- View Full Specifications
Beneteau's new generation Air Step hull makes a splash
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Flyer 7.50 WA is a user-friendly, multi-function family boat, sporty in style and with the added attraction of the new stepped hull design patented by Bénéteau. The new Flyer 7.50 WA differs from other classic stepped design hulls, with its forward facing steps, an air intake system at the centre of the boat and 2 lateral runners aft - design innovations that guarantee improved comfort and enhanced performance.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Antoine Volanis
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 23 ft 7 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 4541 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
- Electric windlass with tilting bow fitting and battery.
- Chemical toilet.
- Marine toilet.
- Teak cockpit.
- Waterski / wake board pole.
- Bi cruiser.
- Leaning post with 1 fish box, 1 fish block, rod supports and designated space for icebox.
- Tonneau cover.
- Cabriolet hood.
The cockpit is self-draining and includes:
- Teak capping rails with grab handles.
- Cockpit shower.
- Foldaway upholstered bench seat aft.
- Cup holders to port and starboard aft of cockpit.
- 2 foldaway seats on either side of the bench seat aft increasing room and maximising use of space.
- Bench seat forward built in to the console with cushions, cup holder and 2 sport handholds.
- Bench seat forward convertible to large sunbathing area.
- 2 multifunction gates surrounding and securing the stern, which also serve as armrests or supports when fishing.
- 2 stainless steel handrails on transom for safety and easier movement.
- Bathing platform aft with teak grating, bathing ladder locker to port and stowage locker to starboard.
- Shelving along sides.
- Rotomoulded picnic table.
- Stainless steel water and fuel fillers and 80L water tank located on aft bathing platform.
- 3 bilge pumps (2 electric, 1 manual) for easy discharge of water.
- Arrangements for water skiing and wakeboard pole.
- The cabin is accessed by a tinted PMMA sliding door.
- Upholstered bench seat convertible to double berth.
- 2 stowage nets.
- Cherry tinted Douka interior woodwork.
- Ample shelving and stowage.
- 2 fixed console ports and 2 opening hull ports.
- Galley space with sink and placement for singleburner gas hob (Yacht Club pack).
- Separate space for installation of marine or chemical toilet (Option).
- Space for refrigerator (Yacht Club pack).
- Base for rotomoulded table.
- This boat can be single-engined (1 x 250HP) with ultra, ultra long shaft, or twin-engined (2 x 140HP or 2 x 115HP with ultra long shaft).
- Engine cover lifting aided by 2 gas struts.
- Batteries and integral engine control levers vary according to the chosen engine pack (see price list).
The hull is ?Air-Step? type, for added comfort and increased performance. It is laminated in solid GRP with reinforcements to the bottom of the hull. A structural inner moulding is bonded to the hull. This plays an important structural role as it absorbs and spreads any loads and so guarantees a reduced strain on the hull. The hull colour is steel white as standard.
- The deck is of sandwich construction (glass fibre/balsa/ polyester resin) for better stiffness, optimum sound and thermal insulation, and weight saving.
- An inner deckhead moulding reinforces the structure and completes the finish.
- All circulation areas are treated with a non-slip coating for safety of movement.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Flyer 750 WA
Message cannot be empty!