- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Charlevoix, MI
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 345,900
PROVEN TROPHY HUNTER! Light and Agile- "TO THE MOON" is a Winner in every semblance of the title. This fine boat has been meticulously upgraded by her second owner to hunt SILVER! 2014 Winner of the overall Race to Mackinac Cup- Her owner optimized her to WIN in ORR handicap racing. No expense has been spared in her upkeep and upgrades.
If you are looking to win in the storied Chicago Yacht Club Race to Mackinac- THIS IS THE BOAT!
Your Midwest Marine Dealer Specializing in New/Used Power and Sail Yachts- Exclusive Great Lakes representatives for North Rip Fishing Sportboats, Alerion, True North & C&C Yachts.
Your New and Pre-Owned Boating Specialists representing the finest boats- Power and Sail.
Call us today to find why we are not your average Boat Brokerage Firm.
Please contact Lou Sandoval at (773) 254-0200
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
TO THE MOON
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 42 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 11 in
LWL: 37 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 10 in
Displacement: 15984 lbs
Headroom: 6 ft 3 in
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2006
Engine Model: 40 SHP29 kW
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (52 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (23 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 10
Number of cabins: 4
Number of heads: 1
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Shore power inlet
- This version of the accommodation plan has 2 cabins ( two aft) and 1 heads.
- It facilitates movement from one part of the boat to another, has great storage capacity and comfort and an open atmosphere.
- The woodwork is in pear-tree coloured wood with fiddles and mouldings in solid wood.
- The light colour of the woodwork gives a greater feeling of space.
- Two-burner alcohol stove with oven
- Stainless steel double sink with freshwater tap
- Top loading refrigerator 105/ gravity drain with valve
- Formica counter tops and sink cover
- Garbage bin
Electronics at Nav. Station
- Garmin GPS/Map 5212
- Garmin 3206
- B&G H 3000
- ICOM M 504
- Sitex Nav-Fax200 Receiver
- Thrane & Thrane - Sailor 150 Fleet Broadband
- Laptop & iPad
Mast and Bulkhead Electronics
- Port Bulkhead 2 B&G H 3000
- Starboard Bulkhead 2 B&G H 3000
- Mast Display 4 B&G H 3000
- Main 3DL ( 70:30 Carbon/Aramid) New 2014
- Jib Light/Medium 3DL( 70:30 Carbon/Aramid) New 2014
- Jib Medium/Heavy 3DL ( 70:30 Carbon/Aramid) New 2014
- Jib Heavy Weather OSR Max 3DL( 70:30 Carbon/Aramid) New 2014
- Blast Reacher 3DL ( 70:30 Carbon/Aramid) New 2014
- A 2.0 Asymmertric Airx 700N BAIN New 2014
- A 0 Asymmetric Aramid Downwind Laminate CZ 30 DP New 2014
- A 0 Asymmetric Aramid Downwind Laminate CZ 60 GP DP New 2015
- Spinnaker Staysail Aramid Downwind Laminate CZ 15 GP New 2015
- Genoa 3DL 600 ( 100% Aramid L) New 2015
Cabin Top Winches 2 B 44.2 STA
Mainsheet Winches 2 B 53.2 STA
Primary Winches 2 B 60.3 Speed
The Club Swan 42 carbon mast is supplied with a clear coat finish (recoated in 2014) The 15/16ths rig is set up for fractional upwind sails and masthead spinnakers. Two sets of swept-back spreaders support the runner-less rig, and the Hall - Antal mainsail luff track accepts either a boltrope or slides. The hydraulic mast step adjustment enhances the tuning process.
Hall constructed carbon-fibre bowsprit system with added bob-stay
Navtec rod rigging with aramid backstay
Keel & Rudder
T-keel, steel fin with antimony alloyed lead bulb and with upper flange recessed into hull. The fin is bolted to hull with high-tensile steel bolts
Epoxy coated and painted in 2014
Rudder was replaced in 2015 with larger rudder epoxy-coated faired and painted rudder. The rudder bearings were also serviced in 2015.
Original class rudder included
Hull & Deck
Hull is infusion molded E-glass/vinylester laminate with carbon reinforcements in selected areas.
Sandwich with closed-cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in bottom and slamming areas.
Fiber reinforcements are multiaxial and unidirectional.
Structural bulkheads are veneered sandwich construction or marine grade waterproof plywood.
Watertight bulkheads at bow, drained forepeak.
Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multiaxial glassfibre in selected areas GRP engine beds.
Stainless chainplate deck fittings
Topsides are gelcoat
Epoxy coated bottom
Deck is infusion molded E-glass vinylester laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed-cell foam cores
High-density core or compact laminate under winches and deck hardware as appropraite
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boat Model Review