- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 74,950 Tax Paid (US$ 91,679)
Great looking 2007 Hanse 400 found in excellent condition. This Hanse 400 looks fantastic with a light blue coloured hull and teak in the cockpit. She boasts a good specification and can easily be sailed short handed with a self-tacking jib, fully battened mainsail, single line reefing and stack pack system.
Down below she has fantastic headroom throughout. There are 3 double cabins with the master located towards the bow. It is very spacious and light down below with a large dining area and L shaped galley to starboard. To port there is a heads with separate shower and going forward a pair of rotating armchairs and a chart table.
Viewing this Hanse 400 is highly recommended and she is all ready to go. The owner took this yacht in part exchange and is very motivated to sell her.
November 2013 Survey available on request.
Tim Brouard has boats in his blood, having grown up on, and around, them. He has successfully raced and cruised sailing yachts all over the world and has gained many valuable contacts in the industry. While studying for his Chemistry Degree, Tim managed all the on the water events and the fleet of yachts for the university sailing club and worked as Bosun at a marina during holidays. He then joined a yacht brokerage commissioning new boats and managing brokerage boats. Tim is an experienced private skipper where in addition to cruising he has introduced owners and clients to the racing circuit with an impressive second in the Round The Island Race. Tim is a qualified Yachtmaster Offshore and an active member of the Royal Thames Yacht club Contact Tim Brouard by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7021, M +44 (0)78 6736 2107 for more details.
Please contact Tim Brouard at +44 (0)23 8115 7021
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hanse Yachts
Designer: Judel / Vrolijk & Co.
Hull Shape: Monohull
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (300 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (140 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (30 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
7 berths in 3 cabins with owners cabin forward, two large double cabins aft and one berth in the saloon.
- Forward cabin is a offset large double with seating and two hanging lockers.
- Large aft cabins with seating and hanging lockers
- 2 meter head room in the saloon.
- Light and airy saloon with U-shaped settee on starboard
- 2 single swivel seats and table on port side, also used as chart table
- L-shaped traditional style galley with grey work tops
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water
- 2 burner gas cooker and oven
- Large 12V fridge with dual access (top down and front loading)
- Ample storage lockers
- Large heads with seperate walk in shower
- Shower drain pump
- Jabsco salt water flushing toilet
- Holding tank (Sea and deck discharge)
- Opening hatch
- Webasto heating
- Cherry wood finish through with red leather upholstery
- Plenty of storage lockers throughout
Rig, Sails and deck
- Sparcraft 2 spreader anodised aluminium mast with boom
- Furling system for jib
- Hanse single line reefing system (cockpit handling)
- Rod kicker
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Backstay adjuster
- Main and jib halyard lead aft to cockpit
- Main and jib sheet
- Main sheet traveller in cockpit
- Stack pack and lazy jacks for mainsail
- Self-tacking jib with traveller
- North Sails fully battened Mainsail with 3 reefs
- North Sails Furling self-tacking Jib
- HOOD Vectran 140% Genoa
- Storm Jib
- 2 x Lewmar 46ST Genoa winches
- 2 x Lewmar 40ST Halyard winches
- Anchor with galvanised steel chain
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Wheel cover
- Mooring lines
- Teak decks in cockpit
- 2 gas lockers
- Transom shower
- Yanmar 3JH4 40hp diesel engine
- Sail drive with 3 blade folding prop (Gaitor replaced 2013)
- Rev counter at helm
Navigation and electrics
- Simrad RD68 VHF
- Simrad combi display
- Tacktick Multifunction wireless display
- Tackwind wind anemometer
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter with GPS
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot
- Navigation lights
- Clipper BM1 battery moniter
- BEP Marine Gas Detector
- Shore power 230V
- 12V & 230V Electrical circuits
- Sterling Power Products 50 Amp Battery charger
- 3 service batteries (110Ah)
- 1 Varta engine start battery (75Ah)
- LED Lighting
- Kenwood CD/Radio with saloon & cockpit speakers
Smoke & CO Detectors throughout
Manual & Automatic bilge pumps
LOA 39' 4"
Beam 13' 3"
Draft 6' 6"
Dry weight 18,519 Kg
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Hamble, UK.
- Ask us about insuring this vessel.
- Discounted berthing available.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates
Other Boats from Nicolle Associates
Port Hamble, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Gosport, United Kingdom
Brixham, United Kingdom
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Sun Fast 43