- View Full Specifications
Beneteau's new generation Air Step hull makes a splash
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Flyer 7.50 Open is a user-friendly, multi-function family boat, sporty in style and with the added attraction of the new stepped hull design patented by Bénéteau. The new Flyer 7.50 Open differs from other classic stepped design hulls, with its forward facing steps, an air intake system at the centre of the boat and 2 lateral runners aft - design innovations that guarantee improved comfort and enhanced performance.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 23 ft 7 in
Beam: 8 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 4144 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fresh Water Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
- Electric windlass with tilting bow fitting and battery.
- Chemical or marine toilet.
- Waterski/wake board pole.
- Rotomoulded cockpit table aft (incompatible with leaning post).
- Leaning post with 1 fish box, a fish block, rod supports and position for ice box.
- T Top
- Console cover.
- Marine WC.
- Leaning post.
The cockpit is self-draining and comprises:
- GRP gunwales.
- Fishing rod holder arrangement.
- Cockpit shower.
- Foldaway upholstered bench seat aft.
- 2 two foldaway seats each side of the aft bench, increasing and making better use of the space.
- Bench seat forward built into the console with cushions and 2 sport handholds.
- This boat can be powered by a single engine (1 x 250HP) with an ultra ultra long shaft or twin-engines (2 x 140HP) or (2 x 115HP) with an extra long shaft (see price list).
- The cover is supported by 2 gas struts.
- Batteries and integral engine control levers vary according to the engine pack chosen (see price list).
The hull is ?Air-Step? for added comfort and increased performance. It is laminated in solid GRP and the bottom of the hull is reinforced. A structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. Its structural role is important as it absorbs and spreads any loads and guarantees a reduced strain on the hull. The hull colour is steel white as standard.
The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre/balsa/polyester resin) for better stiffness, optimum insulation and weight saving. An inner deckhead moulding reinforces the structure and improves the finish.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Flyer 750 Open
Message cannot be empty!