- View Full Specifications
Such a well known brand
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ipswich, Woolverstone Marina, Suffolk, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 134,995 Tax Paid (US$ 173,455)
Boats for sale UK. Used Fisher 34 yacht for sale. One owner from new this Fisher 34 cruiser has Copper coat antifoul, a 75hp Yanmar marine engine. Engine hours 465. Maple joinery. Burgundy gelcoat finish to hull off white decks with tan treadmaster anti slip panels along with a Bow thruster, Ray 120 chart plotter and Warm air heating further adding to this boats great appeal . Has virtually unused feel to her, viewings highly recommended for this great motor sailor. Afloat here.
Boat Sales, Servicing, Accessories, Repairs and Boat Management.” The one stop shop for ALL your boating needs.”
Available 7 days a week to view. Sunday by prior appointment.
Precious Marine offices Woolverstone, Bradwell and Scotland 01473 780286
Please contact Graham Knight at 01473 780286
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 34 ft 4 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Displacement: 11684 kgs
Ballast: 4826 kgs
Headroom: 6 ft 7 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 4JH3-TE55.3kw
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 450
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Stainless steel (340 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (363 Liters)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Chain locker is forward, there is a hanging locker and a clothes storage locker aft of the berths on each side. Access to the foredeck is through an opening Perspex deck hatch centrally above the berths. There is one opening LEWMAR port on each side of the coach-roof, burgundy colour curtains on runners are fitted to both opening ports. A panelled door leads to the saloon.
- The saloon has a ‘U’ shaped settee to the port side with lockers behind. There is storage outboard and under the settee. The saloon table is mounted on a pole so that it can be raised and lowered. When the saloon table is lowered the settee converts to a double berth if required. There is overhead and bulkhead lighting with halogen lights under the side-deck. There are two opening LEWMAR PORTS on each side of the coach-roof, burgundy colour curtains on runners are fitted to both sides.
- To starboard in the saloon. It is fitted with a one-and- a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Top opening ice box in the work top, gimballed LPG gas cooker with 2 burners, grill and oven with fail-safe on all burners. Hot and cold water to the sink mixer tap, plate and cup storage, drawers and lockers for food storage, overhead vent, two opening Lewmar ports, laminate work surface. Fiddle rails, Gas shut-off valve adjacent to cooker, cooker cover with stowage provided, galley crash bar and overhead lighting.
- The separate toilet compartment is to port, aft of the saloon with a marine toilet and washbasin. The pressurised hot and cold water supplies serve the washbasin mixer with flexible shower hand set fitting and the marine toilet. The following are fitted: shower tray, with non-slip base lining, locker outboard with stowages, opening Lewmar port, a fixed overhead light, mirror, panelled door with laminate backing, overhead ventilator and laminate covered bulkheads.
- The large cabin is to starboard with full sized double berth with storage under. There is a hanging locker/vanity unit with drawers under, a mirror, one opening port with burgundy colour curtainsi, one fixed Lewmar port to the wheelhouse, a berth light and fixed overhead light are fitted.
- The steering position is to port with helmsman’s seat/crew settee with large storage lockers below and outboard of the seat. There is a settee to starboard with chart stowages under and storage spaces behind the backrests. The engine control is positioned forward of the wheel and instrument panel to the side to keep the top surface free. The chart table is forward to starboard. Double opening doors give access to the cockpit. There are slide opening windows each side of the wheelhouse and a central drop-down window forward with a gimballed compass fixed over, BREEZE MARINE PLEATED BLINDS are fitted to all of the windows in the wheelhouse.. An electric wiper is fitted on the port forward screen. There are four overhead halogen lights. The Yanmar diesel engine is situated below the wheelhouse with access via lifting panels in the wheelhouse sole, the engine compartment is lined with soundproofed material.
INTERIOR JOINERY & COVERINGS;
- All interior joinery is of solid woods and veneered plywoods in Maple-wood finish. Galley surfaces are in colour coordinated laminates and the toilet compartment top surface is in Nordstone granite impregnated GRP.
- The overhead linings consist of vinyl upholstered plywood panels which are detachable for access and have teak battens between the panels. The Hull sides and hanging lockers are lined in either teak or carpet to prevent condensation. The wheelhouse and the sides of the coach-roof are lined in teak.
