Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-428-7005Tel: 954-522-3344
View Full Specifications
Admired and respected throughout the yachting community, GALLANT LADY has long symbolized the epitome of yachting excellence. GALLANT LADY represents fifty years of yachting experience, and is the eighth Feadship built for her owner. Being the first Feadship launched under the Royal DeVries designation as well as the first Feadship built with an interior utilizing lightweight aircraft technology to ensure her shallow draft, this yacht represents aesthetic and technical achievements second to none, and accommodates ten guests in five staterooms.
Contact Kevin Merrigan
Please contact Kevin Merrigan at 954-647-5986
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 168 ft 0 in
Beam: 31 ft 6 in
LWL: 143 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 1 in
Displacement: 954602 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (4400 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (19100 Gallons)
Total Power: 1000 Cruising Speed: 12 Max Speed: 15
GALLANT LADY is the eighth Feadship built for her owner. Being the first Feadship launched under the Royal DeVries designation as well as the first Feadship built with an interior utilizing lightweight aircraft technology to ensure her shallow draft, this yacht represents aesthetic and technical achievements second to none. GALLANT LADY is an eco-friendly yacht incorporating advanced innovations including the environmentally safe Rochem bio-reactive waste sewage treatment plant. Her owner is a founding member of the Seakeeper’s Society and the GALLANT LADY was built to reflect their longstanding commitment to the ocean environment.
Designed by her owner, the GALLANT LADY’s signature vertical windows, stacked decks and raked bow are accented with the debut of a three dimensional wave-like scrollwork and “F” signature on the bow. A recurring “X” theme can be found throughout the yacht and appears in design details as fine as the air conditioning vents or as grand as her polished stainless steel pillars.
Unique to a yacht of her size and quality, the shallow draft greatly increases her cruising capabilities.
The rich interior influenced by Eighteenth and Nineteenth century French and Italian antiques showcases beautiful woods ranging from black walnut, sycamore, eucalyptus and myrtle burl. Stunning glasswork artfully combined with seventeen granites and marbles create the feel of romantic elegance. Custom-made Edward Fields carpets and silk panels accentuate luxurious textures throughout the yacht.
The GALLANT LADY accommodates ten guests in five staterooms.
The MAIN SALON defines classic elegance. A palette of black walnut, myrtle burl and eucalyptus complement rich fabrics and classic-styled furniture. The two handmade Italian coffee tables took more than four months to complete and each of these one-of-a-kind pieces contain many of the seventeen precious stones utilized throughout the yacht. Day or night the eight large windows create a spacious ambiance.
Moving forward to the MAIN FOYER there is a spectacular four-person circular elevator comprised of a monolithic pane of glass framed in polished stainless. Beautiful marble inlays custom cut in Holland were used to create a Koi pond motif on the elevator floor. The elevator itself required more than a year to complete.
Starboard of the elevator is a dramatic floating-spiral staircase spanning two decks and taking full advantage of the GALLANT LADY’s vertical windows.
Forward of the elevator are two identical DAYHEADS featuring Blue Siena and Rosso Verona marbles accented with beautiful silk panels.
Continuing forward, seven raised steps lead to a DINING SALON offering spectacular panoramic views. An opulent round myrtle burl table easily extends to accommodate up to fourteen guests. Azul Aran granite window sills complement myrtle burl and black walnut cabinetry. Custom built floor-to-ceiling cabinets conceal a full complement of Pickard china, Waterford crystal and Christofle cutlery. A custom made and beautifully inlayed Edward Fields carpet adorns the floor.
Of special interest beneath the Dining Salon is one of Feadship’s most significant technological achievements. Concealed therein is a state-of-the-art ducted air conditioning system once reserved for the abundant space of deep full-displacement hull. A massive central air conditioning plant remains hidden under the semi-raised floor with large ducts incorporated into the ship’s structure. While previous designs would incorporate chilled-water air handlers in perimeter cabinetry, this innovative design permits the induction of cooled air through a decorative grill spanning the entire length of wall with warm-air returns discreetly concealed in the Dining Salon’s tray ceiling. This breakthrough design permitted window lines to be lowered significantly with an equally dramatic increase in spaciousness and view.
The GALLEY is conveniently located aft of the Dining Salon. Along with the spacious DINING SALON PANTRY and MAIN SALON PANTRY, these areas provide a streamlined approach for service to guests in either the Dining Salon or aft Main Salon. There are professional quality refrigerators and freezers, ample prep areas, and storage for crew to have a proper work environment. The pantries have granite and marbles throughout, along with beautiful woodwork creating a feeling of elegance.
