- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Trogir, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 59,800 Tax Not Paid (US$ 67,221)
Fully equipped Charter boat Beneteau Cyclades 39.3 in an excellent condition. Regularly maintained. Service book available on request. 1st owner
Please contact Andrej Hawlina at +386 41 787 271
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Berret & Racoupeau
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 3.89 m
Dry Weight: 7080 kgs
Total Power: 29.83 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3100
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 29 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: (330 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (80 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Compass - plastimo
Wind speed and direction
VHF - navman
Autopilot - Raymarine 6002
Plotter - B&G
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Manufacturer Provided Description
Holidays are above all for rediscovering yourself. To enjoy together the pleasure of spending your time swimming, relaxing and having fun. To taste once again the incomparable feeling of living out of doors, to discover idyllic creeks as a family and to teach your children to helm - pictures forever engraved in family memories and which will always have the sweet flavour of the Cyclades.The Cyclades 39.3 is offered with 3 spacious and practical cabins. With its light-coloured woodwork and soft lines, a large family can happily live aboard. A linear galley is opposite a large saloon. It benefits from plenty of clever stowage and can offer all the equipment necessary (170 L, refrigerator, microwave oven, etc). Equally satisfactory is the central saloon seat, which is mounted on rails for easy movement.
ELECTRONICS PACK F -
- N�4 Raymarine electronics Nav Pack:
- At cockpit table: C80 8.4" LCD colour screen, compatible with Navionics Gold Cartography.
- At starboard helm position: ST6001 autopilot (connected to a computer).
- At port helm position: ST60 Tridata and wind instrument connected to the windvane.
- Transducers, sensors and connecting cables.
- Raymarine VHF (option).
- Folding sprayhood in Captain Blue.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- 40.2 STA winch to port.
- Leather covered steering wheels.
- 8 place settings.
- Mooring lines, anchor, fenders.
- 2 flag halyards.
- Asymmetric spinnaker and sock.
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear: 1 spinnaker halyard, 2 spinnaker sheets, 2 articulated U-bolts.
- 1 x 32.2 STA winch to port with jammer.
- Captain blue folding coachroof sprayhood.
- Mooring lines, anchor, fenders.
- Captain blue cockpit cushions.
- Teak cockpit benches.
- Leather trimmed steering wheels.
- Saloon table convertible to double berth (a set of legs to lower the table).
- Air conditioning.
- 8 person place setting.
- 3rd service battery (12 V / 140 Amp).
- Genoa furling gear.
- Raymarine VHF.
- Self-draining cockpit with non-slip GRP floor.
- Good sized cockpit benches with non-slip finish.
- Cockpit coamings: very comfortable and safe.
- Large GRP cockpit table with hinged leaves -quick and easy to put up, giving excellent freedom of movement and welcoming space around the table.
- Table fitted with oddments locker, glass holder and bottle rack and handrail, as well as a forward sloping panel for fitting the electronic navigation screen.
- For maximum stowage space and comfort when sailing the cockpit is fitted with 2 large lockers to starboard and port.
- Cold water shower to starboard.
- Liferaft locker built into deck aft of cockpit with easy access and opening.
- Hinged gate over liferaft locker to close off cockpit and for easy access to bathing platform.
- One accommodation layout: 3 cabins, 1 head.
- Parquet style laminated sole.
- Interior lighting by means of numerous halogen deckhead lights and reading lights.
- 1 engine battery (12 V, 110 A).
- 1 service battery (12 V - 2 x 140 A).
- Back-lit electrical panel with 16 x 12 V switches and 3 x 220 V switches.
- 12 V circuit protected by fuses (one per switch).
- 220 V circuit doubly protected: one thermal breaker per switch and a 30 mA general differential breaker on the panel.
- 25 A battery charger.
- Battery state alarm on panel.
- Electrical shore supply cable (in aft starboard cockpit locker).
- 6 x 220 V electrical sockets.
- Halogen deckhead lights with built-in switches.
- Fittings in place for optional cables.
- Radio/CD with 2 interior speakers and 2 watertight speakers in cockpit.
- Bi-colour navigation light on pulpit.
- Stern light on transom.
- Anchor light and steaming light on mast.
- Headroom: 2.00 m.
- Laminated work surface surrounded by wood handrail.
- Plastic waste bin under sink.
- Cutlery drawer and stowage under sink.
- Shelving along hull for stowage.
- 2 burner gimballed gas hob and oven.
- 2 T4 opening ports, 171 x 627, in coachroof coaming.
- 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit (top opening).
- Engine: Yanmar 40 HP with shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into the inner hull mould.
- Soundproofed engine compartment.
- Engine control lever and panel with key start built into the steering console.
- Three-blade fixed propeller.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank (220 litres) under aft starboard berth, with electric gauge connected to electrical panel.
- Fuel filter, sediment reservoir and seawater filter.
- The hull is single-skinned balsa sandwich construction with reinforcement points.
- A built-in structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull at intervals. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (keel, rudder etc) and spreads any loads guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The inner moulding with its perfect surface gives extra stowage space under the sole and makes cleaning easier. A skeg is moulded into the hull to protect the propeller shaft.
- Osmosis prevention is by the use of a vinylester. The gelcoat is white.
- The deck is sandwich construction (glass fibre and balsa) for an optimal strength/weight ratio as well as excellent sound and thermal insulation.
- A ?diamond point? non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- The deck is reinforced under deck fittings (winches, tracks, U-bolts, cleats).
- A built-in inner deck moulding gives the deck a perfect finish.
- 1 furling genoa with anti-UV strip and 110% overlap for easier handling.
- 1 mainsail with sliders and 2 reefing points.
- Lazy jack.
- 1 blue and sand-coloured Lazy bag.
- 1 mainsheet led back to the cockpit.
- 1 main halyard led back to the cockpit.
- 1 boom topping lift with cleat on the mast.
- 2 reefing lines and 2 Cunninghams led back to the cockpit.
- 1 mainsail foot outhaul led back to the cockpit.
- 1 boom vang with 4-part tackle and led back to the cockpit.
- 2 genoa sheets.
- 1 genoa halyard led to winch with jammer and cleat on the mast.
- 2 mainsheet U-bolts on coachroof.
- 6 jammers to starboard: mainsail foot outhaul, main halyard, reefs 1 and 2, mainsheet, boom vang.
- 2 jammers to port: Cunningham for reefs 1 and 2.
- 1 x 6-sheave deck organiser and 1 x 3-sheave deck organiser.
- Discontinuous stainless steel rigging.
- 2 shroud chainplates on deck line.
- Inner shrouds.
- Double backstay with bottlescrews and 2 stainless steel chainplates.
- 1 classic forestay.
- 1 stainless steel stemhead fitting.
Burin Boats d.o.o.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Burin Boats
Oceanis 423 Celebration