B2 is a true world traveler that is now available for purchase. Offered for sale by her second owner, B2 has cruised around 70,000 nm with an aggressive itinerary that started with commissioning in Florida, then a tour of Europe and the Med, an Atlantic crossing, Panama Canal transit, Pacific crossing and after exploring Malaysia she is now moored in Phuket, Thailand. B2 has provided her owners many adventures and much enjoyment while being a comfortable and safe “home away from home.” Originally set up as a charter boat (a service for which she is wonderfully adept – B2 was built to MCA charter standards and is CE certified) the current owner has a full time captain and crew taking care of B2 on a daily basis, squeezing in extended trips when time away from business allows.
B2 is a stunning Nordhavn 64 with the popular wide body salon, four stateroom layout (including a captain’s cabin on the lower level) and a gorgeous teak interior. B2 has been impeccably maintained and regularly exercised throughout her ownership and she will continue to be well looked after while listed for sale and likely be out enjoying more adventuresome travel until a buyer steps up with an acceptable offer that leads to a agreement contingent upon sea trial and survey.
B2, a forward pilot house Nordhavn 64, was delivered to her original owner who took her to Europe for the first couple of seasons operating as a charter program and then offered her for sale. Buyer can take title to this British Registry vessel if desired.
Note: US Duty is not paid, B2 is not available to US citizens when in US waters.
Continual upgrades in systems and equipment on top of the original build selections make B2 an outstanding purchase for anyone looking to own the ultimate Nordhavn 64. Only a very few Nordhavn 64s have ever come on the brokerage market and most changed hands quickly. The Nordhavn 64 model has had a very active cruising legacy with two sister ships, Mystery Ship and Oso Blanco also crossing the Pacific along with B2 in 2010. If it is your desire to see the world and travel her oceans in style and comfort please review this listing to learn more about B2, she is not only exceptionally outfitted, she is quite possibly the best value for your money of any Nordhavn listed for sale in this price range.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND LAYOUT
You can get aboard from the starboard side deck boarding door, the port door of the aft cockpit, from two transom doors at the aft end of the cockpit, . The cockpit has a wonderful built in settee aft and table that is ideal for dining and relaxing. From the cockpit you enter the salon with L-shaped built-in settee to starboard with a relaxing sofa cornered forward to starboard. There is flat screen television aft of the port settee and icemaker plus bar sink forward to port. The starboard area is designed for dining.
Moving ahead you have a bar counter that fronts the large U-shaped galley with granite countertops and backsplash. The galley features a large fixed window on the port side and has all of the requisite galley appliances you would expect. On the starboard side opposite the galley is a full height electrical panel with all of the ships service breakers and power management and an opening door to the covered side deck outside. The galley has a custom lift to isolate the cooking from the guests which is especially convenient during charters. From the galley you can go up to the pilothouse or down to the captain’s cabin and engine room. Moving forward up several steps you find the large pilothouse with two Stidd helm chairs forward and a ship’s desk to starboard. Aft of the helm station is a comfortable seating area with a large table. Aft of the bench seating area is a large watch berth. The pilothouse is equipped with a complete arrangement of outstanding navigation electronics plus all of the usual systems and equipment controls you would expect. There are port and starboard pilothouse doors that access the Portuguese bridge and a separate set of stairs that lead aft up to the fly bridge on the starboard side.
Forward to port in the pilothouse you descend to the guest cabins. There are two private cabins each with its’ own head and shower. These are comfortable places to sleep and relax and they do a great job of utilizing the forward spaces in the boat.
Moving back to the saloon level and going forward to starboard you descend two steps to a landing where you can continue to head down to the crew cabin and engine room or transition forward to the full beam master stateroom. The master features a king sized bed that runs fore and aft and connects to a private head and an enclosed shower. This is a beautiful stateroom sided by large vertical port lights that provide an incredible view of your outside surroundings.
The lower level access stairs curve below to provide access aft to the engine room. On the port side of the lower level is a crew cabin with one single bed and on the starboard side of the lower landing is an enclosed day head with shower.
.INTERIOR – GENERAL
B2 is beautifully appointed with custom upholstery and a gorgeous teak interior finish. Granite countertops, wood floors, tasteful decorations and carpeting plus beautiful chrome and stainless fixtures are used throughout, with Ta Shing’s legendary joinery work a masterpiece to behold. She boast a full beam master stateroom, with king size bed and large windows; together with two further cabins (one twin and one double), all with en suite heads gives comfortable accommodation for six.
