- View Full Specifications
An aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Caorle, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 169,000 Tax Paid (US$ 183,889)
Beneteau Oceanis 50 anno 2007 , unico proprietario, mai fatto charter
versione 3 cabine 2 toilettes , Nauta Design , con dinette trasformabile.
Motore Yanmar maggiorato 110 HP con trasmissione in linea d’asse.
Ore motore 860.
Elica di prua Maxpower 100
Gruppo elettrogeno 220 Volts Mase.
Inverter 12 -220 Volts , più 2 batterie servizi da 140A
Elettronica Raymarine completa.
Pozzetto con piano in teak
Cappotta sprayhood e biminitop blu
2 winches elettrici di manovra per le drizze e le scotte
Comando verricello elettrico in pozzetto con contacatena
Wc elettrico nel bagno di poppa.
Frigorifero supplementare con apertura in alto
Architetto navale : Berret Racoupeau
Architetto interni : Studio Nauta
Lunghezza scafo 14,75 m
Lunghezza fouri tutto 15,10 m
Larghezza 4,49 m
Pescaggio 2,10 m
Peso 12.935 kg
Please contact Alberto Munari at +39 0421 260457/+39 348 3701053
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 49.42 m
Beam: 4.50 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Dry Weight: 28457 kgs
Total Power: 110 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (149 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (62 Liters)
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
I : 55.58 ft
J : 21.50 ft
P : 51.58 ft
E : 18.25 ft
Working Sail Area : 379.00 sq ft
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts, the Océanis 50 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance.
EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE ?EXCLUSIVE? VERSION -
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table, white PVC cover.
- White PVC steering wheel covers.
- 2 Pearl Grey sunbathing mattresses.
- Deluxe gimballed 4-burner hob with oven / grill.
- Top-opening icebox fitted with freezing compartment.
- Electric WC in forward head compartment.
- Slatted bases to berths in the two aft cabins.
- 2 additional 140 Amp service batteries.
- E2 ELECTRONICS PACK -
- RAYMARINE brand navigation electronics.
- In cockpit to port: ST60+ Tridata log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ windvane anemometer.
- In cockpit to starboard:ST6002 automatic pilot + LS RV2 + controller.
- ST60+ multifunction repeater.
- Anodised in-mast furling with sail.
- Bow thruster.
- Fresh water + sea water foot pump.
- Double berth in saloon.
- LCD TV + TV aerial.
- 5.5 Kva generator.
- 2nd service battery.
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- One locker to port.
- One locker under starboard helmsman?s seat and one under port helmsman?s seat.
- Cockpit benches teak slatted.
- The two steering consoles are able to take navigation instruments (the instruments are an option).
- They are fitted with a stainless steel handrail.
- 2 mounted compasses, one at each helm position.
- The engine control lever is situated by the starboard helmsman?s seat.
- GRP cockpit table fitted with two drop leaves includes oddments locker, bottle rack, stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- The aft surface of the table support serves as a bottle holder or can take a chart plotter (option) on a pivoting base (option).
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle holders.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- Self-draining GRP cockpit floor.
- Two bottle gas locker situated at the back of the cockpit near access to transom skirt.
- Woodwork in the saloon, cabins, galley and chart table area is in fruit-tree stained wood.
- Soles are laminated with ?parquet look? finish.
- Backlit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- Bi-polar circuitbreaker.
- 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection for electrical panel, differential and bipolar thermal magneto for 220 V system and 12 V thermal breaker.
- 220 V ? 12 V voltmeter.
- Water gauge and fuel gauge by means of central LCD screen.
- Low battery and low diesel tank alarms.
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries
- 110 Amp engine battery situated under the sole by the companionway.
- 220 V shore supply with 40 Amp battery charger and 15 m cable.
- Alternator coupled to the engine (80 Ampres).
- Power distributor.
- Lightning protection earthing the rigging.
- 7 x 220 V sockets.
- 7 reading lights, 24 halogen deckhead lights, ambient lighting under shelves.
- 1 white / red striplight.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Motoring light (steaming light).
- Anchor light/ masthead navigation light.
- Deck light.
- Cable conduits for options.
- The U-shaped galley is built in by the companionway.
- Stainless steel rectangular double sinks with chopping board.
- Hot and cold pressurised mixer tap.
- Gimballed 2-burner stainless steel hob with oven and stainless steel safety bar.
- 130 litre front-opening 12 V refrigerator.
- 100 L top-opening GRP icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- Synthetic resin worktop under companionway, along hull and over icebox.
- 1 locker with double door under sink and waste bin.
- 1 stowage unit comprising 3 lockers with tea towel holder and shelves.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 2 closed shelves for stowage.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- One opening port (300 x 120) in coaming.
- 3 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Mood lighting under shelf.
- Independent switch.
- Two 220 V sockets.
- Yanmar 110HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull moulding.
- Engine compartment soundproofed with insulating foam.
- Ventilation is ensured by an air intake and forced air outlet on the transom.
- Access by companionway steps, through an opening supported by gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with GRP protection moulded into the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- Rotomoulded 235 litres fuel tank, fitted with electronic gauge, is situated under the starboard aft berth.
- Eawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoirs.
- The engine panel with integral key start is situated in the cockpit by the starboard helm position.
- The hull is monolithic GRP construction.
- Reinforced points (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) help to strengthen the structure.
- A structural monolithic inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shrouds, chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface material of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface is applied to all areas of work and movement on deck.
- The keel is fitted to the boat with a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and bonded.
- The keel is cast iron construction.
- To improve their durability the keels are given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy based coatings and paint.
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Other Boats from 4venti Srl
Lagoon 400 S2