The AFT MAIN DECK serves as the GALLANT LADY’s primary al fresco dining area with comfortable table seating for ten guests. A settee, small table and two chairs provide additional seating. Staircases on port and starboard provide direct access to the RECREATION PLATFORM and Lazarette.
OWNER’s DECK (second deck amidship aft): For the utmost in privacy, the OWNER’s FOYER has two sets of double doors.
The full-beam OWNER’s STATEROOM is bright, radiant and the epitome of luxurious comfort. Fluted columns and curvaceous floor-to-ceiling doors generate a classic ambiance with giant windows bathing a king-size bed in natural light. The Owner’s Stateroom is a spectacular private space.
The massive interior volume of GALLANT LADY is showcased in the OWNER’s BATHROOM area. These 125 square meters (408 square feet) of space are dedicated to his and her toilets, bidets, dressing areas and wardrobes. A walk-in shower and solarium with pantry complete the space. Designed to create a warm and mellow ambiance, Sunshine marble with accents and inlays of Afyon and Blue Siena are used. The etched shower doors and walls have an “Orioles in Oleander” theme which was custom designed for the area. Variable controls allow the illumination of glass art to be adjusted for color and brightness.
An even finer vista is provided from the Owner’s private shaded AFT DECK area, which incorporates a spa pool and dining area.
Instead of the wheelhouse above the Dining Salon, GALLANT LADY has an intriguing CLUB LOUNGE forward, which together with the Owner’s Stateroom aft creates a true OWNER’s DECK. Large windows, a high-back blue leather settee and a gentleman’s bar provide an ideal retreat to relax and admire the view. A central table with concealed television transforms the area into a perfect retreat for breakfast or a game of chess.
The OWNER’s DECK PANTRY and CAPTAIN’s CABIN are just portside and aft of the Club Lounge area. The Captain’s Cabin and bathroom are fitted with White Calcutta marble with Verde Giada accents. The cabin includes a desk, ensuite shower, remote engine room alarm panel and B & G HS-2000 weather monitoring system.
With an elevated settee, the Wheelhouse is spacious enough to accommodate guests observing the running of the yacht. The bridge includes two Recaro Captain’s chairs and a world class complement of navigational and electronic equipment.
Aft is the SHIP’s OFFICE containing ample work space.
The SUN DECK holds a 20’ Nautica tender as well as cantilevered wing platforms to port and starboard. This deck area also doubles as a spacious guest area for sunbathing or viewing the stars.
Located atop the Wheelhouse, this semi-enclosed flybridge has an ingenious window arrangement which can be adapted to any wind condition. There is port and starboard access to spacious observation wings which can be utilized by the Captain for enhanced visibility while maneuvering.
Guests are treated royally onboard GALLANT LADY, with a fabulous GUEST FOYER on the lower deck opening into the four spacious GUEST STATEROOMS. Her two queen and two twin guest staterooms are appointed with rich fabrics, handsome cabinetry crafted with three exotic woods and beautiful Giallo Reale, Emparador and White Callacatta marbles. Entertainment electronics are artfully concealed, and the bathrooms are of unprecedented size for any yacht. The bathrooms include custom-etched glasswork shower doors in “Humming Birds in Tulip Tree” and “Macaws & Shefelera” designs.
In addition to the Captain’s Cabin aft of the Club Lounge, there is berthing for ten crew members in five twin CREW CABINS forward of the engine room. Each cabin is outfitted with a full head, shower, sycamore cabinetry, light green Corian countertops and individual drop-down DVD players with headsets for each bunk. The area contains a spacious CREW LOUNGE with L-shaped settee.
The LAUNDRY area is well designed with two sets of washers and dryers and ample counter workspace.
The technically advanced ENGINE ROOM is located at the center of the lower deck. This well- designed multi-level space is exceptionally well-lit, fully air conditioned and visible to the air conditioned CONTROL ROOM which is adjacent starboard and forward.