- Oversized rectangular vertical port lights in master stateroom - port and starboard
- Granite counter tops in galley and heads
- Added windows in bottom of PCM doors from salon to cockpit
- Cantalupi Halogen 24 VDC overhead lighting throughout; dimmers for pilothouse, salon, and outdoor lights.
- Teak and Ebony floors in select areas
- Teak hull stavings in staterooms
- Custom overhead panels throughout are alcantara suede raw amber in lieu of the standard Majelite
- Crestron centrally controlled music system available throughout the interior of boat and on all decks for CDs or iPod (needs review)
- LCD Screen and DVD players in all cabins
- 40" Plasma with Dolby Surround in Saloon and Master cabin
- WiFi throughout vessel
- Full Air conditioning throughout with all compressors in lazarette providing virtually silent operation
- Nutone central vacuum system (needs service)
- All cabins are fitted with flat screen TV’s (40" in owners) as well as individual DVD players.
Entering the salon through a wide watertight door you are immediately met by a beautiful teak interior that is warm, spacious and inviting. The salon enjoys extra space due to the wide body configuration selected. The interior of B2 is beautiful teak which has been carefully selected and beautifully matched. The floors are wood. The dinette table to starboard table has a custom inlay design. There is a bar area forward (by the galley) that includes drawers and a cupboard with mirror for glasses all in a teak framed cabinet with granite counter. There is a very comfortable free standing L shaped couch forward to port. Custom upholstery, alcantara chic grey on sofa. Custom coffee table crafted from Wenge wood.
B2’s galley features a large sink, electric cook top with sea rails and pot holders, an electric convection oven dishwasher, trash compactor and Sub Zero refrigerator with freezer drawers. The Granite counter offers an expansive serving area. There are numerous lockers and drawers for all galley necessities. There is a custom larger non-opening window outboard and a custom galley/saloon divider lift. This is a galley that was set up for a professional chef to prepare meals.
- MIELE #H383-2BKAT oven
- MIELE #KM371G cook top (five burner)
- MIELE #DA372 vent hood, recessed
- Sub-zero TC736 galley refrigerator with two lower freezer drawers; separate icemaker in wet bar area of salon; two 5 cu. ft. GE freezers in lazarette.
- MIELE #615G microwave mounted above oven with convection baking feature and integrated cook top ventilation.
- Custom counter-top stove rails each side of cook top with adjustable arms (option)
- Double stainless steel sink
- Under sink garbage disposal
- MIELE #G611-3SCI PLUS dishwasher
- MIELE #CAVA 620 Espresso maker
- Built in Lazy Susan Formica with teak trim and stainless steel bar
- Broan trash compactor.
- Sub Zero Wine Fridge in Salon
- Full galley equipment, including toaster oven, coffee pot, blender, silverware, plates, glassware, table cloths, etc.
- Solid granite countertop
- Galley backsplash is full height granite (extra cost option)
- Drawers and lockers
Heading forward from the salon you ascend to the pilothouse. This is the command center underway and it has been carefully laid out for optimum operational ease. The instruments are mounted in the forward dash and overhead. There are two large helm chairs so the captain can enjoy the companionship of another crew member. Aft there is a built in settee with teaktable which is ideal for lunch or morning coffee. There is also a watch berth and ship’s desk with stool.
