- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Puerto Portals, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Fractional Price:
- £ 160,000 Tax Paid (US$ 199,296)
- 1⁄8 :
OWN A 1/8TH SHARE IN THIS YACHT FOR JUST £160,000
This syndicate is probably the most established fractional ownership operation in the western Med, having run a number of yachts from Puerto Portals and Palma over the past decade.
The stunning Sunseeker Yacht 82 is new to the fleet and comes with a full time Captain and will have her home berth on Wellies Quay in Puerto Portals.
This Sunseeker 82 was one of the last Sunseeker 82 Yachts built in late 2006, launched as a 2007 model year with a host of upgrades including the larger caterpillar 1650hp engines, a special interior, zero speed stabilizers, Bang & Olufsen A/V equipment and more.
This Sunseeker 82 Yacht has always been operated by her full time crew and is professionally maintained by official service agents. She has also had a full removal of old anti foul with an epoxy primer as part of this year’s yard work.
Her interior has the favoured satin cherry woodwork, cream leather sofas and cream carpets with upgraded interior panelling throughout the vessel.
She offers comfortable accommodation for up to 8 people comprising; central full width owner’s cabin, complete with sofa, dressing table, walk in wardrobe and 3/4 width bathroom with twin sinks.
Spacious VIP double cabin forward also with sofa, dressing table and walk in wardrobe.
Two en suite guest twin cabins to port and starboard, off central lower corridor.
The crew area aft with access through transom door and engine room has a double berth and a separate single cabin and bathroom which could also be used by family & friends.
The syndicate is made up of 8 shareholders each enjoying between 3 and 9 weeks use a year. The owners are all British and there is an even spread of retirees and parents with school age children. This means there is a broad cross-section of preferences regarding the choice of school holidays, and those who prefer to avoid time on board during those periods.
This syndicate is also Platinum Member of the Fractional Association, giving each shareholder the comfort that it is very well managed.
Owners are assured that the Fractional Association’s complete operational criteria are adhered to, offering fully transparent access to accounts and working to the association’s Code of Conduct and fulfil their Maintenance Management criteria; including an owners’ website for the selection of their weeks, a communication forum and real time access to the management accounts.
The Fractional Association have devised an algorithm that makes the weekly selection process as fair as possible for each individual owner. Every year the order of selection changes so that those who were disadvantaged the previous year are advantaged the following year.
This is how it works: Each person selects a week in rotation. Person 1 chooses one week, then it’s person 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 all choosing a week at a time in order. This cycle is repeated until all 48 weeks for the year are allocated, (the remaining 4 weeks are retained as maintenance weeks). The following year it’s done in reverse which gives the person who chose 8th the ability to choose 1st instead, and so on. Each year, after the 48 weeks are fully allocated, it is normal that some swapping takes place after the 48 weeks are allocated between owners for those who prefer 2 weeks together for example. The Fractional Association’s website forum for each syndicate has a special section for week swaps or for cancelled, unused weeks which owners trade with one another.
A share will be coming available during the 2016 winter, as one of the owners initially bought extra weeks, knowing he had a special occasions needing extra time on board this summer, but will not need as much time on board thereafter.
Fractional ownership is a commercial proposition that has been around for many decades but has become ever more popular in recent years. It is a method of ownership where several people can own a share in an expensive asset.
Traditionally, luxury yachts have been owned by the privileged few at huge expense. Along with the high purchase price comes a significant ongoing cost associated with the yacht’s upkeep, including mooring fees, maintenance, insurance and guardinage.
Yacht fractions not only substantially reduces the initial financial outlay; it also offers equivalent savings in the ongoing operational expenses. Yet it doesn’t compromise the owner’s use, size or calibre of the yacht or expose them to all of the risks or hassles that accompany ownership of the entire yacht.
One simply pays for the time one is on board and somebody else pays when somebody else is on board. This is a very modern approach to better asset management, commonly referred to as the sharing society.
Because an independent professional generally handles the management of the yacht, the fractional owners are free to enjoy themselves and are removed from the detailed management issues. Each owner is free to use his/her share of the asset according to the terms of each actual syndicate agreement.
A very common misconception about fractional ownership is that it is a form of timeshare by a different name. This is not the case. With timeshare one does not own a share in an asset, simply the right to use that asset for a set period of time. When that time expires, one is left with nothing. With fractional ownership, one owns the asset and receives title papers reflecting that ownership. If one subsequently desires to sell, one can do so.
No more waiting for that elusive dream. Through fractional syndication one can capture the moment sooner and enjoy yacht ownership without having to meet the full financial outlay attributed to the outright purchase of a yacht.
+34 620 812 935
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 25.15 m
Beam: 6.17 m
LWL: 19.71 m
Maximum Draft: 1.70 m
Dry Weight: 54884 kgs
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (1499 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (6499 Liters)
Wind speed and direction
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The graceful 82 Yacht proves, beyond any doubt, that first impressions really do matter. But it doesn?t simply stop there. Her spacious interiors are an exercise in ergonomic genius, no more so than down below in her astonishingly spacious accommodation areas. The effect is one of remarkable comfort and luxury on every level.
