- View Full Specifications
Little Sister with Attitude
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Cartagena, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 142,000 Tax Paid (US$ 158,784)
This X- 37 was launched in summer 2006 as a fast cruiser and is in fantastic condition.
Her design appeals to couples and young families alike, as ease of handling is
coupled with comfortable and high condition internal to obtain the complete cruising
She has been well tuned. She comes set up with great suit of racing and cruising sails and
would be ready for any new race or cruising team to step onboard and go.
T. + 34 670 557 349
Please contact Iñaki Castañer at +34 670 557349
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Flag of Registry: Spain
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 11.33 m
Beam: 3.45 m
LWL: 9.78 m
Maximum Draft: 1.90 m
Displacement: 6400 kgs
Ballast: 2715 kgs
Dry Weight: 6399 kgs
Total Power: 21.63 KW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 21 KW
Cruising Speed: 6 kph @ 2000 RPM
Maximum Speed: 7 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Plastic (200 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (120 Liters)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 8
Wind speed and direction
Sea water pump
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Total Liferaft Capacity: 8
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
The elegant yet sporty looking X-37 was launched in summer 2004, as a fast cruiser and designed to set the standard for quality built yachts. Her design appeals to couples and young families alike, as ease of handling is coupled with spacious and high quality interior to obtain the complete cruising experience. The sailing pleasure and performance furthermore satisfy the owners with racing ambitions, as both rig type, hull shape and weight distribution have been optimised to the typical high standards of X-Yachts.
- The interior layout of the X-37; 3 cabin, 2 cabin + 1 head or 2 cabin + 2 heads, meet all the needs family owners can imagine.
- The spacious saloon is the centre for family life whereas the forward and aft cabin(s) provide peace and privacy at night.
Comfort Through Detailed Design
- The cockpit is designed to give the cruising family ample space and comfort when sailing and mooring in the harbour.
- All sail control lines are led back into the cockpit, including the single line reefing lines for the mainsail.
- The standard mainsheet system utilises a rough and fine trim to allow easy control of the 43.7 m2 mainsail. The German mainsheet system can be fitted with winches on both sides as optional.
- The new hull lines together with the lead bulb keel and new rig design makes the yacht sail smoothly through waves, and turn gusts of wind into speed.
The Hidden Qualities
- The hull and deck are of sandwich construction, thereby reducing weight where possible. The steel girder takes all the loads from the keel, mast and rig, which allows us to apply higher rig tension than our competitors, giving an X-Yacht increased sailing performance and pleasure.
- The heavier components on board have been carefully located to ensure correct centre of gravity and stability, further enhancing the performance of our yachts.
Elegant Design Features
- X-Yachts Design Group has paid great attention to interior details which at first glance are not apparent.
- Details such as the recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high-quality seals on the fridge, stainless steel hinges and non-slip elegant flooring, are a few of the many carefully planned designs.
- The detail of work, the choice of mahogany veneers, furniture fittings and the yacht?s technical specification all mirror that the X-37 belongs to the new generation of performance cruisers.
Galley with 3 burner cooker with oven
Top loading fridge
Electric bilge pump and 2 manual bilge pump
Radio CD player JVC
Furling system for genoa and tuff luff profile
Spinnaker carbon Pole with Harken endings
2 X 3DL Main sails
1 Cruising main North Sails
1 Genoa light North Sail
1 Genoa Medium 3DL
1 Genoa heavy 3DL
1 Light Jip Hood
1 Heavy Jip Hood
3 x Spinnakers Hood
1 Fuller Genoa for cruising
Automatic pilot Gefa
B & G electronics
3 Repeaters on the mast. Mastbracket
Plotter 8” Raymarine
VHF Radio Garmin
Radio CD with 4 speakers
1 Extra battery.
Safety equipment Cat. 4
Liferafts for 8 peopl
All yachts offered are subject to still being available. Yacht particulars are believed to be correct but their contents are not guaranteed, neither may they be used for any contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only. Subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from I. Castaner Yachts Brokerage & Charter
Canary Island, Spain
X-41 One Design