- View Full Specifications
WOW! Must See Yacht!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Alameda, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 109,250
Check out this Award Winning two Cabin Layout appointed with a rich teak interior that has the capacity to sleep seven. You will be hard pressed to find another 36 foot yacht that sails as well and has the room and storage that Firefly provides.
The large cockpit includes white mesh closed cell foam cockpit cushions with Navy Blue piping, a full complement of Raymarine electronics and high combings that provide security and comfort. The cockpit table is mounted on a stainless steel frame, which offers a handrail or footrest to brace against while heeled going to weather. The companionway is wide with grab rails on either side.
The cockpit also includes two comfortable aft rail seats, H/C shower and storage in three cockpit lockers. The helm seat unlocks and folds down into the transom to allow easy entry from the swim step. All lines are led aft so there is no need to leave the safety of the cockpit while sailing. The Offshore Dodger has stainless steel grab rails. The Dodger panes are made of Lexan which are clearest and strongest on the market. They come with canvas covers for when the boat is not being used or can be zipped out on those warm days when you want a nice flow through breeze. Leather wrapped Lewmar Folding Steering Wheel, for ease of movement around the cockpit. Stainless Steel arch includes the mainsheet traveler, a cockpit light, and water proof cockpit speakers. On the bow of the boat, you will find a deep anchor locker with watertight bulkhead, dual anchor rollers, and flush mounted windlass.
The galley has a polished double stainless steel sink and beautiful Corian counter tops, front opening under counter refrigeration, and separate front opening freezer under the Nav station.
All interior cushion foam was replaced in 2015 and two additional reading lights were added to the salon to enhance functionality as well as an above counter galley light.
French Doors and opening vented bulkhead pass-through reveal the forward cabin that boosts a large "V" Berth cabin with dual book shelves, a big cedar lined hanging locker and equally large cupboard with several shelves for fold-able items. Additional storage is located beneath the bunk for both clothing and spare sails, etc.
Aft of the Galley to Starboard you enter the aft master cabin. This has a queen size berth with a large hanging locker, shelves and six storage compartments.
The head is to port at the bottom of the companionway. The shower stall and head (Fresh Water Electric Quiet-Flush) are separated from the vanity by a glass partition and door. Aft of the head you will find a wet hanging locker and Linen closet. There is a large mirror with storage at the back of the vanity for all your toiletries. You will find both 110 and 12 volt outlets throughout the boat.
As you move forward in the boat, the navigation station is to port along with a large settee that can double as a sea berth. The Nav station offers a large chart table, VHF Radio, electrical breakers and a Raymarine Multi-Function repeater.
To starboard is a nice large U-shaped dinette with a convertible teak table that comfortably seats six, or drops for use as a double berth. Salon seating provides massive storage below.
As you go through the full specifications, it will quickly become evident that this boat represents a genuine value!
This is without question the Cleanest, Best Maintained and Best Equipped boat in her class presently available on the market.
" John Kuony
1070 Marina Village Parkway, Suite # 101A
Alameda, CA 94501
firstname.lastname@example.org (click to email me)
My facebook page
My YouTube Channel
New Yachts that I Proudly Represent: Jeanneau Sailboats and Motor Yachts, Bali Catamarans, Marlow-Hunter, CNB, and Grand Soleil. As well as Quality Power & Sail Brokerage Yachts
Thank you for visiting Cruising Yachts, Inc. I take pride in listing only quality yachts and look forward to assisting you with your boat search and purchase.