- Teak laid cockpit floor
- Self draining
- Stairs to flybridge with teak treads
- Aft fixed bench seating
- Teak table with folding leaves on GRP base
- Aft rope lockers
- Stern safety gates
- Engine room access hatch
- 2 x stern capstan winches 24v and fairleads
- Overhead cockpit lights 24v
- Low-level courtesy lights 24v
- Pair marine speakers connected to flybridge CD/radio system
- Locker with rubbish bin, cool chest and storage
- Fire extinguisher in wetbar lock
- Euro specification only: slow speed Kohler generators 2 x 20kW @ 50Hz with underwater silent exhaust and sound box
- US specification only: slow speed Kohler generators 2 x 23kW @ 60Hz with underwater silent exhaust and sound box
- Euro specification only: dockside AC connection sockets x 2 (2 x 50 amp)
- US specification only: dockside AC connection 1 x 100 amp Glendinning Cablemaster
- Galvanic isolator
- 24v and 12v DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection
- 8 x engine batteries 24v circuit
- 4 x domestic batteries 24v circuit
- 2 x generator batteries 12v circuit
- Alternator split charging system
- Remote battery switches controlled from locker in cockpit
- 95 amp battery charger for 24v circuits
- 80 amp combi/charger
- 20 amp battery charger for 12v circuits
- 2 x 2kW immersion heaters for calorifier
- AC sockets throughout the boat
- 24v hand light and cable
- Refrigerator AC (std open plan version only)
- Freezer AC (std open plan version only)
- Ice maker AC (std open plan version only)
- Optional American style fridge/freezer/ice maker
- 4 ring ceramic hob AC
- Microwave/Oven AC
- Hob extractor AC
- Slimline dishwasher AC
- Stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold water
- Rubbish bin
- 8 place Sunseeker crockery set
- 8 place Sunseeker cutlery set
- Storage consisting of cupboards, drawers, top-box lockers and slide out larder rack
- Overhead halogen lighting 24v
- Spotlights under top box lockers
- Double AC sockets
- Fire extinguisher
- Fire blanket
- First aid kit
- US specification only: free standing coffee maker
- Separate fuel filters with water alarms
- Automatic fire extinguisher with engine/generator and fan shutdown
- 1 x automatic bilge pump (in each watertight compartment)
- 1 x automatic flood pump (forward and engine room)
- 2 x extractor fans AC
- Manual bilge
- Fittings all in stainless steel
- Pair bow cleats and fairleads
- Three pairs spring cleats with chafing bars
- Pair stern cleats and fairleads
- Pulpit and cockpit rails
- Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert
- Stainless steel bow roller with anchor stop
- Stainless steel bow plate
- Delta anchor 50kg and 100m chain (galvanised)
- Electric winch and capstan with foredeck and flybridge controls
- Deckwash with outlets forward and aft
- Chain locker and fender stowage
- Fender tie bar under anchor locker lid
- Curved direct glazed safety glass windscreen
- Pantograph windscreen wipers and washers
- Fuel fillers port and starboard
- Fresh-water filler
- IMCO Navigation lights
- Remote controlled spotlight at bow
- Low-level courtesy lights on side decks 24v
- Ensign staff and socket
- Bow seat and sunbathing pad
- Air conditioning
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Electric winch with foredeck and flybridge controls
- Side opening helm access door
- Hot and cold swimming shower at stern
- Power-assisted steering
- Flybridge wetbar with sink, ice maker, cool chest and griddle
- Flatscreen televisions in all cabins (except crew)
- Hi-fi surround-sound system DVD/CD/
- radio in saloon and master stateroom
- DVD/CD player in guest cabins
- Aft cockpit wetbar with rubbish bin and cool chest
- Electric refrigerator, freezer and ice maker
- Ceramic hob, microwave/oven and dishwasher
- Electronic depth and speed displays
- Radar/Chart plotter with GPS
- VHF radio (dual station)
- Hot and cold water system
- DC fresh-water pump
- Toilet system with holding tank
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Slow speed generators with silent exhausts
- AC shorepower/battery charger
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Trim tabs
- Remote controlled spotlight at bow
- Deckwash with outlets forward, aft and flybridge
- Fresh-water marina connection
- Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak side decks
- Teak cockpit floor
- Screen demisters
- Stern winches
- All items included in standard specification
- Upgraded generators
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances
- Self draining cockpit
- Acrylic deflecting spray screen
- Seating areas
- Storage lockers under seating
- Teak dining table with GRP base
- Upholstered sunbathing area forward
- Stainless steel aft safety rails
- Glass holders
- Wetbar with sink, ice maker, cool chest and griddle
- Fire extinguisher in wetbar locker
- Deckwash outlet
- Low-level flybridge lighting 24v
- Radar arch structure
- Two pairs marine speakers
- Companionway hatch to aft cockpot
- Hand-laid GRP
- Gel coat including stripes
- Vinylester skin coat with powderbound mat
- Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom
- Balsa cored hull topsides
- PVC foam cored deck and superstructure
- Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
2 x submerged props in semi-tunnels
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from The Yacht Share Network