- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
ARCONA 370 is the latest in a line of successful yachts from Boo Marin and the smaller sister of the award-winning Arcona 400. The design of ARCONA 370 is bold, with modern and fast lines. Technically, the yacht has a very advanced construction that combines high strength with low weight. She is a safe boat, easily sailed by a short-handed crew, yet with excellent speed resources - a winner on both roles! The interior of the ARCONA 370 is very well planned and comfortable. In addition to the bright and spacious saloon there are two two-berth cabins. All visable joinery is constructed from mahogany, with a lacquered finish that gives this first-class interior a welcoming, warm ambience.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 10 in
LWL: 33 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 13889 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- Spacious cockpit.
- Spacious cockpit lockers.
- Two self-draining recesses in the comings for winch handles, binoculars etc.
- Manual type bilge pump
- High standard handcrafted interior in selected and unstained mahogany, varnished to a satin finish.
- Interior lined in mahogany.
- Flooring of varnished teak and wholly removable hatches for the bilge, seacocks etc.
- Headlining of white vinyl covered plastic foam with mahogany strips.
- Curtains for all portholes.
- All cushions in high class furnishing fabric.
- Cupboards and doors properly framed and panelled in mahogany with profile edges.
- Large cabins separated from the main saloon by doors.
- Very comfortable full size double berths.
- Storage space under berths.
- Storage cupboards over berths.
- Reading lamp over each berth.
- Spacious and light saloon with full headroom, 196 cm.
- U-chaped settee to port side, length 220 cm, settee to starboard, length 185 cm.
- Behind back rests large storage space.
- Brass reading lamps.
- Bookshelves and cupboards.
- Ceiling lights.
- Large table with drop leaf and bottle locker.
- Large toilet compartment with full headroom and shower facilities.
- Large recessed washbasin.
- Sea toilet with holding tank (70 l).
- Electrical freshwater pump.
- Mirror, large cupboard, ceiling light.
- Shower water evacuation pump.
- Wardrobe for wet clothes.
- In the foreward cabin an extra toilet compartment is available.
- One large cabin separated from the main saloon by door.
- Large hanging wardrobe, 2 wide full-size double berths.
- Reading lamps
- 2 openable portholes
- 2 x 12 V 70 amp. hr domestic lighting battery, 14 V a.c. 60 amp. alternator.
- 12 V 70 amp hr engine batteries.
- Well-dimensioned electrical cables.
- The cables are to a large extent run in conduits.
- Main switch panel with circuit breakers.
- Water and fuel meter, voltmeter/ampmeter.
- Two main switches, 1 x 12 V power socket.
- U-shaped galley.
- Centrally positioned, allowing free passage between the cockpit and saloon.
- Stainless steel twin sinks.
- Gimballed twin burner gas cooker with oven.
- Gaspipes with stop valve and leakage indicator between cooker and gas bottle.
- Large working areas in easily cleaned and durable laminate.
- Well-insulated refrigerator.
- Storage compartment for provision.
- Cupboards for plates, cups and glasses.
- Bottom cupboard for utensils.
- Waste basket under sink.
- Drawers for cutlery.
- Cutting board. L
- ights over working areas.
- Volvo Penta 2030 fresh water-cooled marine diesel.
- Power output at propeller, 30 hp.
- Instrument panel with rev. counter.
- Control display for low oil pressure, heigh engine temperature and charging.
- Audible warning for oil pressure and water temperature.
- Volvo Penta S-drive and folding propeller.
- The engine is easily accessible for service.
- All hull inlets are fitted with seacocks.
- All hose clips are in stainless steel.
- Genoa sheet winches Lewmar 44 Ast.
- Halyard winches 2 x Lewmar 40, 2 x 3,2 m genoa tracks.
- Mainsheet track with ball bearing care- 12 halyard stoppers and 2 organizers.
- 6 mooring cleats.
- Pulpit with navigation light.
- Double pushpit with flagpole holder and stern navlight.
- Double s/s lifelines, s/s bathing ladder.
- Large navigation area.
- Chart table with storage under.
- Drawers, chart lamp, ample space for electronic equipment.
- Isotalic Polyester sandwich construction hand laminated with multiaxial glass fabric, core material is 20 mm divinycell, solid laminate around keel, rudder and through hull fittings.
- Hull and deck are white with dark blue waterline in NPG-based gelcoat.
- Open transom with bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder
- Antimony hardened lead keel, bolted to hull and steel frame with 10, 20 mm stainless steel bolts.
- Rudder blade hand laminated multiaxial glass.
- Rudder stock 80 mm aluminium tapered at both ends, needle bearings.
Mast & Rig
- Mast in silver anodised aluminium profile 219/147 mm, height 18,15 m, stepped on the keel.
- The mast is fitted with two spreaders, steaming light and is prepared for spinnaker equipment.
- 19-ply stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Stainless steel chain plates, bolted to longitudinal bulkheads, bonded to hull sides and steel frame.
- Boom in silver anodised aluminium profile 165/100 mm with internal outhaul and reefing lines.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Arcona 370
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me