- View Full Specifications
A new 260 spirit, even smarter...
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 45,000 Tax Paid (US$ 48,600)
- neue Laminatsegel
- Winter-, Cockpitpersenning
- TOP-Zustand / Viele Extras
- Elektronik / Selbststeueranlage usw
Please contact Peter Schmid at +43 1 81444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Groupe Finot
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 7.90 m
Beam: 2.75 m
LWL: 7.35 m
Dry Weight: 2150 kgs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (40 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (30 Liters)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Extended hull lines, fixed or lifting keel and a generous sail plan with no compromise on comfort.
- YACHT CLUB PACK -
- 4 removable stowage nets fixed on two stainless steel bars the length of the hull to port and starboard.
- Steering compass on bulkhead.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Mainsheet track in cockpit.
- Stainless steel bow roller fitting.
- Gimballed 2-burner gas hob + gas locker in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST 40 log depth sounder.
- 4 batten mainsail with 2 reefing lines.
- Furling genoa with anti-UV strip (110% overlap).
- Lazy Jacks.
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear with pole, sheets, halyard, pole fitting, 3 swivel eyes.
- Symmetric spinnaker gear (spinnaker pole downhaul, uphaul, 2 spinnaker sheets, halyard, 2 spinnaker sheet barbers).
- Spinnaker pole.
- 2 H32.2STA winches.
- Opening hatch to head compartment.
- 50 L rigid WC holding tank.
- Folding blade propeller.
- White hull.
- Fittings for beaching legs.
- Beaching legs.
- Supplementary battery.
- Radio CD/MP3 player.
- Windex windvane.
- Supplementary opening hatch in head compartment.
- 2 shelved lockers.
- Liferaft stowage aft of cockpit.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Engine control lever.
- The cockpit is self-draining.
- One version of accommodation.
- The woodwork is of Mukali, pear finish.
- 1.90m x 1.50m double berth with mattress and covers.
- Under berth stowage.
- Opening hatch on the coachroof (527 x 397).
- Headroom: 1.75m.
- 1 settee convertible to double berth (as standard) and 1 settee doubling as single berth with mattress and covers (1.95 m x 0.60 m and 2.05 m x 0.60 m).
- PVC ?fr�gate? upholstery.
- Central dropleaf table.
- Shelves along hull sides.
- Stowage under the settees.
- 2 oval fixed hull ports.
- 2 opening ports on coachroof coaming (649 x 193).
- Supply: The 12 V electric circuit is supplied as standard by a 12 V 70 Amp battery.
- Electrical panel : 6-switch 12 V electrical panel.
- Lighting and sockets: Lighting in the saloon, heads and forward cabin, as well as in the galley and at the chart table.
- Headroom: 1.73m.
- Stainless steel safety rail to hob.
- GRP sink with spout, foot-pump and polythene chopping board.
- Under sink stowage ? stainless steel basket and clip support for dustbin.
- 50L GRP icebox with baskets and wood cover.
- Bottle storage.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Sound-proofing foam in engine compartment.
- Transmission is by stainless steel propeller shaft with a composite fibreglass epoxy bracket.
- Twin-bladed propeller.
- Engine control panel is at the chart table.
- Fuel tank has a capacity of 30 litres.
- Water and diesel filters and sediment reservoir.
- The hull is a single-skinned GRP laminate.
- A structural inner moulding formed with unidirectional materials is bonded and laminated to the hull at various points. This plays an important structural role by absorbing the loads and pressure points (shroud chain-plate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) throughout the structure, spreading these to reduce stresses on the hull. The surface material of the inner moulding makes it easier to clean and provides a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is grey in colour.
- The deck is of glass fibre/balsa/polyester resin sandwich construction to achieve an improved balance of rigidity/lightness and optimal insulation.
- All working and circulation areas are treated with ?Picot? non-slip coating. An inner moulding is bonded to the deck interior to improve its finish.
Die Firma stellt die Angaben zu diesem Schiff/Boot in gutem Glauben bereit
Other Boats from Master Yachting GmbH
Swift Trawler 30