- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Antarès 7 will bowl you over with its practicality. Its large wheelhouse features a twin driving position and a compact galley. Because everyone has their own idea of living at sea, the Antarès 7 gives each owner the opportunity to define the boat of his dreams. Authentic?The combination of elegant and thoroughbred lines, a subtle fusion brought to the Antarès by the designer Patrice Sarrazin, will seduce you from the very first glance.Because everyone has their own way of life at sea, the Antarès 7 allows every owner to specify the boat of their dreams. Fishing experts will be drawn by the appeal of the spacious cockpit and its many pieces of fishing equipment. Cruising enthusiasts will opt for the large cockpit saloon that converts to a double sunbathing platform. Welcome on board the Antarès 7!
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: P. Sarrazin
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 23 ft 2 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 4784 lbs
Engine Power: 150 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar Based YBY 150 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (53 Gallons)
- Padded pilot seats (cushions).
- 2nd electric windscreen wiper.
- Single-burner gas cartridge hob.
- 42 L refrigerator.
- Radio CD / MP3 player.
- U/D vertical electric windlass.
- Tilting bow fitting.
- Trolling valve.
- Twin engine controls.
- Fish box.
- Sea water washing pump.
- Log, speedo and water temperature gauge.
- Bronze through-hull sensor.
- Raymarine A60 multifunction display.
- The cockpit vis-?-vis is an arrangement that allows the cockpit to be used as a small external saloon for four persons. It comprises a table base compatible with the saloon table, a double benchseat which can also be used as an aft cockpit stowage locker, and upholstery.
- The integral external saloon is an arrangement that allows the cockpit to be used as a large external saloon or for sunbathing. It can accommodate up to six persons when used as a saloon and two persons when used for sunbathing. It comprises two double benchseats with built-in stowage lockers, a removable linking section between the two benchseats, a large table / sunbathing platform support (with legs and bases) and upholstery.
- GRP bathing platform with integral bathing ladder.
- Propeller protection.
- Beaching legs and beaching leg fittings.
- Marine WC.
- Chemical WC.
- Opening wheelhouse hatch.
- Interior curtains to windscreen, side windows and cabin.
- Curtain to aft glass picture window.
- White external wheelhouse curtains.
- Complete ground tackle.
- Complete 200 V electric circuit (1 x 25 A battery charger, 1 x 220 V interior socket and 1 shore supply).
- Additional 110 A battery
- VHF Raymarine 49E
- "Dune" coloured aft cover
- Self draining cockpit
- 1 manual bilge pump
- 1 engine compartment with gas strut opening also serving as double seating
- 3 lockers on cockpit underside: 1 large central locker with gas strut opening, 2 side lockers.
- Additional cockpit arrangements (see options)
- Teak tiller
- Aft door to cockpit
- Stainless steel bathing ladder
- Teak planking on cockpit coamings
- 2 built-in fishing rod holders
- 2 built-in handrails
- 2 stainless steel hawseholes
- Fuel deck filler on outside face of transom
- 2 stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse uprights
- 2 stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse canopy
- Access step to side decks
- Asymmetric side decks with one deeper for safety of movement
- Water run-off scuppers on side decks for improved protection of cockpit fitted with aft enclosure (enclosure not supplied as standard).
- Woodwork in fruitwood-finish Alpi
- Soles in black-lined wood-finish laminate(some areas are in GRP)
- Integral upholstery in "Dynamic Blue" fabric
- Headroom: 2.00m
- Translucent glass windscreen
- 1 electric windscreen wiper
- 2 tinted PMMA blue opening side windows
- Sliding two panel tinted PMMA blue bay window aft with anodised aluminium frame and lock
- Integral instrument panel holding
- Steering compass
- 12V socket
- Rev. counter
- Fuel gauge
- Engine indicator display
- Slot positions for electronics
- Oddments holder
- Wooden steering wheel
- Engine control lever
- 2 rotomoulded pilot seats with slide adjustment
- Engine access
- 1 foot rest
- Battery access to hatch
- 6-function 12 V electrical panel
- 1 x 12 V socket - 12 V / 110 A starter and service battery
- Battery switch
- Electric bilge pump.
- Navigation and anchor lights: 1x 360? light on folding pole, 1 bi-colour navigation light.
- Lighting: 4 deckhead lights - 1 in cockpit, 1 in wheelhouse, 1 in saloon and 1 in head compartment.
- Galley work surface with GRP sink
- Tap on flexible hose for internal or external use
- Pressurised cold water
- 42L front opening icebox (refridgerator as option)
- Placement for single burner gas cartridge hob
- Bar unit with compartmented galley stowage
- Stowage cupboard with dustbin bag holder
- Driveshaft transmission
- Cable steering system
- Approval for a maximum engine power 200 HP / 148 kW -
- Engine offered: Yanmar Based YBY 150HP
- 40 mm thick lead foam insulation to engine compartment
- 200 L rotomoulded plastic fuel tank
- Fuel filter with sediment separator
- Sea water filter
- Cooling air intakes in engine compartment.
- The hull is of sandwich construction for improved strength / weight ratio, and optimal sound and thermal insulation
- White gel coat
- Integral GRP laminated inner hull moulding: structural role ? excellent stiffness ? improved finish of accommodation ? ease of maintenance ?
- Semi-planing hull with deep V giving exemplary stability and good performance in a chop due to a particularly low centre of gravity.
- Sandwich construction for improved strength / weight ratio,and optimal sound and thermal insulation
- White gel coat - Integral GRP laminated inner deck moulding: excellent stiffness ? improved finish of deckheads ? ease of maintenance
- Non-slip diamond-point surface to working and circulation areas
- White PVC protective rubbing strake to hull / deck joint.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Beneteau. Antarès 7
Message cannot be empty!