2007 Antigua 60
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Puerto Rico
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 795,000
Magnificent Luxury Center Cockpit
Exceptional Build Quality, Systems & Equipment
Soolaimon is an extraordinary luxury center cockpit. Her strong sea kindly shoal draft hull design has an exquisite custom 3 stateroom varnished teak interior. The exceptional design and equipment for offshore cruising is second to none. Includes fully automated sail handling and wide decks with direct walk through to the large cockpit.
The meticulous attention to detail is unbelievable and present throughout the interior and exterior. Soolaimon is as close as one could imagine to the ultimate modern luxury cruising yacht for live aboard. With her draft of less than 6' and intercoastal bridge clearance of 64' she has access to thousands of anchorages and marinas not available to many yachts over 50'. There is everything a couple or family would desire for offshore cruising.
Please contact Josh McLean at 954-527-0664
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 59 ft 6 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
LWL: 50 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Displacement: 65000 lbs
Ballast: 22000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 0 in
Total Power: 167 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4LH-DTE
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 3094
Engine Power: 167 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (530 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (450 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Soolaimon offers luxurious accommodations that maximize comfort, privacy and storage. Many practical and innovative features enhance sailing and living aboard. The exquisite spacious 3 stateroom interior is beautifully finished with matched, varnished teak woodwork with solid raised panel teak lockers and louvered cabinets. The cabin sole is hand picked solid 1/2" teak over 3/4" marine ply throughout, and is finished with 3 coats of West epoxy and multiple coats of varnish. All cabin sole panels are removable with lock down latches.
- Custom interior lighting, including incandescent, halogen, cold cathode fluorescent fixtures, and under counter lighting.
- Dimmable LED courtesy lights
- Taylor bright dimmable cold cathode lights with Fresnel lens throughout the boat
- All hanging lockers with auto-on lights
- Accent rope lights
VIP Guest Cabin
Starting forward is the VIP guest cabin with centerline queen (base swings up on gas shocks for equipment access and massive storage) multiple drawers, lockers, shelves and storage compartments. This large, attractive, very comfortable stateroom offers extra floor space and headroom, great storage and total privacy. A solid teak pocket door separates the two forward guest staterooms and head completely from the salon. Offering complete privacy for guests or VIP charters. Note: master & guest mattresses made of 100% natural latex, 8" thick EXTREMELY comfortable and hypoallergenic.
Office/ Second Guest Cabin
To starboard between the main saloon and VIP forward cabin is an impressive private study with wide teak desk that can be converted to an additional sleeping berth. There are three wide custom teak faced rollout filing cabinets, double hanging locker, multiple shelf lockers and built in 12 volt computer. With the desk top fully raised the study is converted to an additional guest cabin.
- Island PC- new 12v system 2013- Windows 7 with 19" monitor
- HP Printer, Fax & Scanner on ship's wifi network or hard lined if desired (2015)
Forward of the salon to port is the guest head with separate stall shower/sauna with Corian seat, teak paneling above and marble floors. Above the Corian vanity counter are stainless lined medicine cabinets with mirrored faces. Outboard of the Vacuflush head is a Corian counter with additional storage under. Below the vanity and shelf are teak louvered locker doors. The white bulkheads, shower, floors, light colored vanity and sink, and deck hatches enhance the bright airy feeling.
All sanitation hoses replaced(2013) with Shields Rubber Poly X sanitation hose with lifetime warranty against odor permeation.
Amidships is a large, attractive, very comfortable raised main salon with luxurious appointments including plush upholstery, L shaped settee to starboard around a convertible table and built in straight settee to port. Both are very comfortable seating for lounging and dining. Above and outboard of the salon settees are raised panel underdeck cabinets. There is additional storage outboard of the settee backrest and under the settee seats.
The custom teak dining/coffee table has an adjustable height feature and leaves that are hinged to convert the table from a standard cocktail size to a 6 foot long dining table. The table can also be lowered permitting conversion to a double berth. At the aft end of the table is a removable pedestal style chair with backrest. It is adjustable and swivels for multiple uses (facing forward for an additional dining seat, or facing aft as a galley counter seat).
