- View Full Specifications
100% sailing, 100% comfort
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
ARCONA 40 DS is designed based on the latest research, with excellent sailing qualities. The deck saloon gives comfort far exceeding that offered by any traditional sailboat. The Arcona 40DS interior is extraordinarliy well planned. In addition to the spacious deck saloon, accommodations include three private double cabins, two heads with shower, lockers and storage cabinets. The deck saloon is the gathering place on the Arcona 40DS. The large table seats a crew of eight. Features include a spacious galley, indoor steering station, and navigation table with room for instruments. The light and pleasant deck saloon features panorama windows with full veiw in all directions.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 4 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 18959 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- High standard handcrafted interior in selected and unstained mahogany, varnished to a satin finish.
- Interior lined in mahogany.
- Flooring of varnished teak and wholly removable hatches for the bilge, seacocks etc.
- Head lining of white vinyl covered plastic foam.
- Curtains for all portholes.
- All cushions in high class furnishing fabric.
- Cupboards and doors properly framed and panelled in mahogany with profile edges.
- Forward cabin with two spacious berths.
- Lockers over the berths, two large hanging lockers.
- Large storage space under the berths, sliding door to the deck saloon.
- Guest cabin with double berth and shelf over.
- Large hanging locker, door to the deck saloon.
- Forward heads compartment made of GRP, colour white.
- Recessed washbasin, two lockers, shower facilities, separate shower water evacuation pump.
- Marine toilet with 80 litres waste tank.
- Door to the deck saloon.
- Deck saloon with all-round-vision.
- On port side U-shaped sofa with bookshelf over, table with bottle locker.
- Opposite sliding settee.
- On starboard side helm position with engine controls, inside steering and plenty of space for additional instruments.
- Navigation table and electrical panel.
- Behind the helm position large galley with gimballed stove with oven.
- Well-insulated refrigeration box, stainless steel twin sinks.
- Storage compartment for provisions, cupboards for plates, cups and glasses.
- Waste basket under sink.
- The Arcona 40 DS has a very spacious at cabin with a large double berth, locker over the berth, hanging locker and make up table with mirror.
- Sliding door to the deck saloon.
- The aft heads compartments are made of GRP, white colour.
- Recessed washbasin, two lockers, shower facilities and separate shower water evacuation pump, marine toilet with 80 litres waste tank.
- Door to the aft cabin and escape hatch to the cockpit.
- Double 12V 105 AH domestic lighting batteries and separated 12V 70 AH engine battery in ventilated battery box.
- Electrical panel with Volt/Ampere meter, breakers and automatic fuses.
- Water and fuel tank meter.
- 15 cabin lights and internationally approved navigation lights.
- Shore power 220V socket in navigation area.
- Volvo Penta D255, 55 HP.
- Four cylinders diesel engine with sail drive and fresh water-cooling.
- 300 litres fuel stainless steel tank.
- The engine is possible to operate either from the steering position in cockpit of from the deck saloon.
Deck and Cockpit
- Teak deck and teak in cockpit.
- Steering wheel is standard,
- 3 large stowage compartments for anchor, sails etc.
- Sliding hatch in GRP/teak,
- 2 handrails in stainless steel at the companionway,
- 2 handrails on the deck saloon roof.
- 5 openable hatches
- 4 ventilators.
- Anchor box on the foredeck
- 4 mooring cleats
- 2 spring cleats
- Double lifelines
- pulpit and pushpit in stainless steel.
- Windows in hardened glass in stainless steel frames.
- 6 openable portholes.
- 2 genoa winches Lewmar 48 CST and 1 halyard winch Lewmar 40 CST.
- 2 genoa tracks with adjustable sheet travellers.
- 1 mainsheet track with adjustable traveller.
- 2 x 10" lockable winch handles.
Rig and Sails
- Mast and boom in silver anodised aluminium, masthead rig with double 7o swept spreaders, boom with 2 internal reefs and outhaul.
- Rodkick with gas spring.
- Mainsail, jib and mainsail cover.
Construction & Superstructure
- The hull is built in a sandwich construction of fibreglass reinforced polyester plastic, GRP, and with Divinicell as a spacer material from deck to waterline.
- The bottom and keel part are solid and reinforced with longitudinal and transversal stringers.
- The hull is white with NPG-based gelcoat, type Max Guard, which gives a high finish and minimizes the risk for osmosis and pigment changes.
- In the aft we have integrated a bathing platform with a steel boarding.
- The deck is built in a sandwich construction with Divinicell as a spacing material.
- Under winches, sheet tracks and other stressed areas we use strengthened fibreglass.
- The deck in white NPG gelcoat is laminated to the hull and equipped with a teak rail.
Further Standard Equipment
- Central heating Eberspächer D5L, diesel heater with defroster and outlets to all cabins and toilets.
- Steering pedestal with ample space for instruments, compass and engine controls.
- 2 fire extinguishers, manual bilge pump.
- 40 m anchor line, 2 x 20 m mooring lines, 6 x 8" fenders.
- 12 kg anchor.
- Flag pole and flag.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Arcona 40 DS
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me