- View Full Specifications
The Rodman yacht par excellence
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 717,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 844,698)
The flagship of the Rodman fleet. This imposing cruiser combines phenomenal structural strength, high performance and attention to every comfort and every detail. The Rodman 64 revels in the experience of life aboard. With a comfortable cockpit and flat, broad decks, you will thoroughly enjoy every voyage in absolute safety. To sail on, she is composed, yet powerful. To drive, she is muscular and satisfying. The structural rigidity of her hull makes her a craft you can rely on, even in arduous conditions.
The full-width midships owner’s stateroom is unusually large for a vessel of this size and equipped with its own locker room, desks and ensuite bathroom; and there are a further two exquisitely finished guest cabins.
The 64’s interior is breathtaking. Her commanding central helm position is equipped with the most advanced maritime systems available. Her interior design combines fine woods, polished stainless steel and soft hand-sewn leather and silks to create an environment of subtle luxury and understated distinction.
Flexible lighting, audio and entertainment systems allow you to tailor the ambience to your mood. With the most spacious cabins in her class thanks to her five metre beam, this is the ultimate space for relaxing at sea. Dreams of the sea made a reality.
Her interior design combines fine woods – we use certified Burmese Teak – polished stainless steel and soft handsewn leathers and silks to create an environment of subtle luxury and understated distinction. She is a vessel where pleasure is as important as performance.
Please contact Jonathan Syrett at +34 971 707 669
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Spain
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 19.65 m
Beam: 5.03 m
Maximum Draft: 1.51 m
Dry Weight: 36199 kgs
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2840 LE403 of 1.050 CV
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: MAN
Engine Model: D2840 LE403 of 1.050 CV
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (800 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (4200 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Radar - Radar with open array 4-foot 4 Kw antenna, a 72-mile range and MARPA function (automatic plotting).
Plotter - Plotter with plotting capacity of 1,000 points and up to 20 routes of 50 points each. Automatic synchronisation with radar
VHF - VHF with DSC and flybridge repeater, with microphones and loudspeakers at each steering post
Autopilot - Automatic pilot with flybridge repeater
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
A robust, reliable and comfortable vessel, with excellent seagoing properties, thanks to the nautical design of its hull and its structural solidity. One of the best options on the market for those looking for a luxury yacht that meets the most exacting conditions of both comfort and distinction, and that offers a superb sailing performance even in the most adverse conditions.
- Teakwood floor.
- Built-in flybridge access stairway with teakwood steps.
- Upholstered GRP seat with lockers aft.
- OWNER?S CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Double berth with storage drawer. Desk-dressing table with seat upholstered in ALC?NTARA or leather. Double sofa upholstered in ALC?NTARA or leather. Independent dressing room with access door, wardrobe, mirror and drawer units. Independent bathroom with access door. Courtesy lighting. Armchair upholstered in ALC?NTARA. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Ceiling hatch. Hardwood furniture and doors. 3 vertical portlights and 1 opening vertical portlight. OWNER?S
- CABIN BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned column shower with various water intake points. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Built-in electric extractor fan. Hardwood furniture. Vacuum-operated WC.
- STARBOARD GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Hardwood furniture and doors. 2 single bunks. Wardrobe with interior lighting and clothes hanging unit. Central berthside table. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Access to the steering helm control panel. Opening portlight.
- BOW VIP GUEST CABIN: Carpeted GRP floors. Hardwood furniture and doors. Double berth with storage drawer. Wardrobe with interior lighting, clothes hanging unit, and shelving. Courtesy, general and reading light fittings. Dressing table with seat upholstered in ALC?NTARA or leather. Independent bathroom. Circular ceiling hatch. Opening portlights. VIP
- BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Hardwood furniture. Built-in electric extractor fan. Vacuum-operated WC.
- GUEST BATHROOM: CORIAN countertop, washbasin and floor. Independent partitioned shower. Complete set of bathroom accessories. Plumbing and monoblock taps. Mirror. Opening portlight. Hardwood furniture. Built-in electric extractor fan. Vacuum-operated WC.
- SALON-DINING AREA: Two independent areas. U-shaped sofas in both areas. Hardwood furniture. Extendable dining table and side table in salon. Indirect and general lighting. Audiovisual unit, with 21? TV, DVD and loudspeakers in each cabin. Access to flybridge.
- 21 Kw auxiliary group.
- 12V and 220V main panels.
- 2.5-Kw 220V/24V converter.