• Reintjes WAF 542, 3.955:1 reduction • Akerboom MP oil bath shafts for quiet and vibration free operation. • Unikat Combifilter V60-PV generator exhaust cleaner • 56 ton Heinen & Hopman ducted air conditioning • ECR AC self contained marine air • Quantum Marine Zero- Speed QC-1800 • 2x Stork/Johnson FRES65-155 B2MQ1 fire/bilge pumps • 2x Kaeser SX-6 air compressors • 1x Zander compressed air dryer • ECM fuel outputs to Ricom System • 2x 20” particulate water filters • 2x Watermakers Inc. 3200gpd reverse osmosis watermakers. • Sanitron Atlantic freshwater and hot water ultra violet sterilization • 2x ACV ETS-15 hot water calorifier • 100kW HRP bow thruster • Alfa Laval MAB 104B fuel separator • Rochem Bio-filt black and grey water treatment plant • 610 gallon clean lube oil tank • 550 gallon dirty lube oil tank • Seakeeper 1000 Automated Oceanographic Monitoring System (Located in Bow Thruster Compartment) • Owens DVZ 500VC Oily waste water separator
• Imtech Ricom 3500 programmable power management system • Imtech Ricom 3500 ships alarm system • Caterpillar PL-1000E w/PC interface • Built in tool boxes • Ships digital manuals by Nauticum Ships Services
• 2 x Furuno (FAR-2117-BB Series) ARPA 12kw x-band radars, displayed on Hatteland JH19 T02 integrated bridge monitors • Transas chart plotter w/Compaq Deskpro running Tsunami software • Northstar 6000i GPS • Anschutz autopilot NP 2015 • Raytheon 110-233 digital gyro compass • Cassens & Plath MK12 magnetic backup compass • Van der Velden electro-hydraulic steering gear • B&G HS 2000 depth, speed and wind speed/direction display • Furuno FCV 1200 L sounder • Furuno FM-8800s DSC VHF • Furuno loud hailer • Ricom alarm repeater & backup computer • 2 x Carlisle & Finch searchlight controls • Kahlenberg M-511 whistle control • Caterpillar marine power displays • Quantum ARC 3001 MK2 zero speed control panel • Windshield wipers & washers • Thorn fire alarm system (Minerva T2000) • SeaTel 2200 DAC • NAS 3000 • Panasonic phone • Retractable window sunshades, for all windows • Signal flag inventory • Ships key locker • Sony CDX-656 AM/FM radio w/10 CD Disc changer
Port and Starboard Wing Controls
• Kwant electronic engine controls • Anschutz rudder with rudder angle indicator • Bow thruster control with indicator lights
Aft Wheelhouse Deck
• Akerboom 2300kg SWL crane • Customized cradles for 20’ Nautica inflatable • 2 x Sub Zero drawer type refrigerators • Sony AM/FM/CD player w/four speakers • Fire main • 2 x Life rings w/smoke • Cold & hot water supply • 4 x Tri-Comfort chairs & 2 x side tables
• Northstar 6000i GPS • Furuno AIS universal • Furuno Navtex Receiver NX-700 • 2 x GE CCTV monitors w/Kalatel controllers for 9 security cameras • F-77 Sat phone • F-33 Sat phone • B&G HS 2000 Depth, wind speed & direction display • ICOM VHF M602 • Ship’s Manuals: digital by Nauticum Ship Services • Wempe clock & barometer • Chart table & storage
Flybridge and Mast
• Kwant electronic engine controls • Anschutz NP 2015 full follow-up steering w/remote auto pilot • Bow thruster control (joy stick) w/ indicator light • Anschutz gyro compass repeater • Kahlenberg 5 trumpet & emergency horn control • 2 x Search lights w/ remote controls • ICOM M602 VHF w/ RAM mic • Furuno FCV 582 L video depth sounder • Furuno loud hailer • B&G HS 2000 Depth, wind speed & direction display • 406 H ACR Epirb • Panasonic phone • Sony AM/FM/CD player w/four overhead speakers • 2 x Caterpillar main engine displays • Windshield wipers and control pad • Cold water supply • 2 x Garelick helm chairs • Electric / hydraulic windows
• 2 x 175 kw Caterpillar C9 generators in sound boxes • Master Volt 12/24v battery charger • 2 x 150 amp Imtech Twinmasters
Deck and Hull
• Awlgrip paint on all topsides (Matterhorn White & Jet Black) • Natural Teak decks
• Imtech custom shore power transformer • Emergency steering- Van der Velden • 230 lb galvanized stern anchor • Steen stern anchor capstan • 2 x 50 amp electrical outlets for support vessels • Hi-Fog System • Flammables locker • Fueling (diesel) station for support vessels • 4 door Cospolich refrigerator/freezer • Work bench with drawers • Fastener cabinets • Portable back-up diesel fire / bilge pump • Emergency escape hatch from guest area
12’ Avon inflatable with 9.9hp 4 stroke
