- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 75,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 80,003)
LOA: 10,81 m
Beam: 3,65 m
Draft: 1,70 m
Weight: 6.485 kg
No. Cabins: 3
No. Berths: 6
No. Bathrooms/Heads: 1
Fuel Tanks Capacity: 90 lit
Water Tnaks Capacity: 265 lit
Waste Water Tank Capaciy: 55 lit
Engine: Volvo Penta D2-30 - 30 KS
Wind Speed and Direction
Fully Battened Mainsail
Electric Bilge Pump
Manual Bilge Pump
Shore Power Inlet
The boat is registered under the Craotain flag. NO TAX PAID.
Please contact Master User at +385 (0)98 222 949
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Croatia
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 35 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
LWL: 30 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 13486 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-30 - 30 KS
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
With the recent launch of the new Dufour range, the chantier Dufour has entered a new era. In only two seasons, the yard has succeeded in acquiring the reputation of a boat builder of stylish, comfortable, seaworthy and high quality sailing yachts. Like the Dufour 385 Grand'large, her bigger brother, the new Dufour 365 Grand'large attracts by her deck design and her exceptional ergonomic layout for a yacht of this size. This cruiser integrates comfort, easy handling and excellent sailing qualities.
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman.
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft starboard seat.
- Life raft stowage in port cockpit locker.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 75 Ah engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each circuit.
- Longitudinal shaped galley with a large worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals.
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets. Crumb tray under sole.
- VOLVO 29 hp (20.9 KW). Sail-drive transmission.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman, with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Approximately 90 litre fuel tank with a gauge on the electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from the front and one side.
- Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing with high density foam.
- Teak handrails on coachroof.
- Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/startboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Mainsheet tackle.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- One x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Four clutches on roof.
- One x 32.2 ST halyard winch on roof to starboard.
- Two x 40.2 ST Genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
- 2 winch handles with holder.
- Owner's briefcase with owner's manual
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Almissani d.o.o.