- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Cape May, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 809,000
LILY B is a pristine 40’ Hinckley Talaria powered with Twin (2) Yanmar LY3-480 hp electrically controlled engines with SeaKey™ Emergency Alert Service. Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets, Hamilton 322 Jet Drives and ZF transmission. She boasts an extensive array of Raymarine electronics and is complimented by a beautifully appointed cabin for the weekend getaways. “LILY B” is in turn-key condition and is ready for your survey.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
SCOTT WHITE @ (609)780-0309 OR EMAIL email@example.com
BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Cape May, NJ
Please contact Scott White at 609-780-0309
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 40 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Displacement: 26000 lbs
Total Power: 960 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: LY3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 480 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: LY3
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 480 HP
Cruising Speed: 30 knots
Maximum Speed: 35 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (340 Gallons)
Companionway Entry: From the Pilothouse, on center are the teak companionway steps to the accommodations below.
- Varnished teak handrail starboard
- The top-opening step houses the master disconnect switches for batteries
- The lower step is top-opening for stowage
- The varnished teak companionway door has a louvered upper-half
The Interior is finished in a satin-varnished cherry wood.
- All cabin locker doors are cherry and have louvers.
- Insulated white overhead with cherry battens
- The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood
- (3) Opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air Sky screen-blinds/bug screens
- (4) Opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens
- Interior overhead lights, bulkhead lights and step lights
- Marine Air reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning
Entertainment system includes:
- Sharp 20” LCD TV - in custom locker on forward bulkhead
- Bose Lifestyle 48 system – with remote
- Bose cube speakers - mounted in V-berth area
- Bose speaker pairs in pilothouse and cockpit area
- There is custom video feed from the DVD player to the E120 displays at helm.
The Galley is immediately starboard, with satin-varnished stained cherry woodwork.
- Abalone Corian countertop.
- Polished deep stainless steel sink with single lever Grohe Faucet with hot and cold pressure water
- Two-burner electric cooktop.
- Microwave oven - is mounted in locker below the cooktop.
- Custom locker outboard of sink with louvered door
- 12-volt DC refrigeration/freezer with a shelf is top-accessed through the countertop.
- Countertop accessed waste bin
- Storage with shelves outboard and above the galley countertop.
- Three drawers forward of the sink as well as a cherry-faced locker below sink provide additional storage.
More Galley features:
- Generator control panel
- Inverter control panel
- Fresh water tank gauge
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet, mounted on aft bulkhead
- Custom 120-volt outlet in coffee locker
- 12-volt dome light is mounted under the locker over the refrigeration
- Two halogen lights in overhead above galley on dimming switch
- Step light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Opening overhead hatch screen with Sky Screen-blind/bug screen
To port is a private Head with a solid cherry paneled door. The head is finished in molded cream gelcoat with varnished cherry vertical louvered lockers and doors. The molded head sole has molded-in non-skid with drain.
- Albalone Corian countertop has a lift-out Corian cover to access a trash container
- Stainless sink with single-lever Grohe faucet and hot and cold pressure water.
- Separate shower area with clear Plexi-glass folding doors. There is a teak seat and a storage locker outboard in the shower stall with a varnished teak louvered door. There is a separate switched light in this area
- Cherry framed mirror on back of head door.
- (2) Recessed 12-volt halogen lights.
- Opening port with screen.
- Opening hatch overhead in shower with OceanAir Sky screen blind/bug screen system.
- Vacu-flush marine head is plumbed to the holding tank.
- Stainless steel towel bar
- 110-volt GFI dual outlet
- Hella fan.
- Reverse-cycle AC/heat vent.
- Toilet paper holder is mounted inside the vanity louvered door.
- Storage is provided in a lined-locker above and outboard the countertop with sliding, louvered cherry doors.
- Louvered varnished cherry door locker is under the vanity.
- Countertop trash receptacle with cover in the aft end of the vanity.
- Tankwatch holding tank monitor panel
Sleeps two forward in V-Berth area:
- Double berth is formed with the V-berth insert with cushion.
- Cushions are upholstered in Astrup Reef Indigo fabric.
- Varnished cherry shelves over port and starboard V-berth
- Flush lockers outboard and above V-berth
- Access to forepeak/anchor rode storage. This area has a caged light.
- Two Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead.
- Two stereo speakers – cube-style - port and starboard on forward bulkhead.
- Two recessed halogen lights in overhead on dimmer control.
- Two chrome Frigast 12-volt lights are mounted on the aft bulkhead, port and starboard.
- Magazine rack on starboard bulkhead
Aft of the V-berth to port is a large cedar-lined hanging locker with fiddled shelf storage over. There is a small cushioned seat in front of the hanging locker. There is a lockable custom storage area on the forward outboard portion of the port hanging locker.
To starboard and aft of the V-berth is another locker/pantry with a fiddled top with two storage shelves and a light. There is a magazine rack custom mounted on the forward face of the hanging locker. This locker separates the forward sleeping area from the galley. There is a cabin Marineair heat/AC control on forward side of locker.
Hull and Deck
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull
- Light Cream Gelcoat
- Double Snow White Boot Stripe
- Red Bottom
Hinckley DualGuard composite construction of the hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with Vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit is E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. Thru-hulls are a combination of Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below the water line, and Marelon thru hulls above the water line. The deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern and the pilothouse/cockpit sole is teak.
- Molded-in nonskid on deck.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Foredeck Anchor Locker - Flush anchor locker has a pneumatic strut that holds open the anchor locker hatch and a Hinckley-designed stowaway stainless steel anchor roller. There is also a saltwater deck wash spigot and hose with nozzle.
- Mid-deck molded-in locker to stbd. for additional storage.
- Insulated and drained cooler/fish box in transom.
- Opening transom door with heavy duty securing latch.
- Swim Platform - Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a custom wide stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Stainless steel swim handle on transom - painted to match color of hull
- Custom removable stainless steel removable handrails - on either side of swim ladder to assist with getting out of water.
- Stainless steel custom Bow Rail – extends to the aft end of the cabin sides.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top, pilothouse roof, and across aft end of pilothouse
- Hinckley-styled mast on pilothouse top - painted to match deck.
- Cockpit floodlight - is mounted on the pilothouse top mast- painted to match deck.
- (5) Hatches - Low profile opening aluminum hatches.
- All opening hatches have Ocean Air Sky screen screen/blind systems
- Four (4) opening elliptical ports with screens.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks.
- Bow and stern 316L stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two fixed spring line cleats on port side and two on stbd side
- Wichard padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Hinckley wood-package - Varnished teak pilothouse liner, instrument pods and dash
- Teak pilothouse sole
- (5) Five pilothouse windows
- All windows are green tinted
- Three fixed front windows
- Two side windows - slide open for improved ventilation
- Forward pilothouse windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers with fresh water washers.
- Interior window sun covers – snap to window frames.
Overhead in pilothouse:
- Two (2) overhead opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens-blinds/bug screens
- Insulated white overhead for sound attenuation has varnished teak battens for appearance.
- (2) Varnished teak handrails in pilothouse overhead.
- Five Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights.
- Separate circuit is provided with dimmer switch for the light over helm.
L-Settees port and starboard for seating:
- Cushions covered in John Boyle Ellis Dune 45020/01 Beige fabric
- Drink holders behind settees
- Storage is provided in bases of settees
- Settee Tables – Port and stbd varnished teak tables in the pilothouse has removable pedestals and can be used as a berth.
- Two (2) stereo speakers in pilothouse
- Two (2) Hella fans - mounted in pilothouse forward overhead outboard, port and starboard.
- Teak locking companionway door with trifold removable hatch
- Additional pilothouse stowage is accessed through the centerline hatch.
- Stamoid drop curtains with eisenglass windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Inboard-facing teak louvered doors provide access to large storage areas in each seatback.
- The engine boxes are hinged and have electric lifts - to provide easy access to the engine room.
- Stidd helm and passenger seats - finished in Ivory UltraLeather with powder-coated pedestal bases.
- Helm seat is adjustable forward and aft electrically and had custom 1.5” varnished teak spacer.
- The companion seat to port is adjustable electrically forward and aft as well as up and down.
- Under the helm seat is a refrigerator behind a louvered teak door.
Forward - Companions side (to port) has:
- Varnished teak shelf with fiddle rail outboard
- Varnished teak dash with fiddle forward
- AC/DC electrical panel is below
- 12-volt cigarette-style outlet
- Goose-neck chart light
- Air conditioning vent
Helm & Electronics
Helm Station (Starboard)
The Helm Station has a varnished teak instrument pod with continuing shelf outboard and aft.
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim,
- Hinckley “Jet Stick®” - which integrates forward and aft control, steering, and bow thruster into a single joystick.
- Two digital engine displays.
- ACR Spotlight control remote pad.
- Exalto windshield wiper control pad on dash.
- Trim tab position indicators.
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot control unit.
- Separate fuel gauges for each fuel tank.
- Marineair Air conditioning digital control pad.
- Ignition key switches and stop switches to starboard of helm seat.
- 120-Volt outlet - outboard helm seat
- Under the helm seat is a refrigerator behind louvered teak door.
Helm Electronics/Navigation Equipment:
- Raytheon ST-6001 Autopilot - with rate sensor - interfaced to GPS
- (2) Raytheon E-120 color 12” multi-function displays - networked Radar/GPS/Fishfinders with:
- Raystar 125 WAAS GPS antenna is painted to match deck color
- 4-Kw open array radar - is painted to match deck color.
