- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Diego, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 33,900
30' Brewer Nimble '07 "Equinox"
RECENT REDUCTION MAKES THIS BOAT MOST ATTRACTIVE!
This Ted Brewer designed, cutter rigged, canoe stern yawl is one of the finest examples of a pocket cruiser on the market today. She was designed for ease of sailing, visual charm and pride of ownership.
Equinox was built over a seven-year period in Southern California by someone who knows his trade and cares about both the art and science of boat building. He is a former high school shop teacher who has built a couple of dozen vessels over the past 40 years.
Equinox, while having a beautiful, traditional look as a yawl with double headsails, she was built using some of the best materials (foam-cored, bi-directional fiberglass laid up in epoxy) and she has been immaculately maintained.
She is well rigged for short-handed sailing and she deserves a new owner who will appreciate her sailing characteristics, charm and the fine quality of this beautifully maintained pocket cruiser.
Are you that person (and / or) couple?
Please contact our office at (619) 224-2349
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 9 ft 4 in
LWL: 25 ft 8 in
Length on Deck: 30 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 8000 lbs
Ballast: 2500 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 2 in
Total Power: 27 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 27 HP
Cruising Speed: 6 knots @ 2000 RPM
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (22 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (40 Gallons)
Equinox’s interior is spacious and very well ventilated with 6-stainless steel opening ports, 2-deck hatches and the companionway hatch. She has 6’ 1½” headroom and is bright and airy, which provides for a much more spacious feel than other boats her size. Forward is a 6’3” v-berth followed by a sizable hanging locker to port and an enclosed head to starboard.
Next aft is the main salon which features generously sized port and starboard settees and a beautiful centerline teak drop-leaf table that comfortably seats four. The galley is to port of the companionway steps and an amply sized quarter-berth is to starboard.
There is ample storage throughout including fiberglass lockers behind both settees, a sizable hanging locker and substantial storage beneath the quarter berth and v-berth all accented with beautiful teak and holly sole throughout. Engine located behind companionway steps and accessed both from cabin and cockpit sole.
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration with compact freezer and 4” insulation
- Force 10 propane 2-burner stove and oven with 5-gallon propane tank
- Hot and cold pressure fresh water system in galley and head
- Manual sea water pump in galley
- Manual fresh water auxiliary pump in head
- Atlantic Marine 5-gallon stainless steel hot water heater, both 110V and engine heated
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine ST60+ wind speed
- Raymarine ST60+ wind direction
- Raymarine ST60+ speed and distance logs
- Raymarine ST60+ depth sounder
- Forespar tiller extension
- Autohelm ST2000+ Tiller Master
- Danforth 3” bulkhead mounted compass
- West Marine 650 VHF radio
- Weems & Plath barometer
- Sony AM/FM/DVD player with two Sony interior speakers
- Insulated backstay prepares for possible SSB installation
- 22-lb Bruce anchor with 50’ 5/16” chain and 150’ ½” rode
- 10-lb Danforth anchor with 30’ ¼” chain and 13’ 3/8” rode
- Lewmar V-1 electric windlass, both up and down switches on foredeck and a remote switch
- Custom covers from bow to stern includes: Bow spirit, hand rails, winches, weather / privacy curtains for cockpit and bug screens for every opening port and hatch.
- Hard dodger; cockpit awning
- Anchor light
- Deck light
- Running lights
- Steaming lights
- Bow pulpit, rails
- Double lifelines, with stainless steel stanchions
- Dock lines fenders
- Custom stainless steel and teak swim ladder
Hull and deck are both composite fiberglass construction using bi-directional fiberglass over closed cell foam core and saturated in epoxy.
Engine and Mechanical
- Raycor fuel filter
- Emergency engine stop
- Engine alarm
- Raw water sea strainer
- Stove / engine fuel shutoff valves
- Cockpit engine controls
- 1-manual bilge pump, 1-electric Rule 500 bilge pumps with automatic float switch
- Manual tiller steering
- Raritan manual head
- 40-gallon fiberglass holding tank with Y-valve for both deck pump out and manual overboard pump out
- Fuel gauge
- 12V DC / 110V AC
- 4-6 volt 110 amp house batteries
- 1-12 volt deep cycle engine start battery
- 2-separate battery parallel switches
- Xantrex Linklite battery monitor that service both panels
- Xantrex 20-amp True Charge battery charger
- Shore power cord
Sails and Rigging
- Forespar rigid boom vang
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Aluminum masts, deck stepped
- Insulated backstay for possible SSB installation
- Harken roller furler for headsail
- Harken roller furler for staysail
- 2-Lewmar 16 2-speed self-tailing cabin-top winches with 6-Lewmar stop locks for halyards, vang and reefing lines that are all led back to cockpit
- 2-Lewmar 40 2-speed self-tailing primary winches
All sails by North:
- Double reefed full battened mainsail
- 130% roller furling genoa
- Roller furling staysail
- 2-Co2 fire extinguishers
- Spare tiller
- Detailed schematics are included for every system aboard for Equinox
All personal effects on board are excluded from the sale of this vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Yachtfinders/Windseakers
San Diego, CA, United States