- Two Stidd #500NH high back helm chairs covered in black leather
- Office area with stool
- PCM Doors to port and starboard allow you to enjoy natural cross ventilation at anchor or while underway
- Cushioned C-shaped dinette seating with black leather cushion covering
- Gloss varnished teak table
- Chart light
- Stairs to fly bridge
- Teak and ebony floors
- Teak helm upgrade over stainless steel destroyer wheel
- Remote windlass control in pilot house and flybridge
- Stabilizer Control: TRAC stabilizer control with auto lock
- Thruster Controls: Bow and Stern Thruster
- Engine instruments for the main engine
- Engine instruments for the wing engine
- Engine instruments for both generators
- G8 TV Satellite system with Sat receiver in Saloon and Master cabin
- Inmarsat Fleet 55 telephone / internet / fax (needs service work, not fully functioning)
- External WiFi antennae to pick up from distant networks
- Full onboard phone system for GSM and Satellite communications
- / Printer / Scanner
- "Glass bridge" using four Valhalla 18" LCD’s and two 15" LCD’s (flybridge) to display any of:
- Three Furuno Navnet 2 systems
- Maxsea v12.5 PC navigation system, Nobletech and possibility for Apple Mac Enc Navionics Nav Systems
- 9 Furuo RD-30 Repeater Displays (2 in Crew Cabin, 1 Master, 2 Flybridge, 4 Pilothouse)
- FURUNO AIS
- FURUNO 1944 radar
- FURUNO 1954 radar
- Vessel monitoring system SIMON
- 2 separate autopilot systems / Simrad AP 25 and AP 26 with two FU 25 levers
- Tankwatch Blackwater Monitoring System
- Headhunter Grey Water Monitoring System
- Sea Fire Fire Supression System
- Racor/Parker Fuel Filter Water Monitor
- 2 Standard Horizon HX760S VHF Handheld, 1 Uniden Atlantis Handheld VHF
- Pioneer DVD/CD Player
- 2 Icom VHF IC-M602 (one Pilothouse, 1 Flybridge)
- 1 Furuno SSB Transceiver FS-1503
- Furuno Navtex NX 700
- Iridium Satphone Handheld with Booster Antenna on Flybridge top
- CCTV throughout vessel Needs Review, just a connection problem
- Underwater camera
- Capability to view systems on saloon and master cabin LEDS
- Five Xenon underwater lights
- Two Northern lights generators, 20kW and 26kW
- Village Marine Water Maker (Rebuilt July 2012)
The master features a fore/aft king size bed with custom mattress. A nice dresser, large hanging lockers, convenient drawers, bed stands and great lighting with excellent ventilation compliment this wonderful room. All teak wood bulkheads and cabinetry
- Full bedding including sheets, bedcovers, pillows, etc.
- All hanging lockers cedar lined
- Owner’s ISOSAFE 30 installed
- Custom fitted designer bedspread and pillows
- Large dresser
- Large hanging lockers
- Storage locker and drawer storage
- Large vertical Portlights (one opening on each side)
This is a convenient and private head with shower and sink. It is paneled with teak wood and includes mirrored medicine cabinet and lockers.
- Granite counter tops
- Shower: Molded fiberglass, with glass door
- Grohe fixtures in sink and shower
- Soap dispenser
- Lockers and drawers
- Full size Sealand toilets
- Shower exhaust blower with timer
GUEST STATEROOM Port
This is the VIP cabin with a wide double bed. There are drawers and lockers for storage.
- Large hanging lockers
- Teak hull sides
- Custom mattress
- Custom fitted designer bedspread and pillows
- Drawers and cabinets for storage
- (2) Port lights
- Carpeted flooring
- Head and shower forward
GUEST STATEROOM Starboard
- Large hanging lockers
- Custom fitted mattresses on both bunks
- Custom fitted designer bedspread and pillows
- Drawers and cabinets for storage
- (2) Port lights
- Carpeted flooring
- Head and shower aft
LOWER LEVEL – Captain’s Cabin and Day Head
At the landing of the lower level you have the choice of going aft to the engine room or using the day head to starboard or visiting the Captain’s cabin to port. There is also a laundry center with Panasonic 8 kg 1600rpm washing machine, Electrolux 7 kg iron aid steam dryer / both new June, 2012. Flooring is special ordered teak and ebony soles.
The engine room on the Nordhavn 64 is a “stand up” engine room that is very long and easy to get around due mostly to the maintenance strakes incorporated into the hull design. This is a well lit area that also has various places to safely sit down as well. The main engine is on centerline and shrouded with a stainless steel handrail.
The generators are aft and forward to port and the wing engine is aft to starboard. On the starboard side opposite the main engine is a work bench and built in optional locking tool chest.
A built in sea chest delivers sea water to the various engines and pumps that require cooling. This is an engine room that is easy to manage and you are low and centered while underway.
- Main Engine –L1276 Lugger; continuous duty rating of 400 hp at 1800 rpm; keel cooled with dry stack exhaust. Dual Racor filters and Algae-X inline fuel treatment. Hydraulic PTO.
- Shaft seal: Dry Seals . Note in July, 2011 $18,000AUD was spent on maintenance of the shaft system in Brisbane, Australia including both shafts pulled, measured, polished, new seals etc., July, 2011
- 4 blade bronze propeller
- Wing Engine – Lugger 668D; heat exchanger cooled. Racor filters and Algae-X inline fuel treatment drawing from dedicated 30 gal. fuel supply tank for the wing engine. Hydraulic PTO. Two electronic control stations. 371 hrs
- Generators (2) – Northern Lights M864 20Kw and 964 26kw units in sound shields with NL “GenSep” exhausts (exhaust water discharged under waterline). Racor single filters. Remote operation and monitoring panels in pilothouse. 9795 hrs. (Gen#1) and 9590 hrs. (Gen#2) .
