up now for our FREE e-newsletter to stay current with the latest information regarding boat shows, and best buys on brokerage yachts Additionally enjoy featured articles and boating news. www.EdwardsYachtSales.com
Please contact Doug Jenkins at 941-504-0790
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 49 ft 11 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 43 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Ballast: 12544 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 68 ft 6 in
Headroom: 6 ft 9 in
Dry Weight: 32813 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4 HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 5
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 3
Manufacturer Provided Description
A luxurious passagemaker with a versatile floor plan for total extended offshore cruising, the Hunter 49 offers a complete range of live aboard accommodations and outstanding entertainment features.With an overall length of 49 feet 11 inches , plus a 14 feet 5 inch beam and 6 feet 9 inches of salon headroom, the Hunter 49 is a BIG boat with impressive interior volume. Driving the Hunter 49's new hull is a specially engineered sail plan that achieves maximum efficiency while maintaining the Hunter trademark of single-handed sail-ability, which is a great feature for a boat of this size. Components aboard the Hunter 49 include Hunter's famous mainsheet traveler arch, backstayless B & R rig, a battened full roach main sail, and two headsails: self-tacking staysail with overlapping jib. A dual-ended mainsheet allows adjustments from both the cockpit and companionway, and all sheets and halyards end at the cockpit.
Mariners Package Upgrade
Alternator Upgrade, 120 Amp
Cushion, Aft Lounge Bench
Electric Rigging Winch Upgrade (Starboard Cabin Top) Engine
Upgrade to 110 hp
Freezer, Additional Top Opening (inop)
Inverter w/Battery Monitor System
Mattress, Upgrade w/Memory Foam
Quiet-Flush® Head System
Refrigerator, Additional Front Opening,
Stainless Steel Shade Package,
Supreme Stereo, Bose®Lifestyle 28 Entertainment System Upgrade (Main Cabin)
Stereo, Cockpit AM/FM/CD w/Arch Speakers
TV for Main Salon
- This vessel is a rare 4 stateroom layout, which offers a full queen berth in the aft master cabin and 3 additional cabins with double berths. The master cabin is aft to port and has a head direct6 access door. This vessel sleeps (10) with a large U-shaped convertible dinette to starboard, a long settee to port. Aft of the port settee is a navigation station with ample space for full chart navigation. A leather “bucket” seat with arm rests completes the navigator’s paradise. Further aft to port is the master head with 2 access doors and a stall shower. The galley is aft of the dining settee and is L-shaped. Lots of solid surface counter space, drawers and cabinets. Headliners are of smooth fiberglass and incorporate internal ducting for the air conditioning offering (3) zones; Aft Cabins, Salon, and Forward Staterooms. "Veritas" is equipped with recessed fluorescent lighting fixtures. The sole is teak and holly with a high gloss finish. All cabinetry and trim is teak with satin finish. There is ample ventilation and plenty of natural light.Dinette is mid-ship to starboard.
- U-Shaped settee with burl wood high gloss table.
- Table has removable leaf and converts to a cocktail table.
- Table and settee convert to double berth providing additional sleeping .
- Storage is located under the settee and behind back cushions.
- Book shelf outboard of settee.
- To port is a settee with storage under and behind seat backs.
- Shelf storage outboard.
- (2) Reading lights.
- (2) Guest fans.
- (2) Fixed hull port lights.
- (4) Fixed cabin side windows.
- (2) Fixed skylights.
- (2) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air screen/darkening shade.
- (6) Fluorescent recessed lights.
- Indirect mood lights.
- Low power sole courtesy lights.
- CO Detector.
- Smoke Detector.
- (1) 120VAC outlet.
- (1) 12VDC outlet.
- Flat chart storage under port settee.
- 37” Flat screen HD television with dockside cable access.
- Bose surround sound speakers.
- (3) Overhead storage cabinets.
L-shaped galley is located aft and to starboard in the salon area. The center island contains the freezer system.
- Coolmatic Freezer with two hinged lids. (inop)
- (2) Front opening 12VDC refrigerators. (New 2015)
- (1) U-line 120VAC ice maker. (inop)
- Solid surface countertops with sink covers.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- Single lever faucet.
- Kenmore Microwave with built in coffee maker.
- Seaward three burner stove with oven and broiler.
- Vent hood with light and fan.
- Overhead lighting.
- (2) Opening ports.
- (1) Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air screen and shade.
- Large pantry cabinet.
- (2) Large under counter cabinets.
- (6) Drawers.
- (2) Glass front dish cabinets.
- (1) 120VAC outlet.
- (2) 20Lb aluminum propane tanks in cockpit locker.
- Propane controls and safety solenoid.
- Smoke alarm.
- Fire extinguisher.
Port Aft Master Stateroom
- Queen berth (athwart ships).
- (2) Hanging lockers.
- (2) Storage cabinets.
- (1) Opening hull port.
- (1) Opening port to cockpit.
- (1) Opening overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade.
- Book Shelf.
- (1) Reading light.
- (1) Overhead light.
- (1) Guest fan.
- Direct access door to the guest head.
Starboard Aft Stateroom
- Queen berth with storage under.
- Marv Air ducted air conditioning (shared with port guest cabin).
