- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 92,000 Tax Paid (US$ 97,538)
This A35 was built in France in 2007 and brought to the Solent from Dublin in 2012. Her vital statistics are LOA 10,59 metres, Beam 3.55 metres and a Draft of 2.10 metres, with a displacement of 4,400 Kg. She carries a comprehensive sail wardrobe and is set up for symmetrical spinnakers with wheel steering.
New mast and standing rigging fitted 2015.
A fine example of the very successful A35 design. Fully equipped for racing with an IRC TCC of 1.031, she has been dry sailed for the last two seasons and has been professionally maintained.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
For more info go to www.bachyachting.nl
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 3.55 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
- Nanni 3.21 SD10 saildrive 21 HP / Propeller: 2 bladed folding
- 6 berths: 1 double forward, 2 single in main cabin, 1 double aft cabin to port
- Single head, sink, holding tank
- Twin burner cooker
- 60L moulded cool box
- Stainless steel sink.
- There are seacocks for the sink, the heads and the engine salt water intake with wooden bungs kept close by.
- 2 spreader aluminium 9/10 mast with aft swept spreaders
- Carbon spinnaker pole
- Running Rigging: 1x main, 1x genoa, 3 x spinnaker halyards in Spectra.
- Spinnaker Gear: All spinnaker deck gear for dip pole symmetric spinnakers.
- Fixed sprit for Code 0 spinnaker
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E97 Touchscreen Chart Plotter
- Silva NX2 system with laptop interface
- 3 x Multi XL displays on mast
- 1 x Multi Control at Bulkhead
- 1 x Navigator at Bulkhead (linked to chart plotter)
- 1 x Steer Pilot display in cockpit
- 1 x NX2 Wind instrument in cockpit
- 1 x Multi Control at chart table
- Carbon wand for masthead wind instruments
- Nexus NX 2500 VHF with DSC; cockpit speaker
- AIS receiver with display on chart plotter
- The log and echo transducers are in the floor compartment just forward of the mast along with the electric bilge suction.
- Batteries: 1 x 70AH engine start battery, 2 x 70AH service batteries
- Shore Power: Integral shore power with battery charger and 2 x 220volt sockets
- Kenwood stereo radio/cd player with twin speakers in cabin and twin deck speakers.
- 2014 – Mainsail North 3DL 680 Aramid/Carbon 2012 (as new condition)
- 2009 – Mainsail, #2 headsail, #4 headsail all Carbon/Kevlar
- 2008 - #1 headsail One Sails/McWilliam Millennium Carbon/Kevlar
- S2 Max Runner (2011)
- 0.6oz symmetric running spinnaker
- 0.75oz symmetric all purpose spinnaker.
- 1.5oz symmetric heavy weather spinnaker.
- Code Zero
- 0.75oz asymmetric spinnaker
- Mainsail, #1, #2, #3 headsails, all Carbon/Kevlar FST, #4 headsail in Kevlar, Trysail, Storm Jib.
Deck & Cockpit
- Winches: 2 x Lewmar 48 AST Primary winches, 2 x Lewmar 40 AST halyard/spinnaker winches, 2 x Lewmar 40 AST mainsheet winches
- German mainsheet system
- A gas bottle is located in a dedicated port stern locker
- Horseshoe buoy
- Life sling
- Throwing line
- Emergency knives
- Bolt croppers
- Fire extinguisher 2x
- Fire blanket
- Radar reflector
- Mainsailcover red
- Red cockpit bags
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Romania
At request, Italy
At request, Turkey
Unknown, United Kingdom