- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The SQ32's race pedigree belies the spacious accommodation and high standard of finish below decks. The sympathetic use of solid teak and teak-faced finishes, together with the choice of the light and hard wearing fabrics combine to create a comfortable yet highly functional environment. All the materials used for the interior have been chosen to enhance aesthetic appeal without imposing the performance penalty of excessive weight. Rarely have the dual cruiser/racer roles been so well met in such a quality package.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 7762 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- Enclosed, self-draining cockpit with seats
- Non-slip floors with incorporated foot rests for helmsman
- All control lines led back to cockpit
- Access to lazarette with opening port and starboard hatches
- Gas locker recessed in lazarette with drain to transom
- Custom GRP tiller
- Woodwork in solid teak and teak faced ply, satin finished
- Teak and holly faced sole throughout yacht
- Textured moulded headliner throughout
- Berth and seat cushions in 100mm fire-resistant foam
- All locker doors fitted with positive catches
- Removable saloon table with drop leaves and fiddles
- 45 litre fuel tank under port settee
- 200 litre flexible water tank under starboard settee
- Negative earth system with in line circuit breakers
- Two 12 volt deep cycle 75Amp hour marine batteries
- Battery charging via main engine and 55 amp alternator
- Three way battery switch
- Wiring loom with provision for additional equipment
- Main circuit panel with circuit breakers in navigation area
- Twin burner gimbaled cooker with oven and pan clamps
- Safety crash bar in front of cooker
- Stainless steel sink with pressurised water supply
- Insulated cool box
- Lockers and stowage for comestibles, crockery and cutlery
- Access to galley drain seacocks
- 20hp diesel fitted with saildrive
- Fresh water cooling system and take offs for hot water system
- Two bladed folding propeller
- Control panel with rev counter and alarms (cockpit mounted)
- Single lever Morse control in cockpit adjacent to tiller
- Insulated engine box
- Fuel tank with baffles and sight gauge
- Exhaust system with water lock
- Hand laid GRP hull with sandwich core above the waterline, and additional lay up of multi-directional E-glass below waterline.
- Keel floors and framework of laminated E - glass.
- GRP interior moulded tray
- Watertight bulkhead at bow
- Hull gel coat in white
- Boot top stripe in navy blue
- Hand laid glass fibre with sandwich core in flat areas and additional reinforcement under deck fittings and high load areas.
- Integrally moulded non-slip areas - Deck gel coat in white.
- Fully moulded headliner giving clean high quality finish down below.
- Easy access to all deck fittings.
- Chart table to suit half-sized
- Admiralty charts with stowage beneath
- Stowage locker beneath chart table
- Navigators Seat
- Chart light
- Modular switch panel for electrical systems and instruments
- Provision for additional instruments
- Fin with cast iron top section and blended lead bulb.
- Wide top flange fitted into hull recess. Through bolted using 316 A4 stainless steel bolts, washers and nuts.
- Total weight approximately 1400kg.
- GRP foam cored blade.
- Aluminium Alloy stock.
- Self-aligning bearings top and bottom.
- GRP custom tiller
Spars & Rigging
- Fractional keel stepped mast
- Double swept back spreaders
- No runners - for easy handling
- Anodised aluminium mast and boom
- Twin groove head foil
- Anodised aluminium spinnaker pole
- Integral slab reefing lines
- Cascade kicking strap 32:1
- Spectra halyards
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Seaquest SQ32
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me