- View Full Specifications
Pristine Sundeck! This one won't last!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Dana Point, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 43,000
DON'T MISS THIS ONE! The pride of ownership really shows. This is a well cared for SeaRay Sundeck 270 --This owner is upgrading and wants to find a new owner to enjoy LUNA SEA.
Rarely available in resale because owners love them! The LUNA SEA is a perfect boat for all types of offshore cruising, dolphin & whale watching or a quick Catalina trip.
The boat has had several upgrades during it's current ownership:
- Luxury vinyl weatherproof snap-in flooring - 2017
- Add on bow cushions for extra seating & comfort - 2017
- New dual batteries & Alternator 2017
- Snap-in mooring covers have new snaps, velcro - 2017
- Full trailering cover
- Quarterly full detail
- Bottom painted in 2015
Enjoy the carefree elegance of this graciously appointed 270 Sundeck. Luxurious extras include a cozy starboard berth with portlight, large head compartment with sink and vanity, integrated swim platform with concealed ladder, and a handy wet bar with sink, faucet and built-in cooler.
LUNA SEA will go fast - come see her and see why! Warning: You will fall in love!
- Starboard side berth/storage area with portlight.
- MX6.2 MPI Bravo® III standard power.
- SmartCraft® Diagnostics System standard.
- Large head area with sink, vanity, and opening portlight.
- Integrated swim platform with concealed stainless steel three-step ladder.
- 12V Clarion® AM/FM/CD stereo with six (6) speakers and remote with digital display.
- Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna, includes 6-months of activation on Sirius Satellite Radio
- Wet bar with sink, faucet, and built-in cooler.
- Cockpit floor storage forward and large ski storage in cockpit.
- 24-Gallon freshwater system.
- Standard Bimini top.
- 85-Gallon fuel capacity.
- 496 Magnum Bravo III MCM DTS (375 hp)
Contact Shelley on her cell at 949-350-7854 for an immediate viewing!
Please contact Shelley Furse at 949-350-7854
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 26 ft 6 in
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 5800 lbs
Total Power: 375 HP
Engine Brand: Magnum 496 w/Bravo III
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: Mercruiser
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 1223
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 375 HP
Cruising Speed: 32 knots
Maximum Speed: 55 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (25 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Dream Catcher Yachts
Dana Point, CA, United States
Newport Beach, CA, United States
Dana Point, CA, United States