Contact John Kuony 925-980-2863 to schedule a viewing of this Pristine Bay and Coastal Cruiser
Please contact John Kuony at 925-980-2863
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Glen Henderson
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 5 in
Displacement: 13900 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 5023 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 55 ft 3 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 13900 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar Diesel
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1269
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 mph
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (38 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
- Corian countertops
- Dual SS sink
- Microwave Oven
- Gimbaled Force Ten 2 burner stove with oven-broiler
- Front opening under counter refrigeration
- Separate front opening freezer under Nav station
- Vented wet dish storage with drying fan
- Three dovetailed drawers and abundant storage
Electrical / Electronics
- 2 4D AGM Batteries
- Electrical Circuit: 12V / 110V
- Balmar High Output Alternator with Smart Regulator
- Raymarine ST 6000 Auto Pilot
- Raymarine E80 Chart Plotter
- Raymarine 2KW mast mounted Radar with robust SS guard
- ST60 Wind and ST60 Tridata (depth, speed, temp)
- Raymarine Data Repeater is mounted at the Nav station and displays all information available through the NEMA 2000 Protocol
- Navionics Platinum Navigation chip includes high and low level photography of land and all harbors on the West Coast
- Icom VFH with Ram Mic at the helm
- Flat screen Digital TV and mast mounted TV antenna
Sails, Rigging, and Deck
- UK Halsey Flex Dimension-Polyant high performance cruising sails (in like new condition). Made from a specially designed sail cloth incorporating both fill and warp yarns in a double X pattern to provide unprecedented shape retention and long sail life.
- Main offers partial vertical battens to give back roach, triple stitching, luff stripe, and tell-tails.
- Jib offers a Foam Luff for optimal sail shape when furling, triple stitching, draft stripe, and tell-tails.
- UK Halsey .75 oz Cruising Spinnaker with Sock and ATN Ring
- UK Halsey Storm Jib that has never been used
- Also aboard are the original UK Halsey Dacron Main and Jib
- Selden's Industry leading, ratcheting, In-Mast Furling solution on the Main sail and a Selden Furlex furler for effortless deployment and furling on the Head sail.
- Harken 4:1 traveler on Stainless Steel Arch. The traveler lines are led to the helm making her ideal for short-handed sailing
- Selden Solid Boom Vang / Kicker
- Ratcheting spinnaker sheet blocks, and spin running rigging round out this beautiful sail plan.
- Selden telescoping Whisker Pole
- All blocks are Harken or Selden
- Two Lewmar dual speed, self-tailing Cabin Top winches
- Two Lewmar dual speed self-tailing Jib winches.
- Jib winches are mounted at the helm providing easy access for short handed sailing.
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Double stainless steel bow rollers
- 200' of chain with swivel
- 35lb Delta anchor
- Telescoping swim ladder on transom
Safety / Additional Equipment
- 6 Person Life Raft
- Horseshoe Buoy
- Halon automatic engine room Fire Extinguisher
- Three additional Fire Extinguishers (one in each cabin)
- Spare Fortress anchor with rode and chain
- Dual Radar Reflector
- Abandon Ship Bag
- Emergency Tiller
- Magma BBQ
- Ships Bell
- Air Horn
- Boat Hook
Service / Miscellaneous
- 2016 - Various running rigging replaced
- 2016 - Both 4D AGM Batteries replaced
- 2016 - Rig Survey - All found to be in good condition
- 2015 - Complete Engine Service (Chuck's Marine)
- 2015 - All Interior cushion foam replaced (Pacific Crest Canvas)
- 2013 - Interlux Micron 66 Bottom Paint (Boatyard at Grand). Keel stripped and covered with three coats Blue Proline Epoxy
- 2011 - 16 x 12 RH 2bld 1" Flex O Fold Propeller installed
- 2011 - Digital Engine Hour Meter replaced at 1,021 hr with Analog Hour Meter. Analog meter read as of 8/18/2016 is 248.2 hr for a total of 1,269.2 Hours
- 2007 - Balmar High Output Alternator with Smart Regulator installed. Spare alternator is aboard in wet hanging locker.
- Hull cleaned every 10 weeks, Zincs replaced as needed.
- Boat washed weekly
Firefly is a one owner boat. She has been lovingly cared for and attention has been paid to every detail of her maintenance. She is priced to Sell Quickly and represents a True Value.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Cruising Yachts
Unknown, CA, United States
Alameda, CA, United States
49 sun odyssey
Alameda, CA, United States
Alameda, CA, United States
San Francisco, CA, United States
Alameda, CA, United States