Aft and outboard of the starboard salon settee are built in lockers with one dedicated for entertainment equipment and another for the ice maker. A hidden HD 3D 40" Sony Flat Screen (new 2012) rises up from a hinged cabinet top. The TV cabinet is also hinged on the inboard side allowing it to be angled for improved viewing from all salon seating.
The companionway staircase has wide steps for easy entry and sits just above cabin sole. It is also hinged in the middle allowing it to be raised providing unrestricted access to the machinery area.
Aft of the port settee, adjacent to the cockpit companionway is the offshore navigation center with built in electronics console above and outboard of the navigation table. The table top lifts to access a storage compartment. Under the forward half of the table is a bank of three deep drawers. Aft of the swivel navigation seat are three breaker panels that are hinged for easy access. Multiple control panels including gene start panel, separate metered power panel for alternative power (wind and solar) and master battery switches. Below the electrical panels is a bookshelf.
The spacious U-shaped galley is truly a masterpiece of design and build quality. The extra counter space, drawer and cabinet storage, along with full size appliances will please the most sophisticated chef. The use of light colored Corian for counters, lower sliding cabinet locker faces and back splashes complements the matching raised panel solid teak cabinet lockers and drawer faces. Many of the cabinets have roll out shelves and all the pantry drawers slide out. There are multiple options for lighting the galley and opening ports provide natural light and ventilation.
Opposite the starboard galley is a sizable work area with many drawers, cabinets, lockers and stainless counter (1/8" stainless with overhang). This area is currently set up as a workshop, but could also be used for additional galley countertop work space and storage. Under the counter is a bank of 4 wide, deep drawers and a large locker. Above the counter are double shelf lockers.
- Custom Corian counter with Corian retaining fiddles
- Custom continental 316 stainless steel sinks, one large stainless sink with In-Sink-Erator disposal system and one medium sink.
- Designated drinking water spigot at sink for isolated and seperate 25gal water system. Runs thru micro and uv filters for purest of water, same source for icemaker and hydroponic garden. (never haul bottled water again)
- 6' high centerline pantry with 6 deep drawers that move in a fore and aft direction, allowing access when heeled
- Front opening commercial 10 cu. ft. refrigerator and 10 cu. ft freezer (both commercial quality stainless). Technicold Cool Blue 12 volt holding plate systems with three compressor (one for each holding plate) systems
- Refrigerator and freezer boxes are wrapped with vacuum bagged insulation, extra insulation also added to inside of doors. A heat element is provided on the perimeter of each box to eliminate condensation
- Temperature gauges for refrigerator and freezer
- Stainless, gimbaled Force 10 4 burner stove with window, top end broiler lock down
- Automatic Trident propane system
- Propane solenoid shutoff for stove
- Miele full size dishwasher (extra quiet)
- Broan trash compactor
- Raritan ice maker from filtered water
- Rancilio Silvia espresso/cappuccino machine in custom extra deep galley locker
- Corian sliding doors under outboard cabinets
- Corian radius for sink counter
- Stove top cutting board with storage slot
- Built in GE 1400 watt microwave with top browning
- Galley lighting includes 12 cold cathode fluorescents with dimmer switch (only 5 watts each with a brighter light)
- Task lighting over counters
The private aft master cabin is what you would expect in a larger center cockpit design with centerline king berth framed by seats on each side. Matching hanging lockers and multiple storage lockers. Cabin light can be controlled from entry as well as berth and high teak book shelves on each side of berth offer ample space for all of your reading materials. The Samsung 26" flat screen is inconspicuously mounted to port on a swivel bracket for easy viewing from both sides of berth. Also 2 STD DVR receivers for both US and Latin America direct TV. The king berth base swings up on gas shocks providing access to equipment and additional storage.