- 3,230 gallons fuel capacity in four fiberglass tanks and one primary aluminum day tank and one wing engine day tank
- Oberdorfer fuel transfer pump through Racor 1000 filter (200 gph).
- Extensive fuel transfer manifold system to allow selection of source,
- 75 gallon new and used lube oil tanks (2); extensive lube oil manifold system and Oberdorfer transfer pump expedite oil changes on main, wing, and generators.
- Central hydraulic system designed by ABT/Trac powers Trac 300 stabilizer fins (12 sq. ft. each), 38 hp bow thruster, 38 hp stern thruster, 180 gpm emergency bilge pump, 180 gpm combination anchor washdown / fire fighting pump, Maxwell VWC 4500 windlass, and dual Electrodyne 6Kw alternators. PTO on main or wing engine supplies primary hydraulic power.
- Engine room ventilation via dual 2000 CFM intake blowers and one 2000 CFM exhaust blower; blowers and electrically operated dampers are controlled by the Seafire fire Protection system.
- Seafire fire suppression with engine shutdown and manual release
- HVAC is provided by 6 Cruisair remote compressors in conjunction with 8 air handler units in the 6 zones. Each compressor can operate in the “reverse cycle” mode for heating; each airhandler is equipped with “heat strips” for use in cold water where reverse cycle is not effective.
- Engine room floor finished with white fiberglass flooring
PAE is the world leader in power cruising electrical systems designed for both adaptability and simplicity. B2 was built to cruise in US and foreign waters and is outfitted accordingly. She is a 50Hz boat with connectors and adapters for travelling ambitiously.
- Dual 50A/240V shore power cords (100’ each) deployed from stern by Glendinning retrieval systems; dual shore power feeds also available on front deck via manually deployed shore power cords (dual 50’ cords included)
- Northern Lights M984K 26 kW generator (230VAC 50 Hz) providing on board power when away from the dock
- Northern Lights M864K 20 kW generator (230VAC 50 Hz) providing on board power when away from the dock
- Gen-Sep gas/water separator system on both generators
- Dual Electrodyne 6 kW hydraulic alternators provide another source of DC power when underway (Note: These are installed, but not active, a buyer should view these as a system that will require some service/repairs if you want to have them back in service.)
- Three parallel connected 24VDC to 230VAC 50Hz Phoenix Multi Plus 24/3000/70 Sine Wave inverters by Victron Energy BV. Each rated at 3 kw (9kW total 39 amps)
- Separate 24VDC battery banks (3) handle starting chores for main engine, wing
engine/Gen#2, and Gen#1; separate alternators on each main/wing/gen keep these batteries charged; these starting battery banks can be paralleled with the house battery bank as required. (New Batteries January, 2011)
- A 12VDC battery and dedicated 12VDC charger are positioned in the pilothouse to power 12VDC electronics.
- (2) Leece Neville 24VDC 100amp alternators on main engine
- All outlets in head compartment, galley, exterior and engine room GFI type. Water proof covers on outdoor outlets
- Wired for TV and telephone
- Isolation transformers on both shore power inputs
- Individual battery isolation switches
- Cross over switches to allow the house battery to used to start either the main engine, the wing engine or the generators should the need arise
- Main AC and DC distribution and control panels
- Sub DC distribution and control panel in pilot house
- Bow and Stern shore power inlets
- 50 amp shore power cords
- Zinc bonding system
- Atlas Marine 12kVA ShorPower Ultra Frequency Converter
- Upgraded interior overhead lighting system including many dimmer locations
PLUMBING SYSTEMS – FRESH/GRAY/BLACK
The Nordhavn 64 includes several very well thought out plumbing systems (hydraulics addressed in Engine Room section) including fresh water, black water and gray water.
- Full size Sealand toilets
- Fresh water supplied by Headhunter 220 VAC primary pump with Headhunter 24 VDC backup pump; Groco accumulator tank for pressure smoothing.
- Freshwater from tanks is passed through 5 micron sediment filter and Mighty Pure MP36C Ultraviolet water purifier prior to distribution throughout boat.
