- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- South Bristol, ME
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 59,900
The PB 22 "Bass Boat" cruiser was designed by the renowned Spencer Lincoln and John Cousins with the pleasure boater in mind. These vessels have stunning Downeast-style good looks, combined with easy handling due to a sharp entry forward and full length moulded in lifting rails. WINIFRED L was built in 2006 for her present owner with the 240 hp Yanmar diesel which offers reliability and fast cruising speeds of 15-18 knots. She has only 53 hours on her engine and she looks virtually new. This office can't think of a sharper looking 22' picnic boat-cruiser for the waters of the Maine Coast.
Please contact Annie Gray at 207-363-7997
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hull by:Webber's Cove; Finished by:Gus Konitsk
Designer: Spencer Lincoln
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Displacement: 3400 lbs
Total Power: 240 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4LHA-STP
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 240 HP
HULL AND DECK:
• Dark green gelcoated hull (Hull by: Webber's Cove; Finished by Gus Konitsky, Pemaquid Harbor Yachts LLC) red boottop, green bottom.
• Light gray fiberglass decks with non-skid surface.
• Varnished mahogany exterior and interior trim.
• Two S/S opening ports.
• 2013 off white Sunbrella bimini top with sides and drop curtain.
• Built-in stern seat with cushions and storage under.
• Varnished bowsprit and roller for CQR Plow and 12V Maxwell Nilsson windlass.
• Hawse pipe for chain and rode.
• Two Garelick EEZ-IN helm and companion fold-down chairs.
• Three rod holders.
• Bomar hatch in cabin trunk.
• Mast above windshield to house radar scanner.
• Hatches in cockpit sole to access bilges and batteries.
TANKAGE: Fuel: 50 gallons
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single Yanmar 4LHA-STP diesel, 240 hp, FWC, with 53 hours as shown on the hour meter.
• ZF63A Hurth transmission 1.56:1 reduction gear.
• Ultraflex engine controls.
• Sea Star hydraulic steering with chrome wheel and wooden spokes.
• Engine is housed in a well insulated, hinged engine box.
• Stuffing box; S/S shaft.
• Groco bronze sea strainer.
• Racor fuel filter.
• Fuel gauges and engine gauges.
Cruising speed: 12-18 knots; Maximum speed: 22-24 knots.
• Two AGM Group 24 12V batteries with Guest battery switch.
• 12V circuit breaker panel.
• Navigation lights.
• For two in vee berths in bright "Herreshoff-style" interior.
• Teak and holly sole.
• Thetford porta potti mounted on centerline under vee berth.
• 6' headroom under bimini.
• Green tweed berth cushions.
• Cushions for stern seat and engine box.
• Ventilation from two opening ports and an overhead hatch.
• 2014 Raymarine hybrid touch screen E70024 radar and GPS plotter and depthsounder.
• Furuno Fluxgate heading sensor C-500.
• Ritchie 4" compass.
• Furuno FM3000 VHF radio.
• Clarion CD player with two speakers.
• Automatic bilge pump.
COMMENTS: The PB 22 "Bass Boat" cruiser was designed by the renowned Spencer Lincoln and John Cousins with the pleasure boater in mind. These vessels have stunning Downeast-style good looks, combined with easy handling due to a sharp entry forward and full length moulded in lifting rails. WINIFRED L was built in 2006 for her present owner with the 240 hp Yanmar diesel which offers reliability and fast cruising speeds of 15-18 knots. She has only 53 hours on her engine and she looks virtually new. This office can't think of a sharper looking 22' picnic boat-cruiser for the waters of the Maine Coast.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.
Other Boats from Gray & Gray Yacht Brokers, Inc.
Expedition Three Masted
marconi rigged Schooner
Belfast, ME, United States
36 Flybridge Cruiser
Stonington, ME, United States
Aft Cabin "Downeast" Cruiser with aft cockpit
Danvers, MA, United States
50 Pilothouse Trawler With Flybridge
Brooklin, ME, United States
35 Hardtop Cruiser
North Reading, MA, United States
Sou'wester K/CB Sloop
Yarmouth, ME, United States