2007 Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 523
- View Full Specifications
Sailing first class on a fast bluewater cruiser.
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Formia Gaeta, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 224,000 Tax Paid (US$ 275,654)
4 cabins (8 berths) + saloon | condition & heating | Yanmar 110hp (300 hours) | Masterwolt 12 kW | Bimini | full teak-deck | 2 refrigirators + 1 freezer | Raymarine E90 Platinum | Tender SUZYMAR 3.2m 5 seater with Suzuki 6hp onboard
Sail equipment area 160 m2 including mainsail, staysail +2nd set. Genaker 140m2.
Please contact at +7 (495) 25-88-700
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 16.20 m
Beam: 4.90 m
LWL: 15.80 m
Dry Weight: 14877 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 (750 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (450 Liters)
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by the Finot Group, this new hull reuses all the elements that made the success of the Bénéteau 50 and the latest evolutions in the Océanis range : fast hull with clear deck plan, rear cockpit with two wheels, coachroof on two levels with large panoramic window, spacious well ventilated accommodation, with a choice of top-of-the-range equipment, to go further quicker !
- 2 large lockers (sail, line stowage, etc.).
- 2 lockers under helm seat.
- 1 double gas locker to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit floor and bench seats.
- Teak top and drop-leaf cockpit table, stainless steel base and GRP support (bottle and glass stowage, stainless steel handrail) and protective cover.
- Navigation instruments can be fitted into the back of support.
- Two glass holders at port and starboard helm positions.
- Two waterproof speakers.
- Inspection lamp with 12 V socket (on table or engine control panel).
- Fruit-tree coloured woodwork.
- Varnished parquet style soles.
- Lined deckheads to saloon and owner?s cabin forward.
- 492 mm wide communicating doors (except heads) with solid wood frames.
- 24 switch 12 V electrical panel and a further 4 switches with 220 V differentials.
- Circuit breaker.
- 12 V sockets (chart table, owner?s cabin forward, cockpit table).
- The electrical circuit is supplied as standard by:
- 4 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 140 Amp separate engine battery.
- Battery charge warning light.
- Electric gauges for the 3 water tanks and electric fuel gauge for better resource management.
- By 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger.
- Alternator coupled to the engine with power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- For the P6 Version (1 fwd cabin, 2 aft cabins, chart table stbd) : 8 sockets, 36 halogen deckhead lights, 7 reading lights and 2 fluorescent deckhead lights, 3 lamps with shades, 4 night-lights (in plinths), 2 indirect lights in saloon.
- The following are offered:
- Navigation lights (stern, bow), combined steaming and deck light, anchor light.
- Engine mounting built into the inner mould.
- Sound-proofed engine compartment with insulating foam.
- Engine control panel and control lever at starboard helm position.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with GRP skeg protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed 3-blade propeller.
- Rotomoulded 450 L fuel tank. (optional extra 200 L capacity).
- The hull is single-skinned GRP construction.
- A structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points.
- Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The structure of the hull with the inner moulding provides housing for the diesel and water tanks in the central part, enabling an optimised weight ratio and giving excellent control of the longitudinal stability of the boat.
- The stainless steel propeller shaft is fitted to and protected by a skeg in the GRP hull.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction for an optimal strength/weight ratio and good thermal and sound insulation.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.