2006 Windy 33 Scirocco
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 109,950 Tax Paid (US$ 153,446)
A really super example of the Windy 33 Scirocco from Norway's esteemed Windy Boats. GULLIVER is powered by a single Volvo Penta D6 diesel (310 hours) - with 350HP on tap - for mid-thirties performance and relaxed and economical cruising. With Heating, demisters, holding tank, blue stripe, etc. and with the Hardtop option and powered sunroof, she can be enjoyed in all weathers.
Please contact Hugh Rayner at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Windy Boats, Norway
Designer: Hans J Johnsen
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 10 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D6
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 350 HP
Number of single berths: 4
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
“The Scirocco offers the speed you associate with smaller boats and the comfort you find in bigger ones. The deep-V hull, designed to get the very best from the engine options, makes the Scirocco safe and efficient under all conditions.”
Yachting Press Remarks
“Of its size and type, the Scirocco is the most effective sports cruiser we have ever tested” – Motor Boats Monthly.
“There is plenty for the heart to get excited about here, but if you’re buying a boat with your head, then the Scirocco stands out. It’s not an accommodation barge or a sporting diva, it’s simply a fine sports boat...”– Motor Boats Monthly.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised B – “Offshore: Designed for offshore voyages where conditions up to, and including, wind force 8 and significant wave heights up to, and including, 4m may be experienced.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is reinforced with advanced multi axial glass fibre matting with Divinycell core, allowing a reduction in weight of up to 20%, whilst offering improved constructional stability.
- Teak-laid bathing platform, teak aft cockpit and helm sole deck.
- Blue pigmented hull stripe to upper hull, white gelcoat finish to lower sections of hull.
- White dashboard and surround.
Engine & Gearbox:
- Single Volvo Penta D6-350 EVC 350HP diesel engines: 6 cylinder, 3.6 litre diesel – supercharged, turbocharged & aftercooled.
- Volvo outdrive to Duoprops.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 308 (24.05.2017).
- Engine serviced: July 2016 – 2017 pre-season service due June 2017.
- Leg serviced: July 2016 – 2017 pre-season service due June 2017.
Performance indication (Note – these figures are supplied by Volvo and are intended as a guide only):
Revs, Knots, L/NM, L/H, DBA.
1000, 6.6, 0.45, 3, 65.
1500, 8.4, 1.55, 13, 71.
2000, 12.8, 1.88, 24, 73.
2200, 15.8, 1.77, 28, 73.
2400, 19.6, 1.68, 33, 76.
2600, 22.7, 1.58, 36, 76.
2800, 26.2, 1.56, 41, 76.
3000, 28.5, 1.65, 47, 77.
3200, 31.0, 1.74, 54, 76.
3400, 33.5, 1.88, 63, 76.
3590, 36.5, 2.02, 74, 78.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin Duoprop NiBrAl propellers to each outdrive leg.
- Hydraulic steering system.
- Sleipner bow-thruster.
- 12V DC domestic system with 240v shore power.
- 1 x 12V engine cranking battery.
- 2 x 12V service/domestic batteries.
- Batteries can be switched to parallel for emergency starting.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Heating by engine heat exchanger calorifier or 240V immersion heater.
- Hot water tank capacity of approximately 40 litres (9 gallons).
- Shower drain pump.
- Manual high capacity Whale pump to aft cockpit, pumping from central aft engine bilge.
- Electric bilge pump, pumping from central aft engine bilge.
- Aluminium tank.
- Approximate capacity of 500 litres (132 gallons).
- Gauge at helm console.
- Aluminium tank.
- Approximate capacity of 200 litres (52 gallons).
- Gauge at helm console.
- Holding tank.
- Raymarine C70 multifunction display.
- Raymarine Bidata.
- Garmin DSC VHF.
- Two burner gas hob.
- Stainless steel circular sink with mixer tap and drain.
- Top-loading 12V/240V refrigerator set into galley worktop.
- White Corian worktop.
- Stowage drawers and cupboards at eye level and below worktop.
- Manual marine WC with moulded fibre glass lid.
- Shower with hot and cold mixer tap (on umbilical from basin).
- Sink with hot and cold mixer tap.
- Vanity mirror, shower curtain and towel hooks.
- Eye-level lockers and stowage locker beneath basin with loo roll holder.
- Opening port-light and switched electric ventilator.
- Down lights with chrome surrounds.
- Sony radio / CD player & loudspeakers.
- 12V down-lighting throughout saloon, cabin, heads compartment and galley.
- Reading lights to aft cabin, concealed lighting to saloon forward bulkhead.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Four berths in one double/twin aft cabin, and occasional dinette double berth conversion with infill.
- Solid, high quality satin blonde cherry cabinetry throughout, with solid teak and holly cabin soles.
- Fully lined with ivory head linings to deck-heads.
- Hull sides and forward bulkhead trimmed to high standard in headlining.
Description of layout from forward:
- U-shaped forward raised dinette to seat six, with central adjustable table which drops to form occasional double berth with infill cushion and varnished infill board.
- Opening central deck hatch and two opening port-lights to hull sides with fixed mosquito mesh.
- Access to bow-thruster installation through trap set into cabin sole aft of table leg.
- Curtains to both hull sides.
- Stereo loudspeakers set into trim of dinette carcass.
- Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, gas hob and top-loading refrigerator.
- Plenty of stowage space for cutlery, utensils, glass and crockery – with some fitted storage racks.
Port aft twin/double cabin:
- Entry from saloon, with Jack & Jill door to ensuite heads, two twin berth with central infill to make a good double berth.
Heads compartment (to starboard):
- Moulded unit comprising marine WC, basin, shower tray and electric drain pump.
- Opening port-light and entry doors from saloon and also from aft cabin.
- Hardtop with powered opening sun-roof.
- Large U-shaped sofa in buttercream luxury vinyl.
- Sofa converting into large sunbathing pad by lowering cockpit table.
- Electrical / hydraulic opening engine hatch.
- Refrigerator & glasses holders.
- Adjustable bolstered helm sport seat & co-pilots bench.
- Storage in lazarette.
- Stainless steel handholds to windscreen surround.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Windscreen wiper.
- Screen demisters.
- Fender stowage.
- Teak-laid bathing platform with draining locker to starboard, swimming ladder hatch to port, fender rack to transom and hot and cold transom shower.
- Non-slip side decks and foredeck.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Lewmar electric windlass in foredeck locker with up/down controls on foredeck and switch at helm.
- Stainless steel Bruce anchor on bow roller with calibrated chain.
- Six stainless steel cleats set around the deck, with solid stainless steel guardrails, pulpit and handholds/grab rails.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Blue Helly Hansen camper canopy with zip-out sections and stainless steel frame.
- Buttercream luxury vinyl cushions and seating to cockpit.
- Two 2kg dry powder manual fire extinguishers to man helm (service date unverified).
- Single automatic fire extinguisher to engine bay (service date unverified).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
37 Grand Mistral
32 Grand Tornado
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom