- View Full Specifications
Seattle Boat Show Special
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Bellingham, WA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 499,000
- Sale Pending
"Magic Morning" is ready for your next adventure to a favorite cruising area or a summer trip to Alaska. She has been meticulously maintained.and equipped for a couple or a family. Very comfortable vessel with Satellite TV, Washer/Dryer, Bullfrog dinghy and many more extras!
Tim Hoving 360-961-0228
Please contact Tim Hoving at 360-676-1248
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Howard Chen
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 51 ft 9 in
Beam: 15 ft 7 in
LWL: 44 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Displacement: 63500 lbs Dry Load
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 26 ft 3 in
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 6BTA5.9-M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1295
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 knots
Maximum Speed: 10 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (300 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (500 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (65 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
TV set - 23
Autopilot - Raymarine ST70
Depthsounder - Raymarine ST70
GPS - Raymarine
DVD player - Bose surround sound system
Wind speed and direction - Raymarine ST70
Radar - Raymarine E-120
Compass - Danforth 4.5
Cockpit speakers - Flybridge
VHF - ICOM DSC VHF radios
Plotter - Raymarine E-120
Heating - Hurricane Diesel fired hot water heating
Stern thruster - Side Power
Microwave oven - GE Microwave
Washing machine - Bosch Axxis Washer & Dryer
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump - Wash down pump for anchor wash
Battery charger - Freedom 25 Inverter/Charger
Bow thruster - Side Power
Refrigerator - Isotherm Fridge and Freezer
Electric head - 2 Tecma heads
Air conditioning - 3 Cruiseair systems (pilot house, salon, master bedroom)
Oven - GE three burner LPG stove & oven
Deep freezer - Grunert holding plate in commissary
Shore power inlet
Generator - 12 KW Northern Lights
Inverter - Freedom 25 Inverter/Charger
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Davits - 1000 lb. Steelhead
Tender - 4 person Bullfrog w/ 30 HP
Available at our dock in Bellingham, WA. "Magic Morning", the 47 Selene Ocean Trawler is ready to cruise. The original owners built the boat for cruising the West Coast. The present owners have cruised Desolation Sound with family members joining them along the way. Details that improve the cruising experience are the ample space on the flybridge with the curved settee, the Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heating as well as the Hurricane hydronic diesel heating system.
The docking assisted Bow and Stern Thrusters allow the skipper to maneuver solo or with a shorthanded crew.
The two stateroom Selene 47 with the Centerline Master Berth and adjoining head and Guest stateroom on the port side and head on starboard side. A Centerline hallway runs from the Master Berth to the Engine Room Door.
Access to the Lower Accommodations is down a stairway on the port side from the Main salon. The Galley is centrally located at the forward end of the Main Salon. A few steps up on the starboard side take you up to the Pilothouse.
The Pilothouse has great visibility and all the electronics needed for cruising at your fingertips. Matching side dutch doors on port and starboard allow great accessibility to all areas of the deck. The angled windshield keeps the glare away and sheds water if the seas splash over the rail. The Portuguese Bridge also provides extra protection and safety for your crew walking around the fore deck.
Center line U shaped galley at the head of the Main Salon. Granite counter and bar tops and ample storage in upper cabinets. Custom wine glass slides on the port side of the galley.
* Granite counter top & splash back
* Isotherm upright DC/AC refrigerator with teak door covers
* Overhead cabinets
* Force 10 three burner propane stove and oven
* 12 VDC exhaust fan above stove.
* Trash compactor
* GE Microwave oven (NEW 2014)
* Built-in Lynx gas grill in custom cabinet in the aft cockpit
All the electronics are set up for long range cruising or a short hop across the sound.
* Raymarine E-120 package including integrated radar, color fish finder, chart plotter and auto pilot. E-80 repeater at the flybridge.
* ICOM DSC VHF Radios in the pilot house & flybridge
* FLOSCAN Fuel management system.
