- View Full Specifications
The new unsinkable fishing cruiser
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Antarès range has been further extended with the arrival of the Antarès 6.20 OB.This new outboard-driven model has the distinctive feature of an unsinkable hull (certification pending).It has similar lines and planing hull to its sister, the Antarès 6.50 HB, and promises excellent sea-keeping and stability both underway and at rest.With a walk-around deck, a spacious wheelhouse and a large self-draining cockpit, the Antarès 6.20 OB provides for a variety of uses from coastal passages to fishing trips.Fitted out in an clever but functional way, its standard equipment is comprehensive, including a glass windscreen, electric wipers, fish-box, her own water supply, steering compass, cockpit seating, fishing-rod holders and opening hatch in the wheelhouse roof.The Antarès 6.20 OBs C6 category approval, her cabin and her 90HP outboard (maximum 115HP) make her perfect for day trips. Also worth noting is this boat?s shallow draft: only 40cm (16 ins) with the engine raised.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: BE B?n?teau/P.Sarrazin
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
LOA: 20 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 2 in
Length on Deck: 19 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 3130 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
Fuel Tanks: (35 Gallons)
- Gas cooker with replaceable gas cartridges.
- Chemical WC.
- Pre-rig Suzuki 4 Stroke 66Kw (90HP) petrol outboard.
- Pre-rig Suzuki 4 Stroke 85Kw (115HP) petrol outboard
The cockpit fittings include the following:
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder, which stows in its own self-draining locker.
- Cockpit hatch allowing access to the cockpit locker, fuel tank, battery* and fuel filter* (* supplied as part of the Engine Pack only).
- Fold down bench seat in stern, with cushions.
- Backrest for seat, with cushion, which doubles as leaning support for fishing when seat is folded away.
- Teak-capped coamings with 2 fishing-rod holders and handrails.
- Mooring cleats protected by the teak gunwale, facilitating fishing with nets.
- Aluminium fairleads.
- Outboard motor well for motor when raised, and reinforced transom for engine of maximum 115 HP.
- Space on transom for auxiliary motor of maximum 6 HP.
- Deck filler for fuel tank.
- 4 stainless steel handrails - 2 by wheelhouse steps - 2 on wheelhouse roof.
- The cockpit is self-draining and incorporates steps up to the side-decks.
- 1 x 12V 110A battery and fuel filter supplied with Engine Pack only (not with basic hull).
- Helm position with integral engine panel.
- Electric and manual bilge pumps.
- Switch for bilge pump.
- Switch for navigation lights.
- Switch for windscreen wipers.
- 12V socket.
- 2 spare switches for electronic equipment Cigarette lighter.
- All-round light on folding mast.
- Bicolour sidelights.
- One deckhead light each in the cockpit and the wheelhouse.
The boat is designed to take engines of up to 115HP. B�n�teau offers two engine packages:
- Suzuki 4 Stroke 90HP petrol Outboard:cruising speed is about 22 knots and maximum speed about 27.5 knots.
- Suzuki 4 Stroke 115HP petrol Outboard
- The fuel tank is of moulded plastic, which is translucent and shock-resistant, with a capacity of 136L.
- Standard Suzuki 3- bladed aluminium propeller.
- The hull is laid up from GRP. Foam-cored to increase buoyancy, the hull absorbs efforts and stresses resulting in a very rigid structure.
- The hull comes to the plane early, allowing high speeds approaching 30 knots with the maximum designed engine power.
- The deck is a GRP lay-up and all working areas are provided with a non-slip diamond moulding.
- Lifting ring.
- 5 x 200mm stainless steel mooring cleats: 2 forward, 2 aft and one in the anchor well which may be used to secure the bitter end of the anchor cable.
- Integral moulded self-draining anchor well with access hatch.
- The stainless steel pulpit rail surrounds the deck with an opening to allow easy boarding over the bow.
- The stainless steel aft rail doubles as a backrest for the cockpit seating.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Antares 620 HB/OB
Message cannot be empty!