- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Montauk, NY
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 350,000
This gorgeous downeaster's construction began in Jonesport, Maine with a Wayne Beal solid fiberglass hull. Next stop was Nauset Marine in Orleans, Mass where she was completely finished off to the owners very high standards and specifications. The boat was first launched in 2007 for July 4th weekend and sailed to Montauk, NY where it remains with the same owner. The boat features a very economical 500 HP Cummins diesel and three fuel tanks for long range cruising. It has a galley up design. The cabin is bunk house style for the kids, and sleeps six including a very spacious and luxurious vee berth. The flybridge seats six and has all controls and electronics as the helm below. The cockpit is very spacious and includes many fishing features described later. Yes, there is heat and a/c and yes, there is a shower with hot water. Custom drapery and teak trim accent the interior. You will be pleased to find plenty of storage and custom joinery throughout. A Northern Lights generator and a nice electronics package should have you very interested by now. Cost to build this boat new was over $600k. Please proceed to the full specs section and photo gallery.
CONTACT JAY WAGNER 978-744-3935
Please contact Midcoast Yacht Brokerage at 207-593-8191
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
~ INSTIGATOR ~
Total Power: 500 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 500 HP
- LOA is 36' 7"
- Beam is 13' 10" ( It remains 13' 10" all the way to the transom)
- Draft is 4' 6"
- Cummins 500 HP diesel, RWC, Morse style electronic controls, 2000 hrs.
- Twin Disc gear with trolling valve
- 2" SS shaft
- Cruising speed 16 kts. @2100 RPM
- WOT 20 kts. @ 2800 RPM
- Three fuel tanks....150, 150, 300 gallons (total 600 gallons)
- Fresh water tank is 90 gallons
- Holding tank is 60 gallons
- Electrical system is 12-120
- Five batteries....for engine, generator, Furuno side band, thruster
- Northern Lights generator 8 KW
- Two shore power 60 volt with splitter if needed
- Galvanic Isolator, battery charger, inverter
- Furuno electronics (Navnet, Max C) radios, radar, GPS, autopilot, sounder
- Ground tackle includes plow style anchor, 20" chain, 800' rode, locker holds 1600' rode
- 6 Fire extinguishers, 4 bilge pumps, Halon engine room extinquisher, horn, flares, life ring/line, 8 commercial PFD's, searchlight, mounted LED lights in front and back at 90 degrees, boarding ladder, EPIRB, docklines, spreader lights, 8 man Viking life raft in pod, tool box
- Galley includes new under counter refrig., microwave oven, 4 burner electric stove, SS sink, corian counter tops,built in storage below on both sides, dinette converts into bed.
- Fishing equipment includes outriggers, gin pole, "FrigidRigid" under ladder to bridge, Fish boxes built into floor of cockpit aprox. 4'X8' with 4" of foam insulation, 2 live bait wells (90 gal. & 45 gal.), rod holders, tackle locker
- Single side band (SSB) radio
- Electric BBQ in tackle station
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.