- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 160,000
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! DO NOT MISS THIS INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY AT A HIGHLY UPGRADED 5-CABIN BENETEAU 50. "Turning Points" is truly turn-key in all regards and a must-see for any potential Beneteau buyer.
Designed by Berret-Racoupeau and built by Beneteau, the Cyclades 50 features a large cockpit, generous interior volumes, 4 double cabins with en-suite heads and shower, plus crew quarters with a head and sink in the peak. The large galley is across a U-shaped saloon with a large table that also converts to a double bed. An additional settee offers more seating and additional storage. Behind the settee, a full size cabinet provides additional refrigeration storage and counter space. Generous water and fuel capacities, an Onan generator, complete solar power and three air conditioning units add to the comfort of this blue water cruiser.
- Raymarine HD Color Radar with C140W Chartplotter Standard Horizon GX2150+ VHF/AIS (2013), Additional ST60 display in cockpit
- New Quick 1712D Windlass (2013)
- New Quantum Main and Genoa (2010)
- All Lighting Upgraded to LED
- Kyocera Solar Panels (750 watts) controlled by Outback MPPT controller
- 3000w Xantrex Charger / Inverter
- Balmar 100A Alternator with smart External Regulator / Spare Balmar 100A on board
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Arch with Dinghy Davits
- New Bimini and Dodger built from Sunbrella and heavy duty Phifertex Plus
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- AB Lamina Tender with Tohatsu 18 (2013)
- Engel 80 Liter Freezer
- Cabinetry Upgraded throughout
- Wifi Network and Antenna
- Very large supply of bluewater cruising necessities including engine spares, parts, filters, belts, electrical tools, screws, nuts, bolts, wire, wire connectors. etc.
- All linens, dishes, cutlery, etc convey as well. She is turn key in all regards.
Easily viewable at Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour in the BVI's. Contact EPIC Yachting, Central Listing Agent, at (888) 988-EPIC or email@example.com for details.
Please contact Mike Ladas at Toll Free: (888) 988-EPIC
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret & Racoupeau
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 51 ft 3 in
Beam: 16 ft 1 in
LWL: 49 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 1 in
Displacement: 27955 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3800
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (246 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (116 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 2
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 5
Number of heads: 5
The Cyclades 50 features a large cockpit, generous interior volumes, 4 double cabins with en-suite heads and shower, plus crew quarters with a head and sink in the peak. The large galley is across a U-shaped saloon with a large table that also converts to a double bed. An additional settee offers more seating and additional storage. Behind the settee, a full size cabinet provides additional refrigeration storage and counter space. Generous water and fuel capacities, an Onan generator, complete solar power and three air conditioning units add to the comfort of this blue water cruiser.
- Self-draining cockpit with non-slip GRP floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with non-slip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves - quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with oddments locker, glass holder, bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water cockpit shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
- Headroom: 6'6"
- Laminated work surface surrounded with wood handrail.
- 2 plastic wastebins under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving along hull for stowage.
- Gimballed 3-burner gas hob and oven.
- Bar unit: shelving with door, capable of taking a refrigeration unit as an option.
- 5 opening ports to coachroof coaming (T4).
- 2 x T44 opening deck hatch with blackout blind and mosquito screen.
- 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigeration unit (top opening).
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Ray C140W Chartplotter / Radar Display
- Ray Color HD Digital Radar
- ST6002 Autopilot with S3G Course Computer
- ST60 Graphic Display (Wind, Depth, Speed, Rudder, Environs
- ST60 + Tridata
- ST60 + Wind
- Standard Horizon GX2150+ with AIS and RAM3 remote cockpit microphone and speaker
- 1 engine battery (12 V, 110 A).
- 4 service batteries (12 V, 4 x 220 A).
- Coupling relays for battery charging. Electrical equipment:.
- 1 x 110 V and 12 V voltmeter.
- 12 V circuit is protected by one fuse per switch.
- 110 V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30 mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- 1 x 25 A, 1x40 A, 1x150 A battery chargers.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- 8 x 110 V electrical sockets.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit. Lights:
- LED navigation light on pulpit.
- LED Stern light on transom.
- LED Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Engine: Yanmar 110HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mould.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- 2 rotomoulded fuel tanks under aft berths, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Dual Racor 500ma Fuel Filter / Water Separator
Hull and Superstructure
- The hull is single-skinned balsa sandwich construction with reinforcement point.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier.
- A skeg is moulded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
- Osmosis prevention is by the use of a white vinylester gelcoat.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- A diamond point non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The deck is reinforced single-skin under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding gives the deck a perfect finish.
I : 59.75 ft
J : 17.75 ft
P : 54.50 ft
E : 19.25 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from E Yachting
43 Double Cabin
Gloucester, VA, United States
390 Express Cruiser
Foxhill, VA, United States
Gloucester, VA, United States
Unknown, MD, United States
Copiague, NY, United States