- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 89,900
Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat
140% Roller Furling Genoa
Electric Anchor Windlass
Chartplotter, Wheel Pilot, VHF
Beach House is a charming example of the popular Beneteau 343 model. The 343 is comfortable both on deck and below and she performs well through a wide range of conditions. The interior layout is great for a family or cruising with friends. Many of her standard features, such as all lines leading aft, pivoting steering wheel, offset stern entrance and easy sliding companionway door, are designed to make cruising easier and more comfortable no matter how many crew members are sailing with you.
See the full specifications for more details and call today to view this well-maintained boat!
Contact Capt Rick Weiler, a lifetime of experience you can count on. Call 832-738-6251 CaptRickWeiler.com. With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Please contact the listing Broker
Capt. Rick Weiler CPYB
Office 281-334-6500 Be sure to ask for Capt Rick
Please contact Capt Rick Weiler at (832) 738-6251
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 35 ft 6 in
LWL: 30 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Displacement: 11861 lbs
Ballast: 4320 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 6 in
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 3YM30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 300
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (67 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Starting forward is the guest stateroom with a spacious V-berth. A large overhead hatch provides ample light and ventilation. A shelf surrounds the berth for your books and glasses and there are two large storage lockers inside the stateroom. A hanging locker is to starboard and to port, there is an additional large locker with storage shelves.
Next aft is the spacious and beautiful salon. The expansive main salon has a port side U-shaped settee with dinette. The starboard side settee has loads of storage below. There are additional storage cupboards behind the settees. The centerline drop-leaf table folds out for entertaining and down for moving around.
The nav station is at the aft end of the starboard settee. Additional storage and the electrical panels for the boat's control are all located within easy reach.
The large, nicely appointed head is next aft to starboard. There is a separate shower area with a seat built-in, marine toilet, 2 large opening ports and an overhead hatch. This space is easy to care for, roomy and filled with natural light.
Across to port is the very functional galley. Aft of the galley, is the Master Stateroom. This is a very comfortable space with a very large queen-sized berth spanning the width of the boat and several opening ports providing natural light and ventilation. Despite the large berth, there is still plenty of room for dressing and reading as well as a large hanging locker inside the cabin.
The interior is kept comfortable in all climates with marine reverse cycle air conditioning and heat.
- Sliding PMMA tinted companionway hatch
- Varnished companionway with non-slip surface for improved safety
- Companionway opens for easy access to engine compartment and batteries
- Salon with two fore-and-aft settees
- Center table to salon: inlaid wood table with bottle rack and drop leaves with molded wood fiddles.
- The table is fixed to the mast support post.
- Wood/stainless steel shelving to port and starboard
- Stowage locker with door along the hull to port
- Stowage under port and starboard settees
- (2) Lewmar® opening hatches
- (2) Lewmar® opening ports with curtains
- (1) Large panoramic window at deck level
- Four ceiling lights in salon, galley and cabins
- Three reading lights
- (2) Fixed hull ports (1 each side)
- Chart table to starboard, with molded wood fiddle, drawer & locker & ceiling light
- Instrument space on bulkhead facing the table
- Cabinet with mirror
- Hand rails
- Shower compartment w/mixer tap, shower & seat
- Built-in washbasin w/mixer tap & hot/cold pressurized water
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- (1) Opening deck hatch
- (2) Opening ports in coach roof coaming
- Headroom: 6'1"
- Triangular double berth (6'6" x 5'5")
- Shelving along the hull
- Locker with door to port and shelves
- Hanging locker to starboard
- Opening deck
- Ceiling light
- (2) Reading lights
Aft Master Stateroom
- Headroom: 6’7"
- Double berth (6’6" x 7’1")
- Hanging locker
- Open wood shelving along the hull
- Opening deck hatch
- (2) Reading lights and ceiling light
The large galley is ready for the gourmet chef with large work surfaces and every convenience.
- 2 Burner Propane Stove
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Microwave Oven
- Front Load Refrigerator with Freezer
- Extensive Storage
- Opening Port and opening Deck Hatch
Boat had lightning strike in 2009. All electronics and electrical were replaced by insurance company.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata ( Depth, Speed & Log)
- Simrad Chartplotter NSS (New 2011)
- Raymarine S1 Wheel Pilot
- Raymarine Wind Instrument
- Nav Station Mounted VHF
- Flat screen TV with DVD Player
- New Start & House Batteries (Aug. 2015)
Cockpit, Deck & Hull
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- Anchor Pulpit
- Double Life Lines with 2-Gates
- Stern Pulpits with Walk-thru Transom
- Swim Platform
- Helm Cover
- Pivoting Steering Wheel
- Hot & Cold Transom Shower
- Custom Bimini
- New Bottom Paint (Summer 2014)
- Bottom Cleaned/Inspected/Zincs Replaced if Needed Every Quarter
Sails and Rigging
- In-Mast Furling Mainsail
- 140% Genoa,Roller Furling
- Rigging Professionally Inspected April 2015)
- 2nd Lewmar 30CST Halyard Winch
- 9/10 Fractional Alum. Mast
- Rigid Boom Vang
- All Sail Control Lines led aft to Cockpit
- 2-Lewmar#40CST Primary winches
- 2-Lewmar#30CST Maneuvering Winches
- Mainsheet Traveler on top of Coachroof
- Double Backstays
- Extra Working Halyard
- Hull speed 7.8 knts
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
Other Boats from Little Yacht Sales
473 with Generator & A/C
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
Oceanis 461 Generator & A/C
Kemah, TX, United States
Kemah, TX, United States
523 (owners version)
Deerfield Beach, FL, United States