- All cushions are upholstered in Burgundy coloured high grade fire retardant fabric from Northshore’s selections, matching burgundy colour curtains are fitted in the saloon and cabins. Teak and Holly plywood decking is fitted on all cabin soles with Treadmaster on the wheelhousesole.
- A quality AXMINSTER wool carpet with whipped and bound edges is laid in the wheelhouse, saloon and cabins. The cockpit seating area has loose Burgundy colour upholstered cushions supplied.
- RAYMARINE ST60+ Fisher Nav Pac:- with Speed, depth and wind indicators are fitted in the wheelhouse;
- RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT with Whitlock drive ST6001+ display in the wheelhouse.
- RAYMARINE 54E VHF RADIO with DSC function inc. aerial and Flush-mount kit;
- RAYMARINE C120 CHARTPLOTTER Display screen fitted in wheel-house;
- RAYMARINE RAYDOME 18” fitted to the mainmast;
- RAYMARINE RAYSTAR 125 Satellite differential is mounted on pushpit rail
- Dinghy and outboard available by seperate negociation.
Rigging & Sails
- The vessel has a Sloop rig as standard.
- The SELDEN IN-MAST FURLING and boom are of silver anodised aluminium alloy.
- Steaming, anchor light, tri-colour and deck floodlight are fitted.
- LEWMAR winches for mainsail and headsail halyard and reefing lines are fitted. The mainsail is fitted with vertical battens.
- ECHOMAX RADAR REFLECTOR is fitted to the mainmast.
- The standing rigging is heavy duty 1x19 stainless steel wire attached to the chain plates with bottle screws.
- The running rigging is of pre-stretched Terylene.
- Main, Genoa halyards and sheets, boom topping lifts, burgee and signal halyards.
- SELDEN FURLEX Genoa reefing system is fitted.
- ARUN Mainsail (In-mast furling) 270 sq ft.
- Genoa furling, in white Terylene cloth, 360 sq ft.
- The mainsail has vertical battens, foot outhaul and leech tension points. The Genoa sail has a burgundy colour UV protection strip included.
Hull, Deck, Safety & Canvas
- The hull is a heavy duty hand laid-up GRP moulding. Built in Northshore’s Nordseal specification, which includes a clear gel coat underwater. The cast iron ballast is encapsulated in the GRP keel and glassed over with further laminates to form an integral part of the hull structure. The major transverse structural bulkheads of marine specification plywood are bonded to the hull.
- The deck is a heavy duty hand laid GRP moulding. Balsa stiffening is incorporated in all horizontal areas with plywood infills in way of the deck fittings. Heavily stressed areas are additionally reinforced with unidirectional glass reinforcement. The deck is bonded to the hull in accessible areas and bolted throughout the whole hull to deck joint. The bulkheads are laminated to the deck resulting in a strong and integrated unit.
- Heavy double skin GRP bulwarks incorporating the hull to deck joint are moulded as an integral part of the deck and capped with 25mm thick teak, a teak rubbing strake and bulwark cladding is fitted.
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit and stanchions with stainless steel wire lifelines (plastic sheathed).
- Lifeline gates with adjustable pelican hooks are located to port and starboard.
- Heavy duty stainless steel stem head fittings with forestay and headsail attachment points and double anchor roller.
- Stainless steel engine room vents.
- Two large mooring cleats and a bollard on the foredeck,
- Two midship cleats, two large bollards aft.
- Chafing plates are fitted to the teak rail cappings in way of fairleads.
- Through-bolted headsail tracks.
- LEWMAR 40 x2 self-tailing winches on the cockpit coaming.
- Spinlock rope clutch for the genoa furling line to port.
- LEWMAR DELTA anchor with 56metres of 8mm calibrated chain.
- LOFRANS TIGRES ELECTRIC WINDLASS 12v 1200w is fitted in the bow with control in the wheelhouse and a separate remote control plug-in point on the starboard coaming .
- All working areas including those on the Wheelhouse roof are covered with TREADMASTER anti-slip surface.
- Teak fore and aft handrails are fitted on the wheelhouse roof.
- A clear Perspex sliding skylight is fitted on the wheelhouse roof.