- 4 x 220 Ah batteries for services.
- 4 x 220 Ah batteries for starting the engines.
- 1 x 125 Ah battery for the auxiliary engine.
- 2 x 140 Ah batteries for the bow thruster.
- 3 battery chargers (24 V/100 A, 24V/75 A and 12 V/30 A).
- Earthing with 50-amp connectors.
- Interior lighting and regulation navigation lights.
- Remote-controlled spotlight.
- Solid wood units with panelled appliances.
- Two-compartment stainless steel sink.
- Synthetic worktop, with built-in two-compartment stainless steel sink.
- Vitroceramic hob with 4 hotplates.
- Wooden floor.
- 181-litre fridge with separate 44-litre freezer.
- Extractor hood.
- Microwave with grill.
- Integrated dining room-galley unit, with Rodman glassware, crockery and cutlery.
- Access from the cockpit.
- Main engines.
- Auxiliary group.
- Extractors and fans.
- Submerged exhaust outlet.
- Fuel tank and prefuel filters.
- Main engine starter batteries and services batteries.
- Auxiliary engine batteries.
- Seawater filters.
- Electrical control panels.
- Acoustic insulation.
- Automatic pilot with flybridge repeater.
- VHF with DSC and flybridge repeater, with microphones and loudspeakers at each steering post.
- Integrated communications network, with all screens showing radar, plotter, sounder and GPS data.
- 2 colour 10.4? TFT screens at the main steering post, and 2 colour 7? TFT screens at the flybridge post.
- Radar with open array 4-foot 4 Kw antenna, a 72-mile range and MARPA function (automatic plotting).
- Plotter with plotting capacity of 1,000 points and up to 20 routes of 50 points each.
- Automatic synchronisation with radar.
- C-MAP electronic cartography.
- GPS differential with the 12-channel RAYSTAR antenna, with precision surpassing 3 metres.
- Two-frequency 50/200kHz sounder.
- Bronze 1,000-watt, high-performance transducer, maximum range 1,000 metres.
- Independent engine-cooling and air-conditioning compressor systems.
- 4 submersible pumps, automatically activated, with alarm.
- Manual bailing pump in engine compartment and emergency bailing.
- Flybridge, cockpit and deck scupper system.
- Naval-standard aluminium fuel tank.
- Stainless steel pressurised freshwater tank.
- Electric water heater with hot water storage.
- Freshwater intake point in engine compartment.
- Onshore water intake point with pressure regulator.
- PVC grey water tank with anti-odour filter.
- Vacuum-operated black water system, with pump, vacuum generator, and storage tank fitted with an anti-odour filter.
- Natural and forced ventilation in engine compartment, with fans and extractors.
- Pre-installed air conditioning.
- Moist gas exhaust system via hull bottom, which minimises noise and emissions.
- Electro-hydraulic steering.
- Fire-fighting system with smoke and temperature detectors in the engine compartment and in the galley.
- FM-200 engine flooding system, activated from outside the engine compartment.
- 5 portable dry-powder extinguishers.
- 2 sacrificial anodes, 4 circular anodes mounted on the rudders, and 2 conical anodes mounted at the ends of the propeller shafts. Galvanic isolator. 2 independent ground plates for the radio-electrical equipment.
- Fixed automatic oil-change system.
Hull, deck and metal fittings
- Dual-propeller bow thruster (200 kg).
- 2000w electric windlass.
- Anchor (50 kg).
- 12-mm diameter anchor chain.
- Chain length counter.
- 10 stainless steel bitts.
- 2 1000w vertical winches.
- Windscreen wiper. Pulpit, handholds and handrails in polished stainless steel tubing.
- Insulated engine compartment.
- Teakwood flooring in cockpit, on bathing platform, and on flybridge access stairway.
- Electro-hydraulic bathing ladder.
- Stowable electro-hydraulic gangway.
- Electro-hydraulic flaps.
- Electro-hydraulic hoist (max. capacity 400 kg).
- Stainless steel contour strip.
- Electrically operated tempered and laminated-glass front windows and electrically-operated side windows.
- Stainless steel aft bulkhead with tempered glass.
- Double steering position.
- Upholstered U-shaped sofa-dinette with height-adjustable table.
- Adjustable steering wheel.
- GRP unit with BBQ unit, small sink and fridge.
- Solarium on portside, with large locker beneath.
- Generously sized solarium aft.
- Hoist aft, with stowage space for auxiliary craft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.