- 47 gal. hot water heater w/ dual independently controlled elements: 4500 watts and 1000 watts.
- Village Marine 800 gpd watermaker with remote control
- Extra freshwater taps for fly bridge and engine room and foredeck
- Scandvik hot & cold cockpit shower
- Pilothouse window washer/wipers
- Electric and manual overboard pump for black and gray water (new grey water pump installed July, 2012) tanks
- New Mach 5 house water pump installed June, 2012
EXTERIOR – GENERAL: DECKS AND GROUND TACKLE
The boat deck aft houses the tenders and has a special forward storage room to starboard. The flybridge has two helm chairs, bench seating and a fiberglass overhead hard top. The foredeck provides you with all of the essentials for setting your ground tackle. Teak decks in the cockpit, boat deck, Portuguese bridge and flybridge add a very elegant touch!
- Teak decking on swim platform cockpit, side decks, forward boat deck and flybridge.
- White fiberglass decking with grey non-skid on foredeck and aft section of boat deck
- Port and starboard side at anchor flopper stoppers complete with custom stainless hinged plates
- Port, starboard , transom and boarding doors
- Numerous extra stainless exterior handrails
- Salon window storm plate receptacles
- Fenders and dock lines
- Starboard and port Portuguese bridge and aft cockpit console housing thruster levers and main engine controls
- 2 x 500 Watt deck lights: mast mounted to illuminate boat deck,
- 4 transom mounted underwater lights
- Carlisle and Finch Model XY2EDE-RF 200 Watt Xenon search light - 15”
- Kahlenberg dual trumpet horn
- Dual Stidd #500 captain’s chairs (vs. one standard) on Flybridge with covers
- drinks refrigerator on flybridge
- Swim ladder integrated into aft swim platform
- Optional high starboard boarding door, just aft of Pilothouse door.
- 300 Lb. polished SS primary anchor on bow roller with 400’ 1/2'” high test chain plus
- Maxwell VWC 4500 hydraulic anchor windlass with foot switch controls on the foredeck; chain stopper installed inline before windlass; optional dual eye pads on foredeck to secure anchor with safety straps when underway
- Maxwell Auto Anchor 500 chain counter/windless control in both the pilothouse and on the fly bridge; the windless can also be controlled from the aft cockpit control station as needed for “med mooring” situations.
- Aere inflatable fenders: 18” diameter, 2 x 48” L, 2 x 24” L
- 6 step boarding ladder; mounting
- Deck to Dock gangway; mounting brackets on swim platform and high on transom just under after aft cockpit cap rail; custom fabricated bracket to allow gangway to be mounted at any door utilizing mounting brackets
- Two (vs. standard one) Maxwell VC 2200 electric warping capstans port and starboard in aft cockpit with foot switch controls
- Pop up cleats (2) on swim platform for dinghy tie up
- Three (3) removable u-shaped rails on swim platform
- Aritex crane for tender launching
The Nordhavn 64 has an excellent cockpit, great for entertaining and helpful for docking. B2 has a portable propane barbeque and a stern steering console with thrusters and main engine controls. The cockpit area also boasts a built in sink and hot/cold fresh water shower. The aft surrounding cap rail is deeply varnished teak, and there is a wonderful built in aft seating area with table.
- Cockpit console thruster levers and engine controls
- Stainless swim ladder on platform
- Gaggenau # VR421-110-Nelectric barbecue grill
- SS flagpole
- Folding deck chairs
- U-Line drinks refrigerator
- Two Maxwell VC2200 capstan electric winches
Directly below the cockpit is the lazarette which can be entered to through the cockpit hatch or the aft engine room door. The batteries and inverters are housed here as well as the Atlas power supply converter. You will also find the steering system (including an emergency tiller). B2 was also outfitted with dual freezers here for extra cold storage.
- Freezers one standard front load and one big top load
- Atlas system
- Steering helm cylinders
- Dual autopilot pumps
- Emergency tiller
The deck above the salon is the tender storage area and features a davit and dinghies with lots of room and space once the tenders are launched. You can walk right up to the flybridge from this area. The forward section is decked in teak.
- 5.3m FALCON Tender with 90hp Yamaha outboard
- Covers for dinghy, fly bridge cushions, and pilothouse windows
- davit with control of rotation, luff, lift, and boom extension/retraction
The flybridge of the Nordhavn 64 is a wonderful area to operate B2 and to relax both underway and when at rest. There are two helm chairs and a settee area behind with a folding table. You can access the flybridge from the pilothouse or the deck. B2 has a fiberglass hard top and a comprehensive nav/com electronics package for easy navigation.
