- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cataumet, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 99,000
Impressive sailing performance!
Finngulf Yachts are hand crafted, offering the owner classic lines and impressive sailing performance. Anne Bonny is a tribute to the Finnish reputation for detail and quality. She was designed to be easily handled, offshore or in the bay, by all sailors - the experienced racer, family crew or a solo sailor. All rigging lines return to the cockpit and the main sheet, traveler and genoa sheets can be controlled from the helm. And, when not underway, her warm interior woodwork, open salon, and airy berths welcome the skipper and crew.
Kathryn Stock, CPYB
Parker's Boat Yard, Inc.
Please contact Parker's Boat Yard at (508) 563-9366
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
LWL: 30 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo-Penta
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: D-1 30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (32 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Stainless steel (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (16 Gallons)
From the cockpit, three wide teak and holly steps bring you into the salon. A U-shapped galley is to port, and the chart table/nav station is to starboard. Behind the galley, through the oval door, is a large quarterberth with hanging locker and bulkhead shelving. Behind the nav station is the head with stainless steel sink and teak vanity, hanger rack, toilet, and shower area.
The salon has two straight settees, port and starboard, with luxurious but durable Alcantara upholstery, which has the look of suede with increased durability and stain resistance. Above each settee are storage cabinets, which portray the wood craftsmanship for which Finngulf is known. The center dining table has a wine rack in the center and a leaf on each side to accommodate seating at either settee. The salon has two long opening ports and one central hatch - all with screens. The quarterberth has two opening ports, one on the port bulkhead and the other opening to the cockpit; the head has an opening port; all have screens.
Continuing forward from the salon are two hanging lockers, port and starboard, followed by an oval privacy door to a traditional V-berth with wooden bulkhead shelf storage above each berth. The berth cushions are also made with Alcantara upholstery fabric. The large opening hatch centered above provides good air circulation.
Pristine teak and holly sole throughout; satin varnished teak cabinetry; teak hand rails above the settees for assistance while in the cabin underway; teak oval doors for the quarterberth, head, and v-berth - all with a strong and durable finish, creating a fine furniture interior below decks.
And, for comfort in early spring and late fall sailing, the interior cabin has heat.
The U-shapped galley offers all the amenities of home:
- Two burner propane stove top and oven; the propane tank is stored in the cockpit lazzerette
- Double stainless steel sink, faucet and foot pump
- Refrigeration in a stainless steel ice box
- White laminate counter top with teak counter extension at end of the sink
- Plenty of storage with 4 draws to the left of the oven, double cabinet above the stove with sliding teak doors, and cabinet under the sink.
- Hot and cold pressure water in the galley and head
Anne Bonny has a wide spacious cockpit with teak trim on the sole, seats.and coaming. The stainless steel stern rail opens to a stepdown swim platform with a teak sole and swim ladder. The Raymarine GPS, Auto Pilot, and Suunt Compass are located on the Lewmar pedestal, to which a 60" stainless steel wheel with leather covering is attached. Other cockpit features include:
- Two Harken 40 2-speed winches on the coaming (1 port, 1 starboard)
- Two Harken 32 2-speed winches on the companionway decktop (1 port, 1 starboard)
- 12 jam cleats on the companionway decktop of rigging lines (6 port, 6 starboard)
- Harken Traveler for the mainsail sheet line runs across the cockpit in front of the steering pedestal
- Raymarine Autohelm series ST60+ includes Wind, Speed, and Depth, and a 12-volt plug are located above the companionway
- Raymarine Radar Dome is located on a pole at the far end of the port stern
- Storage under starboard seating and in the large stern lazzerette
- Cockpit Shower
Ann Bonny has teak decks, aluminum toe rails, and an anchor locker and anchor roller at the bow. Harken jib track system runs port and starboard. On the cabin top are the following features:
- Two Lewmar opening hatches with screens
- Stainless Steel grab rails, port and starboard
- Harken pulley leads at the foot of the mast for halyards
- Twelve Harken rope leads, 6 port and 6 starboard, aligning with jam cleats in cockpit
- Selden Rodkicker Boomvang
Rigging, Sails, and Canvas
- Sloop rigged with Selden aluminum mast and boom, fractional rig, double spreaders
- Selden Furlex Roller Furling system for headsail
- Spinnaker track and rigging on mast
- North Sails Main (original 2007)
- North Sails Jib 110% (original 2007)
- North Sails Asymetrical Spinnaker (2008)
- North Sails Mainsail Stack Pack Cover (original 2007)
- One Plow Anchor with chain to line rode
- One Bruce Anchor
- Life Sling on stern
- Fenders and dock lines
- Boat hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.