The ensuite master cabin head has a separate stall shower with corian seat and marble floors. The design is similar to the forward head with light Corian vanity, white bulkheads and louvered teak medicine cabinet and locker faces. All the fixtures are the best that money can buy, including the Vacuflush head.
Full video and audio entertainment that was installed in 2012-2015 is at your fingertips. The 40" HD 3D Flat Screen raises from under the Corian counter (between the galley and salon). The TV mounting box is hinged improved viewing from all salon seating.
- 40" Sony HD 3D Flat Screen with 4 sets of active HD 3D glasses.(2013)
- E computer w/ 4T external drive to digitally store up to 5500 movies. (2013)
- Yamaha RX v671 Entertainment AV receiver (2013)
- Sony - Model#: BDP-S580Aft 3D DVD Player(2013)
- Direct tv HD DVR receivers (2) for both US and Trinidad Latin America (2014)
- Sony Marine Drive 5 XM radio, MP3, Ipod, CD with remote at Binnacle
- Bose surround sound speaker system in salon and speakers in cockpit
Electronics & Navigation
State of the art navigation and communications equipment and instruments with back ups (triple back ups for some). Three networked computer stations allow all info to be tracked from several areas. Important system and tankage information is monitored from both helm and nav center and include alarms. Multiple built in VHF and Sat. phones, as well as full wireless service. Most equipment installed during 2007 and 2014.
- Furuno Navenet VR2 4 kw radar with 10" and 7" displays
- Island Time PC H67M-ITX/HT 12v Nav comp. with 12v stabilized power supply- windows 7 (2014) - Nobeltec Odyssey nav software (2014) with integrated NX2 racing software which also merges all boat stats onto screen with mapping info. Boat inventory and log software- fully functional with networked internet access.
- 17" monitor 12v
- 12" Big-Bay sunlight viewable monitor at binnacle
- Raymarine autopilot ST8002, ST6002 at nav station, and remote smart controller
- Sailing instruments: full complement of Comnav NX2 instruments including a back-up auto pilot and remote
- ICOM HF marine IC-M802 SSB radio with modem and backstay antenna, (spare antenna onboard and prewired for rapid easy install) Sail Mail installed and running for text emails anywhere in the world with service at sea. Active subscriptions will be avail. for transfer at time of sale.
- AIS class B active with silent mode (2013)
- Standard Horizon Quantum GX3500S VHF with two RAM mikes and loud hailer
- Qualcomm Global Star sat phone ship installed with currently operational monthly plan. Active subscriptions will be available for transfer at time of sale.
- Security system - Marine Guard GPS world monitoring equipment( 2013) monitors low volts, high water, intrusion, dock power and boat location (for both theft protection as well as warning of anchor drift) with text and email alerts according to plan. Active subscriptions will be available for transfer at time of sale.
- Satellite and cable TV, Cat 5 internet and telephone land line cables to each cabin. Bullet wifi long range antenna (2014) for wifi network for all computers, printers, entertainment receivers, dvd players and all wifi devices logged in.
- Intellian 24" SAT TV antenna system with LNBs for Latin America and USA Direct TV(2010). Active subscriptions will be available for transfer at the time of sale.
Soolaimon is powered by a Yanmar 167hp fresh water cooled diesel with 24" 3 blade folding 2 speed Gori prop (2013).
- Sleipner Side Power bow thruster - New lower unit 2017
- Steering with new Sea-Star hydraulic cylinder and Accu-Steer hydraulic pump.
- Newport Mark 2 Spectra DC water maker, 19gph (2010) new membrane (9/2017)
- Three zone reverse cycle Polar Bay systems, one 16,000 BTU and two 10,000 BTU units
- Kohlenberg air horn and compressor
- Sealand Vacuflush toilets
- Fireboy automatic engine room extinguisher
- 3 Sea and fresh water washdowns
Impressive electric system expertly designed and wired with all major wiring in conduit. 120 and 220 volt and two 12 volt breaker panels. Digital meters for load line voltage and current load.