* Raymarine ST70 wind, depth and course instrumentation.
* BOSE integrated sound system throughout the boat.
KVH Satellite TV Trac Vision receiver & 23" flat screen in Main Salon.
Video cameras at Engine Room and Aft Deck.
The Batteries on "Magic Morning" supply power for many days on the anchor.
* One 200 Amp hour sart battery for the engine.
* Five 8D Lifetime Deep Cycle AGM batteries for house service. (NEW 2014)
* One 120 Amp hour battery for the generator.
* Two 200 Amp hour batteries for bow thruster.
* Two 200 Amp hour batteries for stern thruster.
The Electrical features on the 47 Selene provide many days of worry free cruising.
* One Northern Lights 12 KW Generator. It has a sound shield muffler and remote start switch panel located in the Pilot house. It has a dedicated 120 Amp hour battery in FRP box with lid. It has 486 hours on the unit.
* One AC/DC control panel with plarity indicator lights, appropriate switches, meters and breakers.
* 12VDC ceiling and step lights for interior and exterior.
* Hubbel AC outlets throughout the boat.
* Delco 105 AMP engine alternator.
* Emergency parallel switch.
* Heart Pathmaker
* Charles Marine 50 AMP Isolation Transformer.
* Newmar PTseries 3 banks 120V or 240V AC battery charger unit.
* Marinco shore power inlets
*Newmar integrated galvanic isolator.
The boat has been moored in Bellingham and has had a professional maintenance company maintain the boat year round. Winter watch and maintenance dives have been done routinely as well as oil changes and sea trials in the off season.
* International anti-fouling paint done within a year.
* Exterior fabric Captain Navy Blue with white piping.
* Diamond Sea Glaze Dutch doors for pilothouse and salon.
* Manship S/S #316 opening port holes.
* Manship S/S #316 hatches for pilothouse,fwd. cabin and flybridge access.
* 40 KG ROCNA and #66 type Lewmar anchors. (ELECTROPLATED 2013)
* 400' of 3/8" chain for main anchor and 200' of 3/8" chain for spare anchor.
* Teak coaming for aft and side bulwark
* Navy Blue canvas for exterior teak and flybridge areas.
Total capacity of 1000 US gallons of Diesel in two Aluminum fuel tanks w/ internal baffles, sumps, balancing lines, inspection holes and detail pipes. The ER is well lit with AC florescent lights and DC fixtures.
* Cummins 6BTA5.9 330HP@ 2800 RPM Intermittent Duty. 1295 hours
* Engine overheat and low oil pressure alarm.
* Hydraulift FRP wet box muffler.
* PYI dripless stern gland for engine shaft.
* FASTER NiAlBr 4-blade propeller.
* Morse mechanical dual lever control for throttle and gear boas at each helm.
* Dual Racor 75/1000 Max bowl fuel/water separator for main engine.
* Engine room fire suppression system.
* ESI fuel polishing system>
* FLOSCAN fuel management system.
* 12 KW Northern lights generator. 48
* Three Cruiseair Air conditioning units, two in ER and one in lazerette.
* One Hurricane Diesel fired hydronic heating system.
Water and Waste systems
The water capacity of 300 gallons in a FRP water tank will extend your cruising time.
* 20 gallon Torrid dual heating source hot water heater.
* FLOJET 12 VDC pressurized water pump. (New 2009)
* Rariton Ice Maker
* Cockpit shower hot and cold.
* Fresh and Salt water washdowns at bow for anchor and chain.
* RULE bilge pumps.
* WHALE manual bilge pumps.
* 65 Gallon aluminum holding tank with Y valves.
* JABSCO macerator pump (New 2013) and deck discharge outlet.
Many people are not aware of the "Commissary" that is standard on the Cruising Selene. It is my favorite feature of the boat. It is a pantry, freezer and wine cellar all in one. Located just inside the aft salon door, it is accessed through the floor and down a small ladder.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.