- Two Dorade vents and three ventilators are on the coachroof.
- Diesel fuel and water tank fillers in the starboard deck floor.
WINDOWS AND PORTLIGHTS;
- Window frames and portlights are marine quality anodised aluminium alloy, glazed with toughened glass or polycarbonate panes.
- The wheelhouse/deck saloon is equipped with 2 slide-opening windows and a drop-down forward opening window.
- The coach-roof windows are all opening Lewmar ports
- The cockpit is an integral part of the GRP moulding which is self-draining through two 38mm bore drains with valves in the hull. A hatch is fitted in the aft seat to give access to steering gear, bilge pump, and the fuel tank shut-off valve. The cockpit sole has teak duckboards, there are lockers port and starboard beneath the seats. There are two gas bottles in a locker aft in the cockpit coaming.
- Below the waterline the hull has been coated at the time of construction with COPPERCOAT MULTI-SEASON ANTI-FOULING for which the manufacturers claim to have a lifespan of 10 years, the coating has been maintained each season and was in good condition at last inspection.
- YANMAR 4JH3-TE 75hp 4 cylinder marine diesel engine, complete with a reduction gearbox is fitted as standard.
- The engine is freshwater cooled and fitted with a heat exchanger and water cooled exhaust with water lock type silencer.
- Electric start and alternator of 80amps output.
- The engine is mounted on rubber anti-vibration mounts secured to a glass fibre, steel reinforced GRP engine bed which is bonded to the hull.
- The instrument panel has tachometer,
- Temperature gauge,
- Oil pressure gauge,
- Voltmeter and engine hour meter fitted.
- The bronze stern tube with water lubricated cutlass bearing carries a stainless steel shaft driving a MAXPROP FEATHERING PROPELLER .
- AMBASSADOR AM10 rope cutter is fitted on the prop shaft.
- A zinc sacrificial anode is fitted to reduce stern gear corrosion.
ELECTRICS AND EQUIPMENT; Two heavy duty 12 volt batteries are fitted with isolator switches. Charging is from the engine driven alternator. A 30 amp STERLING BATTERY CHARGER is fitted, A MASTERVOLT MASS COMBI 12/2000-100 Inverter Charger is fitted beneath the cockpit sole with a MASTERLINK MICC control panel above in the wheelhouse. A 240V RING MAIN is fitted inc; 3 double 13amp. socket outlets, earth leak circuit breakers, plug and connecting cable for shore power supply and 1kw immersion heater to hot water storage cylinder. Heated via engine and Shore power Cabin lighting is provided throughout the accommodation, including a chart light at the chart table. A JVC RADIO/CD stereo system entertainment system is fitted in the Saloon with two overhead stereo speakers . An LCD DIGITAL TV is fitted to the Saloon/forecabin bulkhead, A GLOMAX MARINE ANTENNA with Amplifier is also fitted, A 12v interior plug-in socket is fitted on the chart table. An ISOTHERM 3200 ASU is fitted to the refrigerated cool box. Standard navigation lights are fitted, with port and starboard lights in teak shield boxes mounted on the wheelhouse roof.
The wiring loom is colour coded and all circuits are fully protected and controlled by circuit breaker switches on the main panel mounted on the steering console. A LEWMAR ELECTRIC BOW-THRUSTER rated at 5kw is fitted with control switch on the steering console. An EBERSPACHER AIRTRONIC Diesel fuelled warm air system is fitted throughout the vessel with outlets in the Fore-cabin/Saloon and Wheelhouse, it is electronically controlled by a digital timer/modulator
Tanks and water supply
Diesel Fuel Tank;
- A single stainless steel tank, complete with internal baffles, of approx.. 363 litres (80 gallons) is installed below the cockpit sole.
- Electric fuel contents gauge is fitted in the instrument panel.
- The fuel filler point is located on the starboard side deck, the tank is vented overboard.
- Two stainless steel baffled tanks of approx. 340 litres (75 gallons) are installed below the forward bunk and main saloon sole with filler point on the starboard side deck.
- Hot and cold water is supplied by pressure pump to outlets in the galley and toilet. Hot water is heated indirectly from a calorifier via the engine.
Precious Marine offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Some websites that link to us may not drag the full information across please feel free to click the link and ask for the full inventory.