- Phasor 10kw generator (2013)- 3608hrs; 220v/110v with designated (separate from isolation transformer for dock power below) transformer keeping 110v loads balanced.
- Isolation transformer will accept 120, 208, 240 volt shore power
- Thyrister surge protector (mounted before transformer)
- Two Pro Sine 2000 inverters
- Two 100 amp hour battery chargers
- 50Amp 220AC and 30Amp 110AC electrical dockside services with every combination power cables necessary to accommodate any amperage. 100' 220v shorepower cable with self stowing.Cable Master system for rapid, clean and invisible storage.
- 2- 15Amp Air Breeze wind generators (2009, 2011) both factory serviced and rebuilt 2016 30amp total.
- 6- solar panels (4-135watts, 2- 75 watts)( 2012) 56amp total output
- A combined (wind & solar) peak charge of 86Amp per hr allowing Soolaimon to be left at anchorage for extended periods (no need to run AC generator) with sufficient power supply to run refrigerator and freezer while keeping batteries charged.
6- 8D Lifeline AGMs (2015)
Group 27 AGM Eng and gene start bats (2015)
4 group 34 AGM batteries for windlass/bow thruster and elec jib furl operations (2016)
- FRP fiberglass solid hull construction with balsa cored fiberglass sandwich topsides
- Full keel with integral 22000 lbs of lead ballast,
- Bottom paint Trinidad 1088 ultra glaze black- 4 coats (oct. '15)
- Awlgrip Oyster white hull topside and green stripes (2008)
- Watertight bulkhead
- Forward anchor locker and lazarette have isolation bulkheads
Deck & Equipment
FRP fiberglass sandwich deck construction. New Awlcraft Oyster white paint on deck and house with contrasting Awlgrip Moondust non-skid. (2016)
- Custom twin drop down stern seats each side with seat and back cushions.
- Custom arch/davits aft with array of antennas and prewired for security camera. Includes custom dinghy drum lift RuleT42- 4200lbs 12v winch with foot and remote controls. (2008)
- Custom, heavy duty fiberglass drop down stern dive platform with stainless built in hinged ladder. Raise and lower for ease of boarding or diving from transom. (2010)
Large aft deck with deep lockers, wide side decks and proper foredeck for cruising. Direct (walk through) entries to large cockpit.
Custom polished stainless steel bowsprit
Stainless steel Bollard with associated line chokes
Lazarette locker with watertight bulkhead
4 Bomar deck hatches
3 Hood Bomar vent hatches
7 stainless steel opening portholes
2 deck Dorades
All new life lines 3/8" upper and 1/4" lower with all new swages, connectors and gates. 2007
1 1/4" stainless steel mast bars 2008
- Stainless Steel bow capstan in addition to 8-12 sst deck cleats
- FK 002750 Lofran Falkon 1500 watt double chain gypsy and capstan windlass 2008
- 1- AA710 wireless remote for windlass and bow thruster control with digital chain counter and programmable safe docking.
- 1-110lb Bruce Anchor w/ 1/2" x 400' G4 high tensile strength chain, 5/8" swivel all hot dipped galvanized 2013
- 1-110lb Stainless Steel Delta anchor with 3/8" x 300' G4 high tensile strength chain, 1/2" sst swivel, 2008
- 30lb. anchor buddy with 50' retrieval line (2008)
Mast, Rigging, Winches & Sails
- In 2007 new aluminum mast, standing and running rigging, and furling equipment were installed.
- Charleston aluminum spar - 63' waterline to top of mast, 64' to top of instruments, US East Coast intercoastal friendly
In 2016 mast and boom pulled & painted (sandblasted to bare metal and recoated with 2 coats of Imron etching Chromate primer, 2 coats of Imron epoxy primer and 2 coats of Imron top coat. ALL hardware was removed and replaced or cleaned and polished, etch primed and mari-seal coated before re-installation. All wiring, equipment and rigging was inspected, serviced and repaired or replaced as recommended).
