- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 99,000 Tax Paid (US$ 105,089)
One of the last of the line of these great sailing boats. In white with a nice light wood interior and equipped to go racing or cruising with various sail combinations. In a very high standard of upkeep.
Please contact Ifor Pedley at 0044 (0) 7979665785
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Farr Yacht Design
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 11 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
Bridge Clearance: 34 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 15366 lbs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Cruising Speed: 7 mph
Maximum Speed: 8 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (59)
Fuel Tanks: (30)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Wind speed and direction
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Manufacturer Provided Description
The most successful 40 footer of its time, this best-seller is equally at home racing at high-level or out on family cruise.
- Tuff Luff grooved forestay (in place of genoa furling gear).
- Wide sprayhood with two frames, in grey.
- 23 L or 88 L rigid WC holding tank with sea/shore pump-out.
- ROD triple spreader mast with furling genoa.
- ROD triple spreader mast with ?Tuff Luff?.
- H53.2STA / 48.2STA genoa sheet winches.
- 3rd service battery with power distributor.
- Teak deck.
- Open pulpit.
- Gates in guardrails.
- Ebersp�cher heating.
- Windex windvane.
- Laminated cabin soles.
- Raymarine PC Interface (RS32 input/output series in PC format).
- Varnished soles.
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Removable stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel column.
- Teak grating for helm.
- Emergency tiller.
- Steering compass on column.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Woodwork is Mukali with pear colour finish. Laminated sole.
- One accommodation layout with 1 owner?s cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head compartment, 1 L ? shaped galley.
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Spacious passage.
- Double berth 2 m x 1.60 m at the shoulders.
- Hanging locker.
- Shelving along hull.
- Reading light at head end.
- Deckhead light.
- Lewmar 440 mm x 440 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Headroom: 1.95 m.
- Oval settee with high-density foam seat and backrest.
- Stowage spaces behind settee backrests.
- Inlaid saloon table.
- Bar unit near settee to starboard.
- Handrails with built-in blinds.
- Plenty of natural light by means of:
- Lewmar 440 mm x 440 mm opening hatch with blind.
- Two fixed hull ports.
- Four deckhead lights with independent switches.
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp ? 12 V engine battery with circuit breaker.
- 1 x 110 Amp ? 12 V service battery.
- Battery management by voltmeter.
- 16 switch 12 V electrical panel and breaker.
- Lighting (see Accommodation).
- 1 bicolour bow light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- Rectangular double stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Hot and cold pressurised water.
- Gimballed 2 burner hob and oven.
- 90 L ? 12 V refrigeration unit.
- Cutlery drawer.
- Waste bin.
- Under-sink stowage and shelf units.
- Three-compartment galley stowage unit with doors.
- Dustpan in sole.
- Two deckhead lights.
- Lewmar174 mm x 304 mm opening port.
- Stainless steel pulpit.
- Bicolour navigation lights fitted to pulpit.
- Stainless steel pushpit in two parts with lifebuoy holder, ensign staff support and closing guardrail.
- A double row of adjustable stainless steel guardrails surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel shaped stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases (B�n�teau patent).
- Teak toerails surround the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted to the coachroof.
- 38 HP Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank of approx. 135 L capacity with sediment filter and cut-off.
- Engine hatch in cockpit to port.
- Flush aluminium engine control lever.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) and spreads any loads, guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull. The surface to the inner hull makes it easier to clean and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an optimal strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Racing Yachts Ltd
Oceanis 50 Family
Oceanis Clipper 423