• 2 x 24v Hubbell electric twist lock fittings for deep water fishing • Portable bait station • Akerboom hydraulic swim ladder w & controller • Removable SS safety rails • 4 x Folding mooring cleats for tender tie-up • Recessed hand held shower • Four underwater transom lights • Akerboom recessed hydraulic Riviera gangway w/controller • Removable 3 piece swim ladder • Hot and cold water supply
• 2 x 1,000 lb galvanized steel anchors • 2 x Steen anchor windlasses w/ capstans • 2 x All weather speakers • Range Pole with proper navigation lighting • Forepeak storage lockers • 2 x life rings • Boat pole • Deck lockers • Emergency crew area escape hatch
• 2 x 20 person automatic life rafts with hydrostatic releases • 6 x life rings (2 w/ smoke) • 40 adult and 4 child USCG approved life jackets • Complete fire, smoke, vapor detectors throughout , linked to alarm panels in wheelhouse, crew lounge and control room • Emergency medical supply locker & gun locker w/ locks • 2 x SCBA’s with back-up bottles • Fixed fire extinguishing system (Novec) for engine room and Galley • Marioff Hi-Fog system throughout boat • Portable foam equipment in engine room and fire locker (3) • 8 x Fire pulls located throughout boat • 30 x Co2 extinguishers • 9 x Foam extinguishers • High Fog and Main Fire Alarm Panels (Wheelhouse) • 24 x Smoke escape hoods and 4 EEBD’s located throughout boat • 406 ACR Epirb • Remote fire panels for Galley and Engine Room • Completely equipped Fire locker –port side main deck • Emergency escape hatches for guest and crew areas • 4 x Watertight bulkheads • Class “A” insulated deck above engine area. • “K” extinguisher for Galley • 2 x fire blankets • Ditch Bag and contents • 12 x salt water fire hydrants located throughout boat • Bow thruster room and flammable locker protected by hi-fog • First Aid Kit • Back Board • SOPEP kit
• Cospolich Refrigerator • 12 x Cospolich refrigerator/freezers (4 x refrigeration, 4 x freezers & 4 x either/or) • Hobart convection oven/range with griddle top • Hobart oven/range -6 burner • Hobart electric fryer x 2 • Hobart microwave HM1600 • Hobart convection steamer • Hobart sanitizing dishwasher • SS range hood with built-in fire protection • Hoshizaki ice maker
• 2 x Kenmore Elite Smartwash (washers) • 2 x Kenmore Elite Smartheat (dryers) • 4 x Cospolich freezers
Main Deck Service Pantry
• 3 x Brewmatic coffee makers with double burners • 4 x Subzero drawer refrigerators • Subzero icemaker • Hobart sanitizing dishwasher • Keurig coffee maker • Hobart microwave • AV / Panasonic TDA 1000 telephone system programming station
Owner's Deck Service Pantry
• Panasonic microwave 800W • Brewmatic coffee maker with double burners • Subzero icemaker • 2 x Subzero drawer refrigerators • Franke Instant hot • Wunder bar boy
Dining Salon Service Pantry
• Brewmatic coffee maker with double burners • Subzero icemaker • 145 bottle Subzero wine cooler • Keurig coffee maker • Hobart microwave
• 50” wide TV built in cabinetry – Main Salon (There are also TV’s, DVD and CD players in the Guest cabins, Owner’s cabin, Crew Lounge, Captain’s Cabin & Club Lounge) • 9 USA Direct TV satellite receivers • 9 GLA Direct TV satellite receivers • Yamaha AV processor w/Dolby surround sound RXV2500 • Yamaha Gran Tour Piano • Yamaha Disklavier • PA system • Creston remote
GALLANT LADYs have always represented tremendous quality and value. Superbly equipped, shallow draft, and trans-Atlantic capable, this GALLANT LADY is the product of years of research, and the experience of the owner and crew.
Admired and respected throughout the yachting community, GALLANT LADY has long symbolized the epitome of yachting excellence. GALLANT LADY represents fifty years of yachting experience. Her owner constructed nine of the finest superyacht yachts ever built; eight of them Feadships. The most Feadships ever built by one owner. GALLANT LADY is the distilled essence of all her predecessors and there will never be another GALLANT LADY. This is your opportunity to own a legend.
The name GALLANT LADY is reserved and will be removed from the vessel. Owner’s & crews personal effects including, but not limited to tools, charts, books, etc will be removed at time of closing. All items not specifically listed on this listing sheet. Specific exclusions: Artwork and accessories as noted onboard.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Interested in this boat?Toll-free: 866-428-7005Tel: 954-522-3344