- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Palm City, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 155,000
One of the NEWEST Camanos Available!
Next Adventure was purchased new in 2010 from a Camano dealer, by a non-boating couple. Scrupulously maintained, she has very low hours. Recently upgraded electronics, (2014), bottom paint and complete maintenance (2015).
She is very efficient with a 225 HP VOLVO D4 engine and Mastervolt 3.5 KW generator. Full canvas and a beautiful mahogany and holly flooring complement the package.
The owners are reluctantly selling as Next Adventure deserves to be used and enjoyed.
Call us for more information.
Call for more details - Beth 978 549 7912 or Ross 707 494 5533
Please contact Beth Simkins, CPYB at 866-520-7597
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 31 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Displacement: 10000 lbs
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo D-4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 130
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 225 HP
Cruising Speed: 12 knots
Maximum Speed: 18 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (77 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (133 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
The Camano 31 had gained a reputation as one of the most seaworthy small vessels ever launched. Designed by Bob Warman in the Troller style of Pacific Northwest fishing boats, to efficiently cruise at 12-15 knots, she features a unique “Keelform” hull that provides excellent tracking and stability. The boat has a low center of gravity with a deep keel and protected running gear. A large rudder and 10” 5 HP bow truster ensure easy handling. In production over 20 years with continuous improvements and upgrades, Next Adventure is hull number 262. There is an active East Coast Owners club, ECCO.
Next Adventure has the upgraded Volvo 225 HP D4 engine. This engine is electronically controlled, common rail design and is quiet, fuel and environmentally efficient. With just over 100 hours, she is practically brand new. There is full engine instrumentation included upper and lower helm station. There are analog gauges as well as the optional LCD display, which provides many additional engine parameters and very precise display of fuel consumption.
The Camano 31 is a one stateroom, single head trawler with a large salon and very practical one step-down galley. She easily entertains 6, dines 4 and can sleep 2 comfortably in the stateroom and 2 in the salon. With two helm stations, a large flybridge and great 360 degree visibility, she makes a wonderful one couple or family trawler. A number of ECCO members have completed the Great Loop in their Camanos. Here are some of the unique interior highlights:
- Solid (1”) mahogany and holly flooring
- Beautiful wood wheel at lower helm
- Oceanair hatch screen and sunshade
- Vacuflush toilet system w/tank monitor & macerator pump
- Cruisaire 16,000 BTU air conditioning and heating system
- Adjustable solid wood table which lowers for double berth
- Sliding window screens on windows
- Privacy drapes in cabin
- Drawers and storage shelves in salon, kitchen and stateroom
- Excellent engine access with full sound insulation
The galley is one step down from the salon. It is bright and open overhead. An opening, screened port provides ventilation. Storage is abundant under the stainless steel sink, to the left of the counter and under the stove. All appliances are in new “unused” condition.
- Force 10” 3 burner stove with oven, broiler and thermostat and cutting board.
- 12 volt refrigerator/freezer
- Large stainless steel sink
- Propane alarm (2014)
- CO detector
Garmin Touchscreen chartplotters are installed at the upper and lower helm. Boat is equipped with GPS, autopilot, and digital depth. VHF radio is located at the lower helm with a RAM mic on the flybridge. A Fusion sound system is installed at the lower helm with a separate zone at the upper helm, controllable from the upper helm via the chartplotter. All updated 2014.
- 7212 Garmin GPSMAP high performance, touchscreen GPS chart plotter at upper helm
- 5208 Garmin GPSMAP touchscreen GPS chart plotter at lower helm
- Twin GPS 17 WAAS antenna at upper helm
- GSD24 Garmin digital black box dual frequency depth sounder
- GHP10 Garmin autopilot
- GHC20 Garmin helm control autopilot displays at upper and lower helms
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000B radio and RAM mic
- FUSION MS-IP700i sound system
- FUSION FR6021 speakers on flybridge
- TV/Phone inlet in cockpit
Next Adventure is configured to be a very power independent vessel. The owner has upgraded the three batteries to Group 31 AGM (2014) and installed a 3.5 KW diesel generator. The generator is located in the aft section of the engine room and has its own sound box for quiet operation. The electrical panel is on hinges for easy access.
- 12 V and 120 V electric panel including DC ammeter and voltmeter
- 40 AMP Mastervolt battery charger
- 1800 watt inverter with digital control
- MasterVolt 3.5 KW generator (43 hours)
- 30 amp shore power connection
- 6 GFI protected duplex 110 volt outlets
- 9 double dome lights
- 2 reading lights in berth
- 2 12 volt receptacles
- 50 shore power cable and storage case
Next Adventure is equipped for serious anchoring with an upgraded windlass and 33 lb Bruce anchor, cockpit shower and raw water wash downs on bow and in cockpit.
- Anchor and cockpit raw water wash down
- 3 step swim ladder under swim platform
- Additional SS cleats on transom
- Lofrans Project 1000W windlass (including 300’ 1/2” nylon and 5-‘ 5/16 chain)
- Large access door in V-berth area provides access to anchor locker
- Hot and cold fresh water cockpit shower
- 15 KG (33 lb) Polished SS Bruce Anchor
- Cockpit side and rear storage compartments
- Sunbrella two section bimini provides protection for entire flybridge area.
- Sunbrella front window, upper helm and seat covers and safety netting around flybridge
- Lines and fenders
Easy accessibility from large salon hatch for engine and generator.
Dual aluminum fuel tanks with ability to select tank usage and return through upgraded fuel return manifold. Switchable dual RACOR fuel filters. Dual plastic water tanks.
Dripless shaft seal with access hatch.
MasterVolt Wisper 3.5 KW diesel generator (43 hrs). Excellent quality and extremely quiet unit operated from digital control panel and selector switch in salon.
The Camano 31 features a well designed standup head with a Vacuflush toilet system. Lots of storage, good ventilation, large sink and shower with a 360 degree curtain.
Large v-berth area comfortable for 6 footers with extra thick cushions, reading lights, side ports with curtains and screens and a large overhead hatch. A deep closet with two hanging rods and two storage drawers under the berth provide storage. The closet door also acts as a privacy door. The main cooling unit provides comfortable cooling/heating to this area.
Thanks to the wonderful design by Bob Warman and the meticulous attention to detail by the manufacturer Brad Miller, the CAMANO gathers raves regarding design, accessibility of components and workmanship.
All components are located with easy access for maintenance. There are three bilge pumps located in isolated sections of the hull for safety.
The SeaStar hydraulic steering is virtually maintenance free and very reliable.
Bennett 12x30 trim tabs with dual station controls enable convenient port/starboard and fore/aft leveling
Hull design and running gear
The Camano 31 has gained a reputation as one of the most seaworthy small vessels ever launched. Her “Keelform” design provides efficient cruising at 12 -15 knots.
The hull is solid fiberglass below the waterline and utilizes only vinyl-ester resins.
The keel is reinforced with carbon fiber and features a stainless steel skeg to protect the 20” 4 bladed propeller and rudder.
A combination of 10”, 5hp bow thruster and large rudder provide exceptional control and maneuverable for a single engine vessel.
An excellent series of videos on the Camano, narrated by Jimmy Dick, can be found on youtube.com
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.