- View Full Specifications
Nothing but fun and freedom...
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Ligurian Sea, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 39,000 Tax Paid (US$ 41,344)
KEPT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
SAILS: 1 +1 JIB DACRON MAINSAIL, 1 MAINSAIL STAPLE CARBON 1
ROLL REEF FACNOR
BOWSPRIT 1 SPINNAKER POLE
4 WINCHES HARKEN
AUTOPILOT NEW MOD.ST2000 RAYMARINE 54E VHF
GPS + A60 + CD RADIO
LOCH 2 BATTERY CHARGER
ENGINE YANMAR 2YM15 30LT
TANK FUEL TANK GAS
FUEL TANK 50LT
COOKER 2 BURNERS
BATHROOM WC WITH WATER TANK
COMMISSION OF 5 % NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
Please contact Yavor Gendov at +34 634 777 335
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 8.60 m
Beam: 3.0 m
LWL: 8.30 m
Dry Weight: 2795 kgs
Total Power: 13.42 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 13 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Liters)
Manufacturer Provided Description
To enjoy fast and easy sailing, upwind and downwind,To explore shallow water coasts and islands,To have fun and increase cruising range,To store the boat on land in the winter. Freedom is to be able to do all together, and more, on a single boat; freedom has a name: First 27.7
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- 2 burner hob + gas bottle.
- Swivel chart table seat.
- Saloon seat backs with stowage (shelves above the benchseats).
- 4 removable stowage nets fixed on 2 stainless steel bars in forward cabin.
- Washbasin with hand-pump in heads.
- Raymarine Tridata ST 60 (log/speedo/depth sounder).
- Raymarine Raychart 43S GPS plotter, 6?h screen compatible with Navionics Gold cartography.
- Raymarine 54 E VHF.
- PC interface.
- ST60 windvane anemometer.
- 4-battened mainsail with 2 reefing points.
- Furling genoa with anti-UV strips (overlap 120%).
- Asymmetric spinnaker equipment with small pole (sheets, halyard, small pole, small pole base, 1 swivelling deck eye, single block).
- Symmetric spinnaker equipment (pole, pole downhaul, pole uphaul, 2 spinnaker sheets, halyard, 2 spinnaker sheet barbers).
- Opening port on transom.
- H40.2 STA or H44.2 STA genoa sheet winches.
- 2 x H32.2 STA winches.
- Helmsman?fs footrest.
- 50L rigid WC holding tank.
- Fittings for beaching legs + beaching legs for lifting keel version.
- Electric keel mechanism.
- 3rd battery + power distributor.
- 10 A battery charger + shore supply.
- Folding 2-blade propeller.
- CD/MP3 player.
- Windex windvane.
- There is a large stowage locker to starboard to store survival equipment.
- The cockpit benches are teak slatted.
- Manual bilge pump.
- FORWARD CABIN -
- Headroom above berth: 0.88 m.
- Triangular berth (2 m x 1.60 m) with mattress.
- Curtain separating cabin and saloon.
- Under-berth stowage.
- 1 x Lewmar opening hatch (512 x 512 mm).
- 1 x opening port 257 x 109 mm.
- Headroom: 1.76 m.
- 2 lengthwise settees: 1 settee 1.95 m x 0.50 m, the other 1.75 m x 0.50 m.
- ?gFr?gate?h cream upholstery.
- Drop leaf chart table.
- 2 x Lewmar opening ports 584 x 123 mm.
- Supply: The 12 V electrical circuit is supplied as standard by two 12 V ? 70 Amp batteries. A 12 V air extractor is installed in the engine compartment.
- Electrical control panel: The 12 V, 6-switch electrical control panel is provided with a circuit breaker.
- Lights: Tricolour masthead light.
- Anchor light.
- Steaming light.
- Headroom: 1.60 m.
- Laminated work surface with solid wood fiddle.
- Doors to low galley unit.
- Stowage along hull length.
- Stainless steel sink with fresh water foot pump.
- Waste bin under sink.
- 40L GRP insulated icebox to port.
- Engine fixed to GRP bearers.
- The engine is housed in a soundproofed compartment.
- The engine has a 12 V air extractor, sea water filter and twin-blade propeller.
- The engine control panel is mounted on the starboard cockpit coaming.
- The engine control panel, with a rev. counter, alarm and engine control lever with retractable handle.
- The 30 L capacity fuel tank is located in the starboard cockpit locker.
- The hull is single-skinned laminated GRP.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional materials is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. This plays an important structural role as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (shroud chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) throughout the structure, spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface material of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- There are tile-style footholds inside the saloon.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre/balsa/polyester resin) for an improved strength/weight ratio and optimal insulation.
- All working and circulation areas are treated with ??Picot?? non-slip coating. An inner moulding is bonded to the deck interior to improve its finish.
- The areas beneath the deck gear (winches, tracks, Ubolts, cleats) are strengthened at various points.
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe
Other Boats from ETEMA yacht broker
Oceanis 42 CC
Costa Blanca, Spain
South Adriatic, Italy