- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 55,000 Tax Paid (US$ 69,190)
- Sale Pending
Probably the most successful UK X-35, Absolute rocket ship under IRC in 5-15 knots of breeze. Great One design racing – 6th equal at last worlds in Sweden. Boat maintained to a full race and cruising specification.
***Multiple IRC race and regatta winner***
***Twice UK National Champion***
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd.
Sole Concessionaires for X-Yachts Sales, Service and Parts in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
+44 23 8045 3377
Please contact Stuart Abernethy at +44 (0)23 8045 3377
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 34 ft 8 in
Beam: 10 ft 7 in
LWL: 29 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 5 in
Displacement: 9780 lbs
Ballast: 3748 lbs
Dry Weight: 9780 lbs
Total Power: 20 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 20 HP
- The outer surface skin laminate of the hull is laid up with vinylester resin.
- The hull is built in a sandwich construction made up of isolatic polyester resin and biaxial E-glass fabric.
- Further reinforcements include particular positioned biaxial E-glass fabric in high stress areas. Core material is 15-20 mm compressed Divinycell® with a density of 80-100 kg/m³.
- The sea cocks for the through hull fittings are made of Naval brass.
Mast & Rigging
- The double spreader, tapered anodised aluminium mast section is specifically designed for the X-35. The mast is fitted with Windex including light, steaming light, tube for additional electrical masthead equipment and track for spinnaker pole.
- The mast collar is a stainless steel collar. The mast blocks are mounted and secured on the mast collar.
- The anodised aluminium boom incorporates an outhaul including a purchase system inside the boom and one reef line for single line reef system. The boom is prepared for second reef line.
- The vang is a telescopic type with an outer purchase block system.
- The standing rigging is a discontinued rod rig with rod turnbuckles or similar quality.
- The yacht’s wooden interior is made of mahogany in a hand polished satin finish. All carpentry is carried out in accordance with best yacht practice, and the numbers of visible screws have been reduced to a minimum. The deck headliner has integrated dome halogen spotlights.
- In the forward cabin a white push button blind is supplied for the deck hatch.
- The floorboards are made from plywood with contour stripes and allow access to the bilge, whereas the companionway steps are made of teak.
- The inner top sides are lined with white vinyl.
- 12V DC system
- X-Yachts’ main switchboard includes thermo fuses, 1 analogue meter for monitoring actual voltage of service battery and for monitoring the actual level in the fuel
- tank. The 12V DC system also includes a 12V DC plug located behind the electrical panel.
- 1 x 12V 120 amps Gel service
- 1 x 12V 55 amps engine spiral-cell battery.
- 230V AC shore power system
- The yacht is fitted with a shore power charger with a 10A shore power inlet plug in the cockpit. A 10A fuse box is located in the aft locker.
- A 230V AC distribution box with ground fault circuit breaker and a 230V AC plug are located at the navigation area.
Electronics / Navigation Equipment / Entertainment
- Raymarine Instrument System
- 3 mast mounted instrument st390 multi veiw
- 1 cockpit mounted st390 multi view
- Mast mounted tactic
- Raymarine chart plotter at chart table
- Raymarine self steering with cockpit control and remote control
- AIS system built into plotter
- Wind wand on mast head
- Compass, speed, depth and gps senders
- PC R132 plug at chart table
- Raymarine Digital VHF at chart table
- Remote control Radio with cockpit speakers
Engine & Fuel Tank
- A 3-cylinder 20 HP diesel engine mounted on rubber suspension with S-drive installation and 2-bladed folding propeller.
- The engine is run with freshwater cooling system. The engine control panel is placed in a recess with a plexiglass for protection. It incorporates acoustic alarm
- for oil pressure and cooling water temperature as standard. The thruttle arm is placed in the cockpit coaming.
- Approx. 50-litre aluminium fuel tank with tank level gauge, deck fill, separator including filter and shut off valves.
- One-Design Regatta sails by "One Sails" (2013, but used during one regatta only)
- Carbon laminate main
- Carbon laminate 1, 2 & 3
- Class Runner
- Others sails all one design class
- Quantum 1 & 2 (2011)
- Numerous North head sails (2006-2009)
- North mainsails kevlar and carbon
- Delivery mainsail
- Quantum AP kite
- North heavy weather kite
- Orange storm sails – jib and stay sail
X-Yachts (GB) Ltd. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his surveyor to investigate such details. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
Other Boats from X-Yachts GB & Ireland
Unknown, Devon, United Kingdom
Unknown, Hampshire, United Kingdom