- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Switzerland
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 179,000 Tax Paid (US$ 189,096)
Amongst the first production boats of its kind, this extraordinary performer is built using technology previously only used for one-off custom boats. This ground breaking methodology results in a powerful, super-fast, one design race yacht, with uncompromising up and down wind capabilities.
The yacht is designed for maximum thrills and excitement while remaining simple to sail, in both inshore and ocean racing events.
With a carbon interior, carbon spars and without running backstays, this boat is at the cutting edge of performance racing!
Although only 37 feet in length, weighing only 3550 kilograms and with a ballast ratio of close to 60%, this racing yacht holds her own against the best. Being smaller in size, the yacht is both economical and affordable, yet is destined to be on the winner's podium at all the International racing events, be it in round-the-bouys or ocean racing.
The G-Force X-Treme 37 was built for speed and simplicity. She is built entirely in carbon and is considered to be one of the most technically advanced production boats ever built. All conform the latest technical specifications and standard features of a modern high-tech production boat.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING INTERNATIONAL!
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.48 m
Maximum Draft: 2.64 m
- Bunks: 4x tilting solid. Aft 2 can move forward as backrest when day sailing.
- Chart area to accept instruments.
- Fitted flush toilet. Soft fitted 8 compartment clothing locker.
- Removable carbon sink.
- 1 Gimballed gas burner.
- 1 Silva NX 2 System/ Server Nexus/Silva 2008
- 4 Silva NX2 Maxi Displays Mast Nexus/Silva 2008/2013
- 1 Carbon Mast bracket for Maxi Displays Nexus/Silva 2013
- 4 Silva NX2 Multi Control in Cocpit Nexus/Silva 2008/2013
- 1 NX nWindrace transducer Nexus/Silva 2008
- 1 NX nDepth transducer Nexus/Silva 2008
- 1 NX nSpeed transducer Nexus/Silva 2008
- 1 HPC Compass transducer Nexus/Silva 2014
- 1 GPS-Reciever NMEA Raymarine Raymarine 2008
- 1 GPS-Reciever B&G ZG100 NMEA 2000 B&G 2014
- 1 Zeus 2 Marine Plotter B&G 2014
- 1 NMEA 2000 Network B&G
- 1 GND10 Blackbox Garmin/Nexus interface to NMEA 2000 Garmin/Nexus 2014
- 1 RS35 VHF AIS/NMEA2000 Simrad 2014
- 1 Masthead Antenna Vtronix HA 156c 2,5 dBi 2014
- 1 RS35 Handset Simrad 2014
- 1 Navico Go Free wireless Navico 2014
- 1 DMK Wireless DMK Yachtinstr. 2014
- 1 Easy DVT Antenna Splitter Weatherdock 2014
- 1 Compass 2014
- 1 Philippi STV 207 USB 12V Power Distribution Panel Philippi 2014
- 1 Philippi STV 227 12v Power Distribution Panel Philippi 2014
- 1 Pioneer FM/DAB Radio incl. Speaker system Pioneer 2013
- 1 Battery charger Philippi Phillipi 2008
- Clutches Spinlock XTS Spinlock 2007/2013
- Spinlock Tiller extension 2013
- All blocks Harken Big Boat Magic black air 2007/2013
- 8 Tyetac Loop Padeys 2014
- 2 Harken Performa 40.2 STP Harken 2013
- 2 Harken Performa 46.2 STP Harken 2013
- 2 Harken Quattro 40STQP Harken 2013
- Twin Backstay incl. Running Airblocks Mafiolli for Squarehead Main 2013
- Sheets, hailyards 2014
- Rigg Supplier Year
- Mast Carbon 2 spreader, Rod rigging Southern Spars 2007
- Boom Carbon Southern Spars 2007
- Boomkicker Southern Spars 2013
- Spreader Carbon Southern Spars 2007
- Forstay Tuffluff 2007
- 1 Furler System Kvaerner Titan for Code Zero 2009
- Mast hydraulic pump with 2 Cylinder incl. Manometer Enerpac 2008
- 1 Mainsail North Squarehead 3DL 680 Medium 14700Dpi Aramid/Carbon North Sails 2013
- 1 Mainsail North 3DL Medium North Sails 2008
- 1 Mainsail North Kevlar (never used) North Sails 2007
- 1 Genua 1 Medium 108% 3DL 680 Aramid/Carbon North Sails 2014
- 1 Genua 1 Light/Medium 108% 3DL North Sails 2008
- 1 Genua 1 Medium/Heavy 104% North Sails 2008
- 1 Genua 2 Heavy 3DL North Sails 2008
- 1 Storm jib North Sails 2014
- 1 Try Sail North Sails 2014
- 1 Gennaker A2 White 140 qm North Sails 2013
- 1 Gennaker A1.5 Gradient design Airx 600 White 143 qm North Sails 2014
- 1 Code Zero 55% SMG Cuben Fibre North Sails 2009
- 1 Grey Deck cover Stamoid Hillebrand 2008
- 5 Winch handles Harken 2012
- 1 Bucket 2012
- ISAF Kat. 3 Safety equipment 2014
- Anchor fortress Flux type FX16 incl. 40m Line and 4m chain
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.