- DSM 300 fish finder module
- DSM 300 digital depth sounder
- Video feed from DVD player below is interfaced to the E120’s
- Standard Horizon PS2000 DSC VHF with RAM mic, loud hailer/intercom, automatic fog signaling
- Danforth Constellation high-speed Compass - in laminated teak binnacle
- Bimini – Sunbrella Heather Beige with stainless steel frame
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
- Ample seating in cockpit consists of:
- Aft-facing seating is built into the port and starboard engine boxes
- Two custom aft-facing cushioned chaise seats
- Forward-facing seating is provided at the aft end of the cockpit.
- All exterior cushions (cockpit and pilothouse) are covered in Astrup Reef Indigo fabric.
- Two custom boarding handrail sockets on both side decks
- Removable teak boarding step fits on port or stbd side between coaming and toe rail.
- Large cockpit boarding step platform attaches to inside of cockpit coaming
Items under side decks:
- Courtesy lighting
- Pair of stereo speakers with fader control at helm station
- Boat hook
- Glendinning 50-amp Shore Cord Outlet with cord and wireless remote + custom stainless steel cord holder that mounts in fishing rod holder.
- Custom 120-volt outlet to port
- Cable TV inlet
- Deck shower - with hot and cold mixing valve inside transom door
- Center deck hatch with two line racks (forward and aft) - provide storage space and access to service mechanical.
- Rod holders - installed port and starboard on side decks. – can serve several functions as shore power cord arm holder, grill holder and rod holders.
- Stamoid cockpit cover - attaches to aft end of pilothouse and covers to transom
Low-resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system throughout boat.
12/24-Volt DC Electrical System:
- (2) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 starting batteries - for each main engine and the generator.
- (4) 12-volt AGM 4D 210-amp/hr. Service batteries for a total of 840 AH.
- Vanner battery equalizer- to supply both 12-VDC and 24-VDC house loads.
- 80-amp Alternators on engines charge the start and house batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switches allow emergency starting.
- 12-Volt DC distribution panel - with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters.
110/240-Volt 50-Amp AC electrical system:
- 50-A 125/250-volt AC shore power inlet, relay and 50 ft. shore power 50-amp cord
- Glendenning automatic shore cord reel system
- Inverter/Charger: Mastervolt Dakar combi 1500 pure sine wave - 12-volt DC 65-amp multi-stage battery charger – remotely controlled from panel in main cabin.
- 30-amp charger for start batteries.
- 110-volt outlets in pilothouse, engine room, galley and head
- Additional 120-volt outlets in galley locker, outboard of helm seat, and to port in cockpit area.
Onan 13.5-Kw generator with sound shield
- 35-amp alternator on generator
- Generator control panel in galley includes: Start/stop controls, pre-heat switch, and lighted warning panel
Twin (2) Yanmar LY3-480 hp electrically controlled engines with SeaKey™ Emergency Alert Service.
- Digital engine display shows critical engine data including real-time engine data, including engine speed, trip duration, battery voltage, coolant temperature, fuel consumption, plus boost and oil pressures. Multiple alarms for engine malfunctions
- Aquadrive drive shafts connect engines to water jets
- Hamilton 322 Jet Drives
- ZF transmission.
- 24-volt DC 7” reversible bow thruster.
- Mathers electronic throttle/transmission control with synchronizer.
- Hinckley “Jet Stick®” steering control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder SS trim tab is below each jet with controls and displays at helm
- Racor fuel/water filters with water sensor and drain petcocks
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engines, generator, and transmissions.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 3700-gph 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarms.
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted below cabin sole.
- Saltwater deck wash - with spigot in anchor locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- Flojet 12-volt DC water pressure pump with accumulator tank.
- (2) Marineair air conditioners - 16,000 BTU and 24,000 BTU reverse-cycle - with outlets in main cabin, head and pilothouse
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engines and generator - with automatic engine shutdown
- (2) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- (3) Aluminum fuel tanks with transfer pump – (1) 180-gallons and (2) 80-gallons saddle tanks
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – engine or electrically heated
- Aluminum 38-gallon holding tank with Y-valve and macerator pump to overboard discharge
- Varnished teak burgee staff.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- Handheld flare kit.
- ACR remote spotlight - mounted on pilothouse top - painted to match deck.
- Kahlenberg air horn - on pilothouse top with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights.
- Muir electric Windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir 1200A 24-volt DC electric windlass with a polished stainless steel 22# anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain + 200’ x 5/8” anchor rode and a polished stainless steel custom foldaway bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld remote at anchor locker.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from United Yacht Sales
Tuckerton, NJ, United States
42 AFT COCKPIT
Longport, NJ, United States
Toms River, NJ, United States
Cape May, NJ, United States
Somers Point, NJ, United States
Beach Haven West, NJ, United States