- View Full Specifications
Priced for quick sale
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Phuket, Thailand
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 87,800 (US$ 95,535)
This 3 Cabin OC343 is very well equipped and professionally maintained.
She offers good recreational sailing and Live-aboard cruising.
Her full cockpit bimini and fans throughout make her an ideal tropical boat.
Please contact Rob Williams at +66813710995
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau
Flag of Registry: Thailand
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 10.82 m
Beam: 3.48 m
LWL: 9.40 m
Dry Weight: 6099 kgs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 5 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (355 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
This hull designed by the Berret/Racoupeau tandem, has adopted space, light, all weather, all speed performances and great interior comfort.Offered with two different accommodation versions, for 2 couples or for a crew of up to eight.
- Central pivoting helm seat for ease of access to bathing platform. (B�n�teau patent).
- 2 teak slatted helm seats on each side of the cockpit.
- Plenty of stowage space to make life on board easy:
- 2 side cockpit lockers, (liferaft in starboard locker).
- 1 starboard aft cockpit locker.
- 1 separate watertight gas locker to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Leather-covered pivoting stainless steel steering wheel on column.
- On the column: 1 steering compass, engine control lever, support for navigation instruments, handrail, glass holder.
- Teak cockpit table with folding leaves.
- Engine control panel built into seating to port.
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit.
- Woodwork is in fruit-tree coloured wood.
- Varnished "hydropont" sole with black inlay strips.
- Headroom: 1.86 m.
- Triangular double berth (2.00 m x 1.66 m x 0.40 m).
- Numerous stowage spaces for easier on-board living:
- Shelving along the hull.
- Locker with door to port and shelves.
- Hanging locker to starboard.
- Opening deck hatch with blind.
- Deckhead light with independent switch.
- Two reading lights.
- Headroom: Saloon forward 1.88 m, saloon aft 1.98 m.
- Saloon with two fore-and-aft settees:
- Port settee: 2.00 m x 0.52 m.
- Starboard settee: 1.76 m x 0.52 m. Settee backrests are sloping for more comfort.
- Centre table to saloon: inlaid wood table with bottle holder and drop leaves with moulded wood fiddles.
- The table is fixed to the mast support pillar.
- There is wood/stainless steel shelving to port and starboard.
- Stowage locker with door along the hull to port.
- Stowage under port and starboard settees.
- Hull lining in plain plywood.
- 2 Lewmar opening hatches with blinds.
- 2 Lewmar fixed ports with curtains.
- 1 large panoramic window at deck level.
- 2 fixed hull ports (1 each side).
- Four halogen deckhead lights with independent switches.
- Wall light on bulkhead.
- 9-switch 12 V electrical panel with voltmeter.
- Toggle circuit breaker.
- 12 V socket on panel.
- The circuit is supplied as standard by:
- 1 x 70 Amp service battery.
- And by one 70 Amp engine battery.
- Coupling relay.
- Alternator power: 14 V / 60 A.
- Electric fuel gauge.
- By 220 V shore supply and charger.
- By 220 V sockets situated in the cabins, saloon and galley.
- Fore and aft navigation lights.
- Steaming light.
- Anchor light.
- Wiring for deck searchlight.
- Headroom: 1.98 m.
- A functional space:
- Laminated work surface with moulded wood fiddle.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Mixer tap with hot/cold pressurised water.
- Chopping board.
- Two-burner hob with grill - gimballed and fitted with a stainless steel fiddle for increased safety.
- 1 x 12 V electric 130 L front opening refrigerating unit.
- Plenty of stowage space:
- Stowage under hob.
- Bottle stowage along bulkhead.
- Hatch in work surface with tray for crockery stowage.
- Shelving for stowage along hull.
- Stowage under sink.
- Waste bin under sink.
- Strip light over hob, 2-burner grill, and deckhead light above sink.
- Opening port with curtains above hob for good ventilation.
- 8 person table setting.
- Engine mounting built into the inner mould.
- Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Engine control panel (rev. counter and alarms) with engine control lever in port cockpit.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft is protected in a GRP skeg moulded with the hull.
- Three- or two-blade fixed propeller according to engine.
- Rotomoulded 75 L fuel tank with electric gauge.
- Water filter to cooling system.
- The hull is single-skinned GRP construction.
- Reinforced points (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) help to strengthen the structure.
- A structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shroud chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.), and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface material of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The stainless steel propeller shaft is mounted and protected in a GRP skeg.
- The standard hull colour is white with blue and silver livery. Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and thermal and sound insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from SEA Yacht Sales and Services
Oceanis Clipper 323