- View Full Specifications
Three cabin, pullman berth!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Rock Hall, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 193,000
The Catalina 42 MK II, three cabin, has long been a family favorite. She has a traditional line, sails beautifully and easily, accommodates the whole family in comfort, has a great swim platform and step through transom. The wing keel allows carefree sailing in shallower waters while still achieving great performance.
Aquarius has only 400 hours on the engine and is pristine inside and out. You won't find a better one.
Listed by Michele Martinage, who has been
helping satisfied customers buy and sell yachts for 28 years.
She's always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or by cell which is
Please contact Michele Martinage at (410) 708-4416
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 43 ft 2 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
LWL: 36 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 10 in
Displacement: 20500 lbs
Ballast: 8300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 58 ft 7 in
Headroom: 6 ft 8 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (131 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (46 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Aquarius is the three cabin, pullman berth forward model with two heads.
The generous owners cabin is forward with large pullman berth to port with storage drawers and two lockers beneath. There is a huge locker, bank of drawers and dressing seat, also. The en-suite head has sink, marine head and large, separate stall shower.
Next aft is the main saloon and galley area.
The "C" shaped dinette is to port with plenty of seating for a crowd. The nav station is just aft of the dinette.
The spacious galley is to starboard and features all the modern amenities, including top/front opening Adler Barbour frig and freezer, double stainless steel sinks, three burner propane stove with oven and Sharp Carousel Microwave. The storage areas above the countertop are finished with drop down doors and keep the galley looking neat, clean and uncluttered.
To starboard of the companionway is the guest/day head with sink and shower. This head is shared by both of the large, double aft cabins which are to port and starboard of the companionway. Each cabin has a huge bunk, hanging locker, dressing seat and great ventilation by way of two opening ports and two opening overhead hatches.
- Blue Ultraleather Upholstery in main salon
- Custom Innerspring Mattresses in all Three Cabins
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Beautiful Teak Staving on Interior Hull Surfaces
- Lots of Opening Overhead Hatches and Ports for Ventilation
- Hella Fans in All Cabins
Deck and Hull
- Huge Cockpit with Drop Leaf Table
- "Cat Bird" Seats with Bose Speakers Mounted Beneath.....Best Seats in the House!
- Large Swim Platform and Walk Through Transom for Easy Boarding
- Dodger, Bimini and Connecting Panel in Captains Navy with Sacrificial Covers for Dodger and Grab Rails
- Hatch Covers.....to Keep the Hatches Looking Like New!
- Captain's Navy Sunbrella Companionway Cover with Screening
- Boarding Cloths, Binnacle Cover and Winch Covers..all Captain's Navy
- Cockpit Cushions
- Maxwell 800 Electric Windlass with Power Up and Down Foot Switches at Bow
- Plow Anchor with chain and rode
- Danforth Anchor
- Yamaha 4HP Outboard
- Outboard Hoist
- Achilles 9'6" Dinghy
Sails & Rigging
Aquarius is a double spreader mast head sloop.
- In Mast Furling Main
- 135% Genoa on Schaefer Furling
- All Lines Led Aft
- (2) Lewmar 54ST Primaries
- (2) Lewmar 40ST Halyard Winches
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Double 30 amp Shore Power Connections
- (2) 30 amp Shore Power Cables
- Complete 110V and 12V Ship's Systems with Electrical Panel
- Battery Charger
- (3) Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
- Numerous 12v and 110V Plugs
Electronics and Entertainment
- Raymarine E80 Color LCD Radar/Chartplotter in Nav Pod at Helm
- Ray 125 GPS Antenna
- 4KW Raydome
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, Depth, Wind and Tri-Data
- ST6002 Smart Pilot System - Raymarine Type2 Linear Drive Short Stroke with S3 Core Pack and Gyro Plus 2
- Wireless Remote for Autopilot
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF
- Hand Held West Marine VHF
- Jensen MSR 3007 160 watt Stereo/CD Player with Serius DLP 2500 Satelite Tuner and AUX Imput
- MWR 100 Waterproof Wired Remote with LCD Display in Cockpit
- Bose 151 SE Environmental Speakers in Salon and Bose Speaker Pods under Rail Seats
- Jensen 22 inch HDTV Wide Screen Format, High Output Speakers with Wireless Remote
- UFO Marine Digital TV Antenna
- Jensen DV352 DVD Player with Dolby Digital Sound
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JH4-E with 400 Hours
- Three Blade Prop 18X12
- 44" Destroyer Wheel
- 12K BTU and 16K BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning Units
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from S&J Yachts
Annapolis, MD, United States
Panama, United States
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Trintella Ron Holland Design
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
52 Sport Coupe
Rock Hall, MD, United States
Hilton Head, SC, United States