- Two Stidd helm chairs
- U-shaped seating with cushions
- Furuno Nav-Net Vx2 1920 10.4” color plotter , coupled to 1944BB radar
- Furuno MU-155C 15” color LCD sunlight monitor with Video & PIP, with inputs from the 1920 plotter, Nav PC#1, and CCTV systems
- Remote “trackball/mouse buttons” to control Nav PC#1 (FB)
- ICOM M-602 DSC Marine VHF Radio/Hailer (FB); remote microphones (2) in Lower
Level (Crew) Stateroom and in Pilothouse with full radio control and intercom capability
- Engine controls
- Thruster controls
- GFI outlets
- Spot light control
You can reach the foredeck from the Portuguese bridge via a hinged door. A hydraulic windlass for the primary anchor is located on bow. There is also a shore power box on the foredeck.
- Maxwell VWC 4500 hydraulic primary windlass with foot buttons on deck and digital counter in pilothouse and on flybridge.
- 300 lb. Aritex stainless steel anchor with 400’ of 1/2” high test chain
- Chain stopper
- Fresh water spigot
- Hydraulically powered anchor wash
- Shore power inlet connections – for house and air conditioning
- Lewmar hatches
MISCELLANEOUS FEATURES AND EQUIPMENT:
TENDERS /ACCESSORIES/ SAFETY
- All Coast Guard required equipment
- Emergency signal flares
- Life jackets
- Custom Nordhavn owner’s manual with drawings and all systems manuals
- Extensive spare parts and tool inventory including spare Bilge pump, Grey Water pump, AC Raw Water cooling pump, pump service kits, oil and fuel filters, electrical breakers & components, light bulbs, fluids, etc. Estimated replacement value $8,000+
- Lexan storm plates for galley and salon windows
- Various deck boxes for storage
- Zodiac life raft
- ARC “Global Fix” EPIRB with internal GPS, Category I, Float Free
- SPOT gps/satellite tracking unit; annual subscription required
- Full medical kit
- SEAFIRE fire protection system with automatic engine shutdown, blower shut down, and automatic dampers on ER air intakes and exhaust: three mounted bottles in Lazarette, Engine Room, and Forward Bilge: portable fire extinguishers mounted throughout.
- 50’ fire hose/nozzle in Portuguese Bridge powered by 180 gpm hydraulic seawater pump (optional Y valve diverts flow from anchor wash down pump)
- Portable air compressor and associated hoses
- Soft Cell dockside water filter & softener
- Two (2) teak folding chairs for aft deck
- Standard USCG lifejackets and flares
- Vacuum cleaner, shop vacs, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Second tender, 3m with 5HP 4 stroke outboard
- Two kayaks
- Various "water toys" inc. wake board, knee board, donut,
- "Super yacht" standard SCUBA dive compressor by Brownies capable of filling 4 bottles simultaneously in less than an hour.
- (4) sets of Professional standard "Scubapro" dive equipment
- Fishing Rods and tackle
RECENT MAINTENANCE UPGRADES
- Bottom paint (Trinidad SR) renewed (date) last year in Autumn
- All exterior zincs, including ABT stabilizer shaft zincs renewed constantly monitored and renewed if necessary
- Propspeed applied to main and wing engine running gear plus bow and stern thruster props autumn last year
- Hull and topsides waxed constantly
- Covers for Aft Cockpit seating renewed last year
- Polish exterior SS constantly
- Owner’s personal effects, books, artwork, some tools
B2 is a very well traveled boat and her captain is proficient and proactive when it comes to looking after her. In January, 2013 it was time for a yard haul out to attend to some routine maintenance and a few upgrades/projects. Among the items addressed during haul out in Phuket, Thailand were the following:
- New Antifouling bottom paint
- New hull zincs
- Extensive overhaul of both generators
- Propshield on underwater metals
- Hull polish and wax
- Overhaul of davit
- New through hull – (1) 1 inch separate inlet for water maker
- New through hulls- (2) 2x 2 inch separate inlets for air conditioning
- New pump for A/C
- New 2.9 meter Semi Rib Cholamark tender with Hypalon tubes and 15 hp Yamaha 2 stroke outboard engine
- New Hypalon tubes for large rigid inflatable
- New Super Ventilator exhaust fan installed in engine room