- Leisurefurl in boom furling
- Harken electric furling genoa
- Harken manual furling staysail
- Forespar rigid boomvang
- 12 Spinlock Cam-0814 line stoppers
- Harken tracks and blocks
- LED tri color with high power Xenon LED strobe
- 10 LED mast illumination lights
- 1 Fordeck spotlight
- 2 LED blue spreader lights
- LED steaming/deck light
- LED blue strobe on top
- All standing rigging is 1 x 19 stainless steel strand- Inspected 2016
- Backstays: single 1/2" with Norseman on 7/8" threaded stud at lower end, chromed bronze turnbuckles (re-chromed 2015 and t-ball swage fitting at upper end, insulated for SSB radio antenna
- Upper shrouds: 7/16" with Norseman on 7/8" threaded stud fittings at lower end
- Lower and intermediate shrouds: double 7/8" with Norseman on 3/4" threaded studs at lower end
- Running backstays: 5/16"
- Mack Sails cruising genoa 110%
- Mack Sails cruising staysail 100%
- Mack Sails cruising main fully battened
- 2-Anderson electric 68 ST two speed primary winches
- Anderson 58 ST two speed manual (convertible) winch main sheet
- Anderson 58 ST two speed pancake electric
- Anderson 46 ST two speed manual winch
- Anderson 46 ST two speed manual on port side of mast
- Lifesling 2013
- Sea-Me active radar responder
- ACR global fix EPIRB RLB-35 exp 2016 (bat replaced 2014)
- Alarms for CO2 and propane gas
- Additional alarms, burglar, power failure, high water and more
- Auto dials all preprogrammed numbers in emergency
- LED courtesy deck/cockpit lights
- Halogen aft deck flood
- Halogen rear flood
- Jabsco 6" high-power remote searchlight: model 63042 with removable stainless steel bracket
- Galley Mate stainless steel BBQ with rotisserie, bew burners, grill plate, igniters and motor (2014)
- 1" stainless steel hand rails around cockpit and cabin
- SSI hot & cold deck shower
- 1 1/4" sailing mast stanchions
- Folding 8' stainless steel boarding ladder can be fit on either side
- Complete EZ2CY cockpit enclosure (2016)
- Custom aft cockpit sun screen (2014)
- Custom white Aft deck bimini cover (2013)
- Custom mid deck bimini cover (mast to front of cockpit hard top) (2013)
- Custom side deck shades
- Starboard cockpit cushion converts to a large berth for outside sleeping or crew lounging underway. Because of offset companionway berth does not restrict access to entrance steps
- Extra care given to provide easy access to bilges and equipment
- Every floorboard locks down
- Every drawer locks in the closed position
- All hatches and lifting berth tops have gas shocks to raise.
Soolaimon is one of two 60' yachts designed by Jack Corey and built by Antigua yachts. Antigua Yachts manufactured many yachts in Fl. such as the Antigua 44' (originally the CSY 44 but redesigned and mfg'd by Antigua ), Antigua 53' ( Revamped Outlander 51 with a newly designed deck and house) and the Antigua 60 & 70's which were new ground up builds, all Jack Cory designs. She was highly customized by Corinthian Boat builders to accommodate her new owner's specific and meticulous requirements for the ultimate in safety, comfort and luxury. She is the most unique yacht in her class you will see. Built to be a safe, strong, fast performance cruiser she is easily handled by a crew of one or two. Most systems were installed from 2007 to 2015 and are of the best engineering and highest quality available. She is truly a masterpiece of form, function and beauty with an impeccable design. Her interior arrangement and deck layout are ideally suited for live aboard, extended passage making shorthanded or even VIP chartering.
There are few yachts so well designed and built as Soolaimon. Hundreds of additional details large and small make her very functional with exquisite joinery and system installation. " Elegant" "is the word used by guests. Only during an inspection can one truly comprehend and appreciate the total commitment to quality, functionality and beauty. With her shoal draft and low bridge clearance she is great for the Bahamas as well as intercoastal travel in the US East Coast.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.