- (1) Opening hull port light.
- (1) Opening port light into cockpit with Ocean Air shade.
- (1) Hanging locker.
- (2) Storage cabinets.
- (4) Drawers.
- (1) Dressing seat.
- (1) Reading light.
- (1) Overhead light.
- (1) Guest fan.
- Smoke and Co detectors.
- (1) Overhead opening hatch.
Port / Starboard Forward 2 Staterooms (ea)
- Double berth
- Hanging lockers.
- Storage cabinets.
- Opening hull port.
- Opening overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade.
- Reading light.Overhead light.
- Ensuite guest head.
- Garmin 7612 Color Plotter / Radar in cockpit (New 2015, viewable from either helm).
- Garmin Radome (New 2015, mast mounted).
- Garmin Autopilot with Remote (New 2015)
- Garmin Wind and Depth (New 2015)
- Full Yanmar electronic engine monitor at port helm.
- Icom IC M80z VHF radio in navigation station.
- Icom IC M604
- RAM microphone at port helm.
- Mast top mounted VHF antenna.
- Fusion stereo in cockpit (Sirius and IPod ready).
- 37” flat screen HD television.
- Bose DVD/CD playback system with Accumass surround sound speakers.
- (2) 4” Pedestal mounted compasses.
- Panda Fischer 12 KW diesel generator in soundbox
- (3) 8D AGM House batteries (New 2016)
- (1) Engine battery.
- (2) Master battery shut of switches.
- Combiner switch at auxiliary panel.
- 120VAC panel .
- 12VDC panel
- Remote 12VDC panel in navigation station with 5 breakers.
- Xantrex Freedom 3500 Inverter with 3 stage 100 AMP charger and remote panel
- Link 1000 battery monitor.
- Isolation transformer.
- Separate breakers for windlass and winches
- 50Amp 120VAC inlet. with cord
- Cable television/telephone inlet.
- Seat cushions for all cockpit seats.
- Spur line cutters on shaft
- Stainless steel arch with traveler.
- Split stern rail with gates leading to stern platform.
- Stainless steel bow rail.
- Double stainless steel life lines with gates port and starboard.
- Dual helms with Edson rack and pinion steering.
- Dual leather wrapped steering wheels.
- Edson outboard engine bracket
- Corian solid surface cockpit table.
- Deep storage lockers under all cockpit seating.
- Double anchor roller.
- Primary anchor Delta 45 with 200' of 3/8 proof coil chain.
- Electric anchor windlass.(Upgrade)
- Split anchor locker.
- (8) Deck cleats.
- (2) Dorade vents.
- Dockside water connection.
- Full rub rail.
- Liferaft (Needs certification)
- Fore deck sail locker with water tight bulkhead.
Forward facing navigation center is located to port aft of the settee and forward of the head.
- Large lift top chart table with storage inside.
- Adjustable black leather navigator’s seat with arm rests.
- Generator controls.
- Inverter controls.
- Garmin 7612 Color Plotter / Radar (New 2015)
- Link 1000 Battery monitor.
- Icom IC-422 VHF radio with cockpit mounted RAM microphone.
- Electrical panels.
- Tank monitor.
- 120VAC outlet.
- 12VDC outlet.
- Telephone jack.
Rigging / Sails
Sails are original, but have life in them.
Added Sail Area w/Tall Rig, Furling Option:
97 sq ft / 9.01 sq m Added Sail Area w/110% Overlapping Jib Option:
77 sq ft / 7.15 sq m
- Aft cockpit with twin steering stations
- In-boom furling, battened mainsail
- Selden rigid boom vang.
- Self tacking staysail
- Internal halyards and reef lines led aft.
- Traveler mounted on arch.
- 3 Electric winches total
- (2) Electric Lewmar 54 2sp CST Primary winches.
- (2) Lewmar 44 2sp CST halyard winches (1 electric).
- Overlapping jib
- Cruising spinnaker gear with dowsing sock and 2 #54 winches
- Double diamond shrouds with swept back spreaders (no back stay).
- All lines led to cockpit through sheet stoppers.
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 12544 lb
Max Draft: 5'6"
- Single Yanmar 4JHE4 110HP diesel engine with fresh water cooling . (Factory Upgrade)
- 120 AMP Alternator
- Kanzaki Marine gear.
- Optional additional fuel tank
- Max Power Bow Thruster 4.4HP
- CruiseAir Air Conditioning 3 units, (36,000 BTU) Reverse Cycle (2 New 2013)
- Horizon Seafari Mini 170 12 volt watermaker 7 GPH (Never used)
- X-Change-R oil change system.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Fold-O-Flex 3 Blade feathering bronze propeller.22"X16" RH
- 11 Gallon water heater (120VAC & engine).
- Tank level monitor for all tanks.
- Electric and manual bilge pumps.
- High bilge water alarm.
- Electric shower sump pumps.
- Macerator pumps on both holding tanks.
- Emergency tiller.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Edwards Yacht Sales
45 Center Cockpit
Punta Gorda, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
450 Upgraded Cutter Rig
Cocoa, FL, United States
Bradenton, FL, United States
Englewood, FL, United States
Tarpon Springs, FL, United States