- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- SICILIA, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 130,000 (US$ 145,509)
4 CABINE, 3 BAGNI DI CUI 2 WC E 1 DOCCIA.
STRUMENTAZIONE RAYMARINE COMPLETA.
BIMINI, SPRAYHOOD, LAZY BAG, LAZY JACK.
MOTORE VOLVO PENTA D2-55 DIESEL CON SDRIVE ED ELICA 3 PALE FISSE, 1500 ORE MOTORE.
VELE IN BUONE CONDIZIONI.
BARCA IN OTTIME CONDIZIONI, UTILIZZATA PER CHARTER CON GESTIONE PROFESSIONALE.
MANUTENZIONE ACCURATA E PERIODICA. NESSUN RIPRISTINO DA EFFETTUARE.
ULTIMA MANUTENZIONE FINE 2015.
4 CABINS, 3 BATHROOMS, 2 WC END 1 SHOWER.
BIMINI, SPRAYHOOD, LAZY BAG, LAZY JACK.
VOLVO PENTA ENGINE D2-55 SDRIVE, DIESEL WITH PROPELLER 3 FIXED BLADE, 1500 ENGINE HOURS.
SAILS IN GOOD CONDITION.
BOAT IN GOOD CONDITION, USED FOR CHARTER WITH PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT.
LAST MAINTENANCE AT END OF 2015.
sono esclusi dal prezzo di vendita i diritti di agenzia. the sale price does not include agency fees.
USATO IN ADRIATICO e non solo...
Please contact Valentina Lovato at +39 0431 70610
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: DUFOUR YACHT
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.76 m
Beam: 4.60 m
LWL: 13.44 m
Minimum Draft: 2.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Displacement: 11000 kgs
Ballast: 3000 kgs
Dry Weight: 11000 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: VOLVO PENTA
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: D2-55
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1500
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (529 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (249 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (80 Liters)
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 3
Autopilot - RAYMARINE ST 60+
GPS - RAYMARINE
Plotter - RAYMARINE
Wind speed and direction - RAYMARINE
VHF - RAYMARINE 49
Depthsounder - RAYMARINE
Log-speedometer - RAYMARINE
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Battery charger - QUICK
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
Dufour Yachts has entered into a new era. In only a couple of seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
- 12V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 100 Ah engine battery. 1 x 200 Ah house battery.
- Switch for each battery.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian? worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 100 litres.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Volvo 55 hp (41 kW) Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing using high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two x three clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- Two winch handles with holder.
- Owner?s briefcase with owner?s manual.
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Draft 2.20m, cast iron keel, bolt loads taken up by stainless steel backing plate.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
- Stainless steel, solid stock.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from USATO IN ADRIATICO e non solo...
445 Grand Large
410 Grand Large
412 Grand Large
445 Grand Large
405 Grand Large
Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy