- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- LA GRANDE MOTTE, France
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 148,000 Tax Paid (US$ 165,464)
Leasing en cours sur ce BENETEAU OCEANIS 46.
128 passage Jean BART
Résidence le Commodore
34280 LA GRANDE MOTTE
0033(0)4 67 29 80 58
0033(0)6 85 43 41 37
Distributeur des catamarans PRIVILEGE
Please contact Jean Grall at +33 04 6729 8058
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 14.07 m
Beam: 4.52 m
Dry Weight: 9979 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: YANMAR
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (565 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (235 Liters)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Description fournie par le constructeur
NEW - A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Océanis 46 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance.
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED IN THE EXCLUSIVEVERSION ?
- Teak cockpit floor.
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table, white PVC cover.
- 2 white PVC steering wheel covers.
- 2 Pearl Grey sunbathing mattresses.
- Pearl Grey cockpit cushions.
- Folding, pivoting saloon table.
- Indirect under shelf lighting in saloon.
- Leather trim to handrail on aft head compartment bulkhead + leather trim to 2 companionway handrails.
- Deluxe gimballed 4 burner hob with oven / grill.
- 12 V refrigerating unit in icebox compartment.
- Electric toilet in forward head compartment.
- PMMA shower screen in forward head compartment.
- High shelves in forecabin, mirror on forward bulkhead and mirror in hanging locker.
- Slatted base to forecabin berth.
- Slatted bases to berths in 2 aft cabins.
- Supplementary opening port in starboard aft cabin.
- 2 supplementary service batteries (140 Amp).
- Cockpit port:ST60+ Tridata log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ windvane anemometer.
- Aft face of cockpit table:E80 8.4? multifunction colour LCD screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold cartography, chart not included).
- Pivoting holder for electronic screen.
- Cockpit starboard:ST6002 automatic pilot
- LSRV2 controller for autopilot.
- ST60+ Graphic display multifunction repeater.
- Link for connecting LCDTV with electronics.
- Radome only.
- Autopilot remote control, instrument repeater, SmartController wireless.
- PC interface.
- Raymarine Gyro compass transducer.
- Steel Blue hull.
- Symmetric and asymmetric spinnaker gear.
- U-bolt for removable staysail + tack position.
- Anodised spinnaker boom.
- Electric winch to starboard.
- Spinnaker sheet winches.
- Pearl Grey sprayhood, bimini.
- Teak side decks.
- Bow thruster.
- Fresh water / sea water foot pump.
- 220 V microwave oven.
- Double berth in saloon.
- Air conditioning.
- Electric WC aft.
- Supplementary black water holding tank (80litres).
- 12 V / 220 V ? 2000 VA converter.
- 5.5 KVA generator with shielding.
- Maxprop 3-blade propeller.
- Orin rope cutter.
- LCD 17? television
- DVD and MP3 player ?TV aerial in saloon.
- Windex wind vane.
- Varnished soles.
- Mosquito screens for ports.
- Ground tackle: 1 x 20 Kg Britany anchor + 32 m chain + 48 m 18 diameter warp, 4 mooring lines, 6 fenders (860 x 230).
- 3 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker under helm seat to starboard and 1 under helm seat to port.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches:
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 2 column-mounted steering compasses, one at each helm position. -1 engine control panel located near the helm seat to starboard.
- GRP cockpit table with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 waterproof speakers.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- 1 shore supply socket to starboard.
- GRP self-draining cockpit floor.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located at the bottom of the cockpit near the access to the transom skirt.
- Woodwork in saloon, cabins, galley and at chart table is in fruit-tree stained wood.
- Parquet look laminated wood soles.
- Fabric lining to cabins, saloon and galley.
- 1 back lit electrical panel: 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches + 4 x 220 V switches.
- 1 bipolar breaker.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- Double protection to electrical panel, differential and bi-polar thermal circuit breakers for 220 V and 12 V thermal circuit breaker.
- 1 voltmeter, 220 V ? 12 V.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery and low fuel tank alarm.
- 2 x 140 Amp service batteries.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery. Located beneath the sole at the companionway.
- 1 x 220 V shore supply socket, 1 x 40 Amp battery charger, 15 m cable.
- 1 alternator coupled to the engine (80 Amp).
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
- 7 x 220 V sockets.
- 7 reading lights
- 23 halogen deckhead lights
- 2 striplights
- 1 white / red striplight
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- 1 steaming light.
- 1 masthead anchor light / navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduit for wiring of options.
- U-shaped galley built in to companionway.
- 1 rectangular stainless steel double sink with chopping board.
- 1 mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- 1 stainless steel, gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- 1 front-opening 12 V, 130 litres refrigerator.
- 1 top-opening GRP 100 L icebox compartment.
- Synthetic resin worktop surrounding sinks, along the hull and over the icebox.
- 1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin and stainless steel bottle rack.
- 1 unit comprising 3 lockers with shelving and tea towel holder.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with sliding stainless steel vegetable rack.
- 3 closed shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Yanmar 75HP engine
- Drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam
- Ventilation ensured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access by companionway steps through an opening supported by a gas-strut.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft is protected by a GRP moulding in the hull. -1 fixed three-blade propeller.
- 1 rotomoulded fuel tank (200 litres), located under the aft starboard berth with electronic gauge.
- Seawater and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start, located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chain plates, hull-deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery.
- Steel Blue is available as an option.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a moulded diamond non-slip finish.
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe
Other Boats from Grall Yachting
port camargue, France
LA GRANDE MOTTE, France
Swift Trawler 42
jeroboam 21 